3-Day Seattle to Fisherman Wharf, Kerry Park and Olympic National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-104A
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun (2020-01-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join us on a 3 day tour and visit Microsoft Corporate Headquarters, the University of Washington, Pike Place Market, the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX), Pioneer Square, Tsinghua University, Fisherman Wharf, Seattle Great Wheel, Elliott Bay, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Kerry Park, 4 Dream lifters, the Boeing 7-series, and lots more.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
Free airport pickup service is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 am at Seattle International Airport (SEA). Our guide will meet you at the Baggage Claim area # 1. Guests may have to wait for other passengers to arrive.
Other than these scheduled hours paid airport pick-up service is available with service charges $120 for 1-2 people and $10 for each additional person.
Guests who do not require airport pick-up service, will be able to have shuttle service from
- Seattle King Street Station, between 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Seattle Cruise Terminal, Only at 12:00 pm.
The first-day itinerary could vary, depending upon your arrival as mentioned below:
1) Guests arriving before 12:00 pm or at the hotel before 01:00 PM, will be able to take part in the morning tour. We will visit Microsoft Corporate Headquarters and University of Washington. From 14 March to 18 April guests will be able to enjoy cherry blossoms in Washington.
2) Guests arriving before 6:00 pm or at the hotel before 7:00 PM, will be able to take part in the night tour. We will visit Seattle Fisherman Wharf, Kerry Park, Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room.
Conditions apply to reserve the seats on Morning/Night Tour:
- If you have booked an advance tour during 4/15 to 10/8, tour is guaranteed.
- Beside this if you are booking the tour during 10/9 to following 4/14 tour requires at least 4 guest’s group for morning/night tour, In case we have less than 4 passengers group, we will cancel the tour with full refund payback to the guests.
- If a guest is willing to take a tour but is not willing to pre-pay the tour fee, we will reserve a seat according to First come, first serve.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or Similar.
Kerry Park is a 1.26 acres park that is located on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. The park offers many opportunities for recreational activities.
The morning tour is the best way to start the day with a variety of attractions along the way. The morning tour helps the visitors to explore the attraction during the best time of the day when there are not many visitors around. Visitors will have the opportunity to take photographs of this memorable morning tour.
Experience the dazzle of night tour which begins right after the late evening, taking visitors to the famous spots around the region. Our tour highlights the famous spots around the region, as well as we surely don’t to miss taking photographs of this appealing region. Experience this night tour like never before – get excited!
Seattle Fisherman’s Wharf is a place which is perhaps the ideal place for those who like Fishing. The place is the best place for fishing and also has many fish restaurants.
The University of Washington is a public flagship research university based in Seattle. The University of Washington is a great university which provides top quality education.
We will leave Seattle early in the morning and start our journey by Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center for almost 50 minutes. Later, we will visit the Pike Place Market for more than half an hour. Then we will visit the Space Needle from outside. Visit Chihuly Glass Garden, and MoPOP likely for an hour for each attraction. Before ending the day, we can choose to have a visit to The Museum of Flight for almost 90 minutes.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or Similar.
The Boeing Everett Factor is a factory that is located in Washington. It is essentially an airplane assembly building that is owned by Boeing. It covers an area of 399,480 m2.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Experience Music Project Museum is a nonprofit museum that is dedicate to popular and contemporary culture. The museum was founded by Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
A lovely place to walk around the great number of shops and it is not really busy as any downtown store area. Visit the art galleries, studios and do not miss every month first Thursday the Art Walk taking to historic architecture.
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
The tour will start from Renton and Seattle, for visiting Olympic National Park including Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent. We will spend about 2 and a half hours in the park. After this, the Bainbridge Island ferry will take you back to Seattle.
- We will drive back to Seattle If the Bainbridge Island ferry will be closed or delayed due to bad weather.
- Due to the bad weather If we can't visit Hurricane Ridge then guests will go toward the other points of Olympic National Park.
- Olympic National Park Mandatory fees include Admission of parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
We advise travelers to bring Dry Food for themselves because Olympic National Park is a mountain attraction.
Hurricane Ridge has several hiking trails including steep trails to ridge top traverses descending to subalpine valleys and lakes. This is easily accessible mountain area presenting fantastic views and clear weather, ideally suitable to enjoy throughout the year. Snow enthusiasts in winter months can enjoy snowshoeing, skiing and sledding.
Lake Crescent is a fascinating spot for a swim, picture, hike, picnic and lodging. The cooler weather, the nearby multiple water sports such as kayaking and canoeing, besides the hiking trails make it more interesting. Indeed, a great spot for picnic and scenery viewing.
The Olympic National Park is located on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. The park is beautiful and has many natural environments which offer opportunities for hiking and other recreational activities.
Seattle city is a seaport and is the largest city of Wahington and Pacific Northwest region of the North America. It is the fastest growing city of United States and remained at the top 5 in May, 2015...
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport pick up is available on this tour. The Tour Package price will not include Mandatory Tour Guide tips for Airport Pickup.
Hotel accommodation included.
Olympic National Park (Mandatory Attraction)
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boeing Everett Factory, WA||$27.00||$17.00||$25.00|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$30.00||$20.00||$23.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$28.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|Morning Tour, SEA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Night Tour, SEA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Olympic National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center, WA||$23.00||$17.00||$20.00|
- Free Cruise Pickup, Seattle Cruise Terminal at 12:00 PM
- Free Train Station Pick-up from 303 S Jackson St, (King Street Station) Seattle, WA 98104 at 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Free Airport Pickup from Seattle between 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
- 502 S King St, (Chinatown gate) Seattle, WA 98104
- 303 S Jackson St, Seattle, WA 9810, Tue, Wed, Sat, Sun departures book a train after 07:00 PM, Thursday departure needs to book flight after 08:00 PM.
- Free Airport Drop off service is available for Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) for flights departing on Mon & Sat after 07:00 PM. Tue, Wed, Thu & Sun departing book flight after 08:00 PM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
it was the best tour package we found on the internet while my dad and I were planning to visit the Seattle city. The tour started out quite well and we visited the best spots of the Seattle such as the Microsoft Corporate Headquarters, Seattle Fisherman Wharf, Boeing factory, Pioneer Square, EMP Museum, and much more that I could name. The best thing about this tour is that it let you visit the entire Seattle city in a very inexpensive cost. Best tour ever!
what is the best way to explore the Seattle city? Well if you ask me after I board on this exciting tour to that city I would recommend you this tour. The best attractions of the city such as the Emp museum, Olympic park, pioneer square and others were quite fascinating. The tour people were just guiding us to every single place and I am glad we get to discover and learn a lot on these 3 days of the bus tour which started from Seattle city.
We had been on a visit as a family and were stunned to see the breath-taking views. I was not completely prepared for this tour, but as we had all the family to enjoy three days in unison, there was no question of skipping this beautiful opportunity and yes, I made it to it. Fortunately, I did not miss being a part of this tour that was indeed very beautiful. The places we visited to the hotel we stayed, everything was excellent and much beyond our expectations. I would love to go again with this tour operator for his surpassing perfection and arrangement.
The bus tour was splendid and a great experience. I had been on this tour all alone and did not feel the loneliness. The group in the tour bus were having great fun and though I was not in the tour group, I was a part of it. I liked every bit of the tour, but for the only fact that I felt nauseate on the 2nd day of the tour and because of my ill health everyone had to waste their time on and off. I wished I was not the reason to spoil time. Good and great tour!