New York – Mystic – Maine
In the morning, all the guests will reach New York City to join the tour. Start the day off by departing the New York City towards Mystic, a census-designated place in Connecticut. Upon arrival, our tour group will make the first stop at Mystic Seaport Museum, primarily known as the largest maritime museum showcasing the variety of ships, boats, crafts, and fabric of an entire 19th-century maritime town. Continue the tour to the Mystic Aquarium, one of the country’s largest aquarium home to over one thousand oceanic species including the only Steller sea lions, beluga whales, and much more. Here, guests will enjoy discovering the shark touch pool, an African penguin exhibit, Exploration Wild Exhibit, Jelly Gallery, and more. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Fireside Inn & Suites Waterville, Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn or Similar.
Acadia National Park
In the morning, our tour group will start the journey by heading to Mount Desert Island, which is known as the largest island in US State of Maine. Arrive at the Acadia National Park, one of the largest national parks in the country covering over 47,000-acre of the Atlantic coast recreation area in the heart of Mount Desert Island. Acadia National Park houses different ecosystems filled with woodlands, exotic animals, rocky beaches and glacier-covered peaks including the renowned Cadillac Mountain. Here, guests will have a chance to take the Acadia Nature Cruise, or Lobster Steal Cruise which highlighting the core beauty of the region – get excited! Travel to the Bar Harbor Town on the Mount Desert Island located along the Frenchman Bay. All the guests are invited to participate in our exclusive Acadia National Park In-Depth Tour to discover the region’s top-notch landmarks, as well as discover the Cadillac Mountain Peak, known as the tallest mountain peak in the region. Discover the charms of Eagle Lake, and arrive at the Thunder Hole site to discover the thunderous boom of the crashing Atlantic waves. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Fireside Inn & Suites Waterville, Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn or Similar.
Portland – York's Wild Kingdom – New York
In the morning, guests will travel towards Fort Williams Park, a 90-acre park located in the heart of Cape Elizabeth, where located numerous historical sites. Upon arrivals, guests will explore the charms of the park, as well as pay a visit to the renowned Portland Head Light. After that, our guests will take a tour of York's the Wild Kingdom, home to a wide number of wild animals collected from all around the world. After that, our tour group will return to New York City to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park In-depth Tour, ME||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Acadia Nature Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Lobster Steal Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Mystic Seaport Museum, CT||$29.00||$27.00||$19.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Salem Witch Museum, MA||$12.00||$9.00||$10.50|
|Yorks Wild Kingdom, ME||$15.00||$9.00||$15.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan,New York, NY 10002
133-30 39th Ave, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant)Flushing, NY 11354
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Our family was finally all together before the holiday season, and the best thing happened during that holiday season which is this tour that my uncle found out. We first planned on this tour and decided which day would be suitable for us. The other reason why loved this tour so much after the great locations we get to explore is its online tour booking facility. We just picked our favorite or suitable tour, and mentioned our departure locations, many tours options were there for us but we choose this bus tour because they weren't charging for this bus tour so much, it's seemed a little in our tour budget, and the hotel reservations, good locations to explore, and then the most important thing is that they had some really comfortable buses for us to travel, the amazing cruises just made this bus tour worth taking. After finishing up the 3-day tour, they dropped us off at the New York City. Some good family days!
From the daily huff and buff of the city, my wife and I decided to treat ourselves, so we started looking for bus tours at affordable prices, we came across GoldenBusTours, thanks to them my wife and I enjoyed so much at Mystic Aquarium and Acadia National Park, and we finally get to see the Portland Light House. I really recommend this to everyone.
This was just a weekly off as I had worked on weekends. So we friends made a group to this bus tour. It was nice and worth spending these 3 day. The aquarium, the national park was visited after much number of years that we were thrilled and happy like kids.
It was an amazing and memorable tour. Excellent weather and overall a great trip! GoldenBusTours made great arrangements to treat the guests in best possible way. They surely are the best company when it comes to managing tours that meet the needs of customers. Thanks GBT! Definitely a recommended tour!
I think it was brilliant the way the tour was delivered to us. First, we had all the time in the world to visit the Mystic Aquarium, for me, that's a become my favorite place. The administration of Mystic Aquarium is really working hard to keep those oceanic wildlife species in their natural habitat. On the other hand, we had this amazing bus leader with us all the time who had been a such a great help for all the guests traveling with us. The cruise we experienced at the Acadia National Park was truly the most enjoyable and scenic part of this tour. Our crew will definitely like to board on another exciting tour in the upcoming month. See you all, soon!
This tour is the quickest and easiest way to spend time in each place, as the tickets to this tour takes to all important places and of course it is best to book it in advance, than rushing on a short notice. The tour quality is good and the details of each of this tour were well taken care of. It was really an educational tour and the places we stayed were also neat. The food arrangements and the transportation were good and so no pains after coming back from the tour that I am to work on the very next day.
Melody Carpio Velasco
We just came back from the trip yesterday. So happy that the requests were all accomadated - excellent service. We had so much fun in the trip. Thank you! Melody
I went on this tour with 4 friends. We are a group of travel enthusiast and wanted to explore the beauty of Boston. We visited Harbor Cruise, Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution, New England Aquarium, Acadia National Park, Desert Island and Cadillac Mountain. We didn’t have to rush from one point to another and got to explore each place on our own pace. I will surely recommend it to other travel enthusiast.
The tour started out pretty well from New York. We remember the time when the tour guide met us at the departure location, and the bus started to move early in the morning when all the passengers were on board with us. However, there was just thing that there were too many families and kids on the bus, yet they all had to scream and shout at the same time. Despite the peace on the bus, we started to spend more time exploring the locations away from those kids that became so annoying for me. Anyways, the tour leader took us all to the Acadia national park, where we explore so many places and then the tour leader offered us this sightseeing cruise there, it was lovely to take the cruise which helped us get around so many wonderful locations there. I was so excited about this tour at the start of the tour. I think the tour had paid well in return, quite a reasonable and perfect tour!
well, we had to board on this bus tour in the early summers because the weather is absolutely perfect for tourisms around the Maine US State. Although we have been planning for this the journey in Maine for so many weeks, then we found out about his amazing new bus tour who helped us get around the famous places down there, the Fort Williams Park, Portland lighthouse, the Acadia national park, mystic seaport museums, and so many other places we explored on this bus tour. The tour management provided us what they promised us, it’s not like that they had bad services but there was only one tour guide on the bus and he did his best to provide the quality services to all the passengers on board with u. there should be more places on this bus tour like the Acadia park, rather just traveling far which takes a lot of time in a day. Thanks, guys!
I am on this 3 days tour owing to the reviews I went through and the recommendation of my good friend. I also liked this tour, it is nice, and the guide is good and gives proper information. I am not happy with the accommodation arrangements, it could have been better. No matter, it would have been difficult if I had some family accompanied. I am alone, so it is alright. The places we saw were rightly planned and I am more than happy that we reached almost everywhere on time and did not waste even a single moment unnecessarily.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.