3-Day Seattle to Mt. Rainier, Snoqualmie Falls and Olympic National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-101
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat(All Year)
Explore Olympic National Park, Hurricane Ridge, Lake Crescent, Bainbridge Island Ferry, Snoqualmie Falls, Leavenworth German Town, Mt. Rainier National Park, Wonderland Trail, Carbon Glacier, and Emmons Glacier on our exciting bus tour starting from Renton and Seattle with deal-breaking prices and hotel reservations.
Begin the tour from Seattle and Renton in morning and travel to the country‘s most picturesque Olympic National Park. It is home to various ecosystems from old growth forests to mountain peaks and shoreline attractions. At the center of Olympic Peninsula, breathtaking glaciers are covering the Olympic Mountains, as well as the renowned Hurricane Ridge highlights the exotic flora and fauna of the region. Also, discover Lake Crescent, which is one the country‘s deepest lakes located within the Olympic National Park. Guests can enjoy roaming around the trails to discover the core spirit of this magnificent wonder, as well as the park, offers a wide variety of outdoor activities. Later, the Bainbridge Island Ferry ride will fascinate the tourists for its abundant Seattle‘s shoreline attraction. Overnight stay at Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Hurricane Ridge has several hiking trails including steep trails to ridge top traverses descending to subalpine valleys and lakes. This is easily accessible mountain area presenting fantastic views and clear weather, ideally suitable to enjoy throughout the year. Snow enthusiasts in winter months can enjoy snowshoeing, skiing and sledding.
Lake Crescent is a fascinating spot for a swim, picture, hike, picnic and lodging. The cooler weather, the nearby multiple water sports such as kayaking and canoeing, besides the hiking trails make it more interesting. Indeed, a great spot for picnic and scenery viewing.
The Olympic National Park is located on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. The park is beautiful and has many natural environments which offer opportunities for hiking and other recreational activities.
Begin the day by visiting the Snoqualmie Falls located east of Seattle in Washington State. Continue to Leavenworth the German village, a charming old town where we can browse the holiday attractions and snow in winters, and in summers the maple leaves falling from the iconic old trees will entice the visitors. Here, guests can enjoy some shopping among many European souvenirs, specialty stores, outlet malls, as well as taste the traditional German beer and cuisines.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
Visitors center-Leavenworth is a fun place to be in to pass some time. The place does not have a lot to offer aside from sightseeing and shops. Everyone should definitely visit it once in a lifetime.
Snoqualmie Falls is 268 ft waterfall on the Snoqualmie river. It is a beautiful waterfall that is visited by many people for recreational purposes.
Snoqualmie is located in King County, Washington. This is a city that is adjacent to Snoqualmie Falls. The city houses Northwest Railway Museum. In the 2010 census, this city had 10,670 numbers population. Ella Raines, the actress, was born in Snoqualmie Falls that is a part of Snoqualmie.
Mount Rainier is the tallest mountain located in the Cascade Range, US state of Washington, and 5th largest in the country. The giant Mount Rainer is surrounded by the 93-mile trail that highlights the major scenic spots. Here, the Carbon Glacier and Emmons Glacier are the largest glaciers by volume in the country. Guests will enjoy exploring the Wonderland Trail, whereas in summers we will also tour the traverse the Volcano mountains. Later, guests will be transferred to the Chinatown of Seattle or at the Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) for the flights scheduled after 7:00 PM.
Note: For tours leaving on Wednesday or Saturday please book flights leaving after 20:00
Mount Rainier is an expansive national park that is glacier-capped. The highest point is 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise atop and it is reachable by car. Admire the nearby volcanoes, summertime wildflowers, mountain views and hiking trailheads. Explore this fun and adventure, gaze powerful waterfalls and redefining spectacular vistas.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Mount Rainier National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Olympic National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 65% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 5 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1.We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Olympic Park was the reason I joined this touring team since there was already not much do on my holidays from work, I decided to take this reasonable journey with my wife. The tour was great since we spend all day at the Olympic Park which I believe that we explored it the best way, but its a humungous park can‘t be visited in just a day, but lovely to visit the top-notch sites there. I‘m nothing but thankful for this great journey; the hotels were incredible fine. Cheers.
I have never been so fond of boarding the public tours on buses but this time we determined our selves to go see the massive Glaciers at the Mount Rainier Park. The scheduled sites on our bus tour like the Leavenworth and Olympic park were majestic. I would also like to thank the management for providing us the discounts and it came right in our tour budget. A reasonable and luxury bus tour! Great Team.