New York – Secret Caverns – Niagara Falls
Today, our passengers are subjected to meet our travel guides at New York in the morning. Guests will set off early in the morning to explore the famous Secret Cavern. Enjoy discovering the underground cavern system formed by the ocean in the last age over several million years ago; here, the layers of limestone deposited in spectacular manner former a number of attractions including the stalactites, flowstones, much more. Next, we are headed towards the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival at the falls, hear the defeating roars of the gigantic waterfalls, as well as the Niagara Nighttime Illumination, will bring a delightful end of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Universal Inn & Suites or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto
Guests will start the journey in the morning by continuing the tour in the magnificent Niagara Falls. Discover the charms of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. Cross the well-known Rainbow Bridge, and travel to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and don’t miss watching the IMAX Documentary Movie depicting the past and culture of Niagara Falls. all the guests feel free to board the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise taking the visitors closer to the major waterfalls on Niagara River. The fun will begin as soon as our guests step on the top-floor of Skylon Tower, located over seven hundred above Niagara Falls. Here, guests will appreciate the breathtaking panoramic views and taste a delicious round-table buffet at the site. Next, our guests will be taken to Toronto, the financial capital and a major city in Canada. Explore the city’s iconic CN Tower and discover the aerial views of the region from the top-floor observatory of this world’s tallest standing structure (optional). Board an exciting Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise showcasing the awe-inspiring views of the city from a completely different perspective. If time permits, we will take a tour of Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, the largest aquatic museum in the country. Next, guests will be taken to Toronto Chinatown; guests surely don’t want to miss tasting the authentic Chinese cuisines. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Travelodge by Wyndham Toronto East, Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Depart in the morning from Toronto and travel towards the famous Thousand Island. It is one of the world’s largest Archipelago with over 1800 small islands straddling between the United States and Canadian borders on the St. Lawrence River. All the guests are invited to board the exciting Thousand Islands Cruise & Breakfast which highlights the top-notch landmarks in an all-inclusive environment. Continue the journey to Ottawa, the political capital and a major city in Canada. Make a stop at the Parliament Buildings, discover the magnificent architecture and the iconic Peace Tower (outside visit). Afterward, we will arrive in Montreal, the historical and largest French-speaking city in the country. Discover the charms of Olympic Stadium & Tower, as well as pay a visit to Montreal Tower to witness the panoramic bird-eye views of Montreal (optional). *if time is available, we will experience the Double Decker Tour which explores the top-notch landmarks in Montreal such as the Notre Dame Basilica, Old Port, and similar. Enjoy taking a tour of Old Montreal and step back in the century in a European artistic setting; guests surely don’t want to miss tasting the authentic French cuisines bringing a delight end of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Airport or Similar.
Montreal – Boston
Guests will start off the day from Montreal by traveling to Ausable Chasm. Upon arrivals, guests will have a wonderful time exploring the scenic canyon, towering cliff, rivers, gorges, streams, foothills, and much more. While on the way to Boston, we will make a brief stop at the duty-free store to fulfill the requirements. Upon arrival in Boston, guests will be dropped off at the departure locations to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Ausable Chasm(Trail only), NY||$19.60||$11.00||$19.60|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.50||$38.50|
|French Dinner, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$30.00||$19.00||$30.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Montreal Tower Observatory (Olympic Stadium), QC||$23.25||$11.50||$21.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.00||$15.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast, ON||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$26.00||$15.00||$26.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Hi, we are from Cleveland and we would like to thank the team for this bus tour. The tour person was waiting for us on the first day, although many of the people were late on that morning so we had to wait a few more minutes for them to come and join the trip with us. The tour bus started out in New York City, first, we visited the secret caverns area, and it was pretty close that, since we can’t visit all the great places down there, because of there was some heavy machinery digging some stuff, so they kept all the visitors aside due to our safety. I was really excited about this bus tour from New York, then It got a little y the course of the time, the tour guide was such a nice person this bus, who had been such a great for us, he provided us with all the information, tour timetable, and so many other things, he checked us in at the decent hotels around the region. I’m nothing but thank full for the team offering this amazing bus tour. Love from Cleveland.
it was so great being part of the bus tour which had all the things in common with us, such as the tour destinations, everyone seemed so excited about the Niagara Falls. For the first time in my life, I have finally toured the Niagara Falls, and on this tour, my family was with me. we enjoyed our time exploring the charm of Niagara Falls where we-we had the boat cruise ready for us. The cruise took us the major attractions around the Niagara Falls park, we were enjoying the cruise and then suddenly the ship started to get closer to the falls, thank god we were wearing the plastic jackets so we didn’t get wet ion the massive mists of those gigantic waterfalls. It was a wonderful tour for us since there was so much to do on this tour on the course of four straight days. Although the tour started out pretty from New York, first they took us to the Secret Cavern site, where we took the escalator ride to reach the bottom of the caverns, it was so wonderful. Thanks for this amazing bus tour, we loved it!
we were expecting this bus tour to take us to the good places inside the united states., rather we got into Canada when we were touring the Niagara Falls. the tour bus took us down on the Rainbow Bridge, and then we were all inside the Canadian territory. Thank god, they gave us some free time to explore the CN Tower, and to take the cruise in Toronto. I wasn’t sure that cruise was fun since we had to miss taking the cruise, because of the CN Tower, we waited for a few minutes because the observatory was full that day. My wife and I loved the Toronto City. Great time in Montreal, the double-decker buses were there for us to take us down to the old Montreal, and the historical landmarks of the city. It was great the way the tour was delivered to us, everything was well managed, and the best thing about this tour is that they have great hotels for us to stay at the end of the days. I love the time we had on this bus tours, and thanks a lot for giving us little discounts on buying two tickets.
well the movie was absolutely ridiculous, and not what we were expecting it to be. The movie showed us the fake graphics of Niagara Falls, and how the first human got to discover this place. I assumed the budget for the movie was pretty low since they made the most unlikeable movie ever. Most of the guests on board didn’t like that movie, yet we had to spend the Niagara Falls park for the rest of them since we already have so much at the fall’s movie. The boat cruises were really nice at the Niagara Falls park, the cruise remained at a constant speed and highlighted the good places around the park. Overall, the tour experience was fine, but I don’t why there are so many optional tours with extra charge, we already paid for this bus tour enough, I should suggest that they should have more places with no extra charge, then I might conclude this bus tour a perfect luxury tour one. Great tour days with the team!
Hello! We would like to mention a few things regarding our experience on this four day of the tour. Although the tour seemed so professional and legitimate on the website when we were booking the tour seats online, they showed us the great places, but there are so many things, that we discovered about this tour. The bus started from New York and we traveled to the Secret Caverns. The place seemed like the tourists are not welcomed there, there was a guy with us who kept telling me to not touch the stuff there, it was all rocks and cave systems underground, I don’t see why he kept prohibiting me for that. I was shocked by the tour service help in Niagara Falls, first, he booked a sightseeing boat cruise for us, and then we traveled back to the Canadian side of the falls, where we toured the Skylon Tower. From there, the views of the Niagara Falls were really impressive and the lunch was super fine. It is a great us tour, yet it requires a massive budget for a luxury experience.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.