Boston – Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, our tour crew will start the journey from Boston. Guests will be taken to Philadelphia, the historical capital of the United States. Upon arrivals, our tour guests will explore the famous Independence National Historical Park. Enter the Independence Hall and discover the exact spot where the American constitution and democracy was first signed. Guests will also browse the iconic Liberty Bell. Step on the top-floor of Philadelphia One Liberty Observation Deck to discover the breathtaking aerial views of this historical town. After that, our tour group will arrive at Washington DC to spend the night
Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport or Similar.
Washington DC – New York City
Guests will begin the day in the morning by traveling towards the US Capitol which houses the United States Congress for over two hundred years. Our tour leader will manage an inside tour of the US Capitol highlighting the core charms of the landmark (In a case of US Capitol building closed for the public, we will visit it from the outside). After that, the fun will begin as soon our guests experience the DC Sightseeing Cruise which showcases the top-notch sites and views in the capital city (while in winters, the DC Sightseeing Cruise remains closed for bad weather condition, our guests will enjoy visiting the International Spy Museum instead). Make a stop at the White House, also known as the most powerful building in the country; guests surely don’t want to miss taking photographs with the White House building. Afterward, our tour group will explore the grand monuments and memorials in the city ranging from the renowned Lincoln Memorial to the Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial. While roaming around the Washington DC, discover the charms of Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, Washington Monument, and more as we pass by them. In the evening, our tour arrives at New York City. Upon arrivals, guests are able to participate in our exclusive New York Night Tour which highlights the top-notch landmarks and the vibrant nightlife scene of this sleepless old town. Overnight stay in New York.
Hotel: Days Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham East Brunswick or Similar.
New York City Half – Day Tour – Boston
Today, our guests will continue exploring the charms of Big Apple. Start the day by boarding sightseeing Liberty Cruise on Hudson River highlighting the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the twinkling skylines of the New York. Next, we will arrive at the USS Intrepid site, where guests will relish discovering the maritime history, array of military aircraft and similar exhibits. Travel to the Times Square, the crossroads of the world. Guests surely don’t want to miss exploring the Madame Tussauds which houses the wax sculptures of well-known celebrities. The fun will begin as soon as guests step on the top floor of the Empire State Building, to take-in the wonderful aerial views of Big Apple. Next, we will make a brief stop at the United Nations Headquarters to take some photographs (outside view). After that, our guests will return to Boston to conclude the tour
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building Skyride, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
I-95 McDonald's 07460, (Milford Southbound Between Exits 40 & 41, Milford Service Plaza) Southbound, Milford, CT 06460 at 06:30 PM
I-90 Service Area 6W, (Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 7:45 PM
36 Harrison Ave, (Eldo Cake House) Boston, MA 02111 at 8:30 PM
42 Beale Street, (Wollaston CVS) Quincy, MA 02170 at 9:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
we arrived right on time in Boston where the management welcomed us and finally we started the journey on the buses. However, our aunt nanny and dad seemed a little exhausted because of the traveling to Boston from our hometown. Despite the rush hour, we still managed to have fun and enjoy the bus tour to the fullest. Washington DC has been my favorite city, now that I have toured it the way I wanted, it has become even more appealing. I can’t get enough of the Washington DC, and thanks for arranging the river cruise which really made our time even more wonderful. I wouldn’t say that the Comfort Inn hotel was so good, but it’s quite economically decent and worth it.
Definitely a tour worth going to! Take Friday off from your schedule, and take this tour! I absolutely loved the tour. 3 amazing cities, and spending overnight DC was something you’ll cherish. It is such an amazing city. Its been a week since I went, and I am still scrolling through my photo albums. You wont find a better tour than this, that too in this price!
winters bring the freezing temperature in both the DC and New York. It almost felt like we were standing on the North Pole, really cold. The top of the Empire State Building was good in such a way that the city views were so remarkable and we could see the skyscrapers and bustling city culture without even a single noise. The time we had in Philadelphia was the best, we rather chose to explore the historical park and thanks to our travel manager who led the entire team and told so much about the landmarks we toured. The people on the bus on board with us seemed to have a great time, although the bus was full of diverse people, nonetheless, it was such a wonderful journey.
I went on this tour with my husband, it was a good tour, knowing our hectic schedule throughout the year. We enjoyed a lot, but the only thing not good was that it was super tiring. We couldn’t get enough rest before travelling to another city or location. Other than that, it was a good tour
I remember the time it was a lovely morning in Boston we began our journeyand travel straight to Philadelphia. Although Philadelphia is our hometown, we got there in Bostonto then returned to Philly with the bus full of people. It’s great to see our travel guide working sohard on leading the crew members inside the US Capitol, also at the Independence Historical Park. Ilike the fact that the tour team helped us get around the landmarks completely, we explored everyplace until our heart’s content, mentioning the tour guide efforts, that has been a great help. Thetime we spend in New York City was the best, there was so much to do and to explore throughoutthis exciting bus tour of three days. Great experience.
Well, the first day could have been a lot better, if we had more sites to visit inPhiladelphia. It is a massive city full of attractions, but our team chose very few places like theObservation Deck and the Historical Park. It could have been a lot of fun and exciting for us.Although, all the people on the bus seemed to enjoy the tour. As we reached the Washington DC,we are just wandering around from place to another, but as we experience that sightseeing boatcruise on the river, it gave us such a great time, we definitely tried getting our tour filmed, andfortunately, we did a great photography on this bus tour. I would definitely love to see more placeson those discounted tickets for the bus. Thanks for providing us with nice hotels around the region.
Don’t know what’s so amazing about this three-day tour. According to our tourexperience, we found out so many things about this new tour company, especially our destinationslike the Empire State Building, White House, Independence Hall, and that Liberty Bell gave us suchgood time. My kids and I were so excited about this tour ever since we booked our seats online afew days earlier when we boarded this journey from the Boston town. The tour fun but I think thetour should have more fun places like the Empire State Building where were able to catch the cityviews from the Observation Deck. Everything went pretty nice and well, basically we followed ourschedule and visited very place right on time. We didn’t have any complaints regarding ourexperience.
There is only one way to explore the perfect view of Philadelphia is by visitingthe One Liberty Observation Deck which is exactly we did during our brief time in Philadelphia.The tour operator helped us providing all the evenhanded information regarding any place wetoured. The tour was very well managed and that is the primary reason we enjoyed this bus to thefullest. The thing I don’ liked much is that our tour bus was entirely filled with the diversecommunity of people, and the people came all around the world on this amazing tour to go explorethe famous attractions in our country. Thanks for refreshing the history of America. Great timeWashington DC
t was just in my head that we were going to go on the cruise in WashingtonDC, but unluckily, in winters they closed the boat rides due the safety concerns, but rather the tourmanager decided to take us to the International Museum of Spies, it was wonderful visiting thatmuseum. The Philadelphia City Tour was amazing, the Liberty Hell, The Historical Park all were soenchanting, and we received great knowledge from our tour manager. I was shocked the way wetook a complete tour of the New York City. The tour manager managed a night tour especially forus, we just wandered the downtown, and head over to the river walk and visited some of the topplaces, it was nice.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.