On day 1, we start our journey with an in-depth tour of Harvard University, one of the most reputed and highly ranked institutions globally. It is also the oldest university in the US, which started in 1636.
Next, we will have another exclusive tour of an institution, it is the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, another famous names among research universities. This institution has to its name the credit of having 24 Nobel Prize winners and also 22 Rhodes Scholars from its alumni.
Following this, we visit the Massachusetts State House, situated on the Beacon Hill, it houses the Massachusetts government since 1798. The building has the state legislature and the governor’s offices inside.
Thereafter, we visit the John Hancock Tower, a skyscraper constructed in 1968. It is the tallest building in Boston and even in New England, adding beauty to the Boston Skyline.
Next, we will visit the Trinity Church at Boston’s Back Bay neighbourhood. The church with its elaborate and ornate features is considered a landmark in downtown Boston.
Hereafter, we visit the Boston Common, a popular park for the people. The park covering 50a cres of land and water features is about 200 years old and was one of the favourite places for people starting from Paul Revere to Martin Luther King.
After that, we will go on a Boston Harbour Cruise. Experience how this Harbour has been a place of huge importance in the US. Get splendid views of the city as the boat passes in the water.
A tour of the Quincy Market will be following, in case you want to get some collectibles and souvenirs. Also the food court is another purpose of coming here.
Once we are done with that, we visit the Edward M. Kennedy Institute named after Senator Edward M. Kennedy. Opened in 2009, this institute imparts knowledge about the importance and role of the United States Senate to the Senate staff, the senators, teachers, students and also to the general public.
Following that, we will visit the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, which houses the official documents from Kennedy administration and also offers beautiful views of the bay area from the patio and the lobby.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield Foxboro area or Similar.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Common Park, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute, MA
- Harvard University In-depth Tour
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, MA
- John Hancock Tower, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
Boston – Niagara Falls
In the morning of day 2, we leave Boston and head for the much awaited Niagara Falls. At first, we see the Old Fort Niagara at the mouth of the Niagara River. It acted as the centre for all the struggles against the British, French and Iroquois for the region.
Next, we go for the Maid of the Mist, the very famous boat ride which takes you close to the falls like never before. You will go through the dense mist caused by the roaring falls gushing down the edge.
Following, we have this Thundering Water Cultural Show to see, performed by the native people. It shows the connection of these people with the falls which they have developed over centuries. We will also watch Niagara Adventure movie
We will also see the amazing Niagara Falls Illumination at dusk.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Rochester or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Thousand Islands – Boston
On day 3, we head for the Thousand Islands where we take the Thousand Islands Cruise, on the Alexandria Bay. Catch breath-taking views of nature especially during the sunset. Also get views of the Deer Island, the Boldt Castle and many other things from the waters of St. Lawrence.
In winters, we will instead visit the Corning Glass Museum in Corning. Explore the science and history of glassmaking. The museum houses tons of significant glass items and some as old as 3,500 years. Thereafter we return back to Boston.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$23.00||$19.00||$21.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Edward M. Kennedy Institute, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$61.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$28.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$6.00||$6.00||$6.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 06:00 AM (Valid for Mon and Sat)
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 07:00 AM (Valid for Mon and Sat)
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:45 AM (Valid for Fri and Sun)
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 08:00 AM (Valid for Fri and Sun)
31 Commercial St, (Front of MBTA, Commercial St side) Malden, MA 02148 at 6:00 AM - Valid for Mon and Sat (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
100 Atlantic Ave, (Woburn - Anderson Regional Trans Center) Woburn, MA 01801 at 6:40 AM - Valid for Mon and Sat (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
114 Mass Turnpike, Framingham, MA 01701 (Framingham Service Plaza Westbound) at 7:30 AM - Valid for Mon and Sat (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
I-90 Service Area 6W, (In front of McDonald's) Charlton, MA 01508 at 8:00 AM - Valid for Mon and Sat (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 07:30 PM (Valid for Mon and Sat)
I-90 Service Area 6E, (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 7:30 PM - The opposite side of highway
117 Massachusetts Turnpike, Natick, MA 01760 at 8:00 PM
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:30 PM (Valid for Mon and Sat)
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 09:00 PM (Valid for Fri and Sun)
81 Harrison Ave, (In front of Hong Kong Eatery) Boston, MA 02111 at 10:00 PM (Valid for Fri and Sun)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We are all very pleased with our trip to Trinity Church and Niagara Falls. We did get a few obstacles on the way but nothing that disturbed us. We had a great guide! Excellent weather and overall a great trip.we would recommend this trip to our friends.
I am more into nature than architecture, but I must say that Trinity Church is a true work of architectural genius. The church is extremely beautiful and I am glad I gave it a chance. As for the Falls, how about you just go see them. No words no matter how flattering can truly describe this wonder. I had a lot of fun exploring both the man-made and natural scenes and would recommend this trip to anyone.
I went on this tour as part of our honeymoon rendezvous. My God, it is the best romantic place ever. Trinity Church was truly iconic but it was the falls that did it for us. Candlelit dinners in trendy hotels, getting pampered at spas as well as sightseeing, wine tasting topped off by a romantic evening at the Niagara Falls Firework made our honeymoon magical. The tour guide was kind enough to accommodate our ‘extra’ activities whenever we felt like wondering off. Two days were just not enough.
For a foreign tourist like me, this was the most educational and entertaining trip in the US that I have been to. Our guide, Ray, was a swell guy and was super helpful with his brief historical speeches and fun facts about almost every location we travelled to. What’s more delightful is the fact that I was able to save lots of money for shopping even after paying for the whole trip package.
The very thought of going somewhere pleases people and now on this tour we also were among the happy lot about seeing places. The driver was fast and slow, it would have been better had he been consistent. This 3 day visit to different places was like a dream.
I planned a three day trip with Golden Bus Tours for me and my mum on her 50th birthday. Travelling from Boston to the Canada-US border, we travelled most of the main attractions. There was a tour guide with us too who was really helpful and informative. Other than that the bus ride was luxurious with air-conditioned buses. All in all this was an amazing bonding trip with my mom which didn’t leave a dent in my pocket in terms of my hard earned money.
The places we visited were truly magnificent but the services from Golden Bus and the hotel were alright not exemplary and could definitely be improved. Not bad at all and I would recommend since the packages are very competitive.
It was my first time visiting Niagara Falls. Let’s just say that pictures don’t do this place justice, you just have to see it to experience the wonder that is Niagara. We had a lovely time soaking in the extraordinary beauty and power of the falls, riding on the Maid of Mist Boat, hiking and sightseeing at the Niagara Park Botanical Garden. Our guide was always happy to help and had a wealth of information to share with us.
After coming up with an idea of a high-school reunion after 10 years, we booked an inter-country trip with Golden Bus Tours. Starting with amazingly affordable rates, we were able to book connecting hotel rooms for the two nights stay. Usually with pre-planned tours like these, you are usually rushed around from one location to the next. But with this trip all of us had an amazing time while making awesome new memories.
This was an absolutely memorable experience at a very affordable price. The rates were affordable; services prompt, our guide was knowledgeable and everything went on without a hitch. Highly recommend.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.