3-Day Las Vegas to Lake Powell, Monument valley, Antelope Canyon and Sedona City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-302
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Sat (2018-04-01 To 2022-12-31)
Explore Sedona and on the way see Mojave Desert, Colorado Plateau, Oak Creek Canyon, unique galleries and boutiques, Holy Cross chapel, Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Courthouse Butte, Monument valley, Navajo nation, Colorado River, Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, Page, Dunes and Las Vegas.
Tour price includes Entrance to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire.
Enjoy Jeep tour in Monument Valley (included in tour price).
We start in the morning on Day 1 cross the Mojave Desert and proceed to the Colorado Plateau and historic route 66, and arrive to Sedona. We stop to take the photos of the Oak Creek Canyon and its surroundings, the red rocks and the slide rock state park. In the noon, enjoy lunch in Sedona and browse unique boutiques and galleries for authentic Indian arts and crafts. After break, head out to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Sedona red rock formations namely Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock and Cathedral rock. Later start from Sedona area and stay overnight in a Flagstaff hotel.
Hotel: Country Inn & Suites or Similar.
This is a track, and its path is about 0.75 miles elongated and rises to the north of Bell Rock. The trail is marked with signposts; it forms a minor hoop. This is one of the most popular places.
it is an architectural landmark. People from all over the World come here for different reasons. This mystical fortress on hill is one of "must see" view of Sedona and it is most endearing.
Colorado Plateau is also known as the Colorado Plateau Province. It covers an area of 337,000 km2, the plateau largely consists of high deserts and forests, some part of the province lies in the Grand Canyon.
With Flagstaff on one side and Sedona on the other, Oak Creek Canyon is a beautiful river in Northern Arizona, US. In its panoramic view, it reminds the visitors the grace of Grand Canyon.
A National Conservation Area, the Red Rock Canyon in Nevada is managed by Bureau of Land Management. It is located around 15miles west of Las Vegas and receives more than 2 million visitors annually. The canyon features in rock formations: walls called Keystone Thrust and sandstone peaks. It is a popular rock climbing and hiking destination.
Sedona is between Country line Coconino and Yavapai. It is in the State of Arizona, United States. Its main attraction is its array of red sandstorm formation which is illuminated by the rising or setting sun.
We start on Day 2 heading into Monument valley. We take a jeep tour led by Navajo Indians into the down valley and experience the beauty of this place. In the noon, we have an outdoor BBQ lunch and proceed to Colorado River and visit Horseshoe Bend. In the noon, we go ahead to Lake Powell and stay overnight in a Page hotel.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
We start Day 3 in the morning to tour the upper Antelope Canyon and see the dunes created by sand, water and wind. After this, we start back to Las Vegas and on the way take a lunch break and visit the Valley of Fire known for its red sandstone formations. We depart from here and arrive in the evening in Las Vegas.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
It is located in the Mojave Desert about 58 miles Northeast of Las Vegas Strip. It is the ancient Nevada State Park and was devoted. It was named for the superb red sandstone creations.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$43.00||$33.00||$43.00|
|Horseshoe Bend, AZ||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Valley of Fire State Park, NV||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was an informative tour and I got to know a lot of history and I am fond of knowing about the past history. So this tour was beneficial for me. The unique galleries, the Mojave Desert were the best. In fact, this tour was enjoyed by young kids as well and our guide was excellent as informed by our tour operator. The meal at the Navajo countryside was tasty. This was not my first experience of some short tour for 2 or 3 days. But I am happy with this tour as it had no hidden costs, I give 5 stars.
The guide, Jil was fantastic. Along with the driver, Mark they made a fantastic introduction to this tour of 3 days. Well worth offering a new start. We would highly recommend this tour as we have already been on this tour today. Well a good value for the money. Jil the tour guide made the tour enjoyable and interesting with his knowledge of people and places. Would recommend this a must tour for anyone. Our driver Mark is the smoothest driver you could ever wish for. The places and the bus, everything was comfortable and I just love this visit.
This tour was one of the best things happened to me in this trip to the U.S. The tour guide and the driver were really amazing that I wondered if they worked or owned the operation. They took care of all the things and ensured the passengers were comfortable. The hotels we stayed were of good standard, the guide was professional. The only problem was as spring is a great season, the crowd was terrible in each place that we had to wait or peep over others head at horseshoe bend and Monument valley. That was not good. Thank you.
The tour for 3 days was fascinating. the facts and details were rightly given to us by our guide, who seemed to have real knowledge and experience. He did not make any story, but gave detailed information. We disembarked at many places for photos, comfort breaks and occasionally took a bit longer time, but the driver and the guide stayed cooperative throughout. Unlike others we thought the lunch stop will be a plenty of time and that was where we went wrong. It was a quick work as we had to move to the next visiting place. A good tour!
I recommend this tour! Tour Guide was very good guide, very good co-passengers within the bus. Everything from day one to till end was very good without any issues. Hotels were good. Some passenger wanted to use the restroom again and again but guide did not allow them saying it will effect the bus atmosphere which I understand. Having said that they do make short stop every 3 hours. Only feedback is to give some more time at the visiting places. Thanks to GoldenBusTours.
This Tour is awesome. Best Itinerary to cover this many cities within 3 days. Tour Guide is extremely helpful. Its nice and worth for the money. I felt we did not get enough time for some of the attractions. Our hotel stay was pretty good. The room we got was neat and clean and hot water was also available. I will definitely recommend this tour. Thanks GoldenBusTours.