3-Day Boston to Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-268
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2019-11-28 To 2021-01-01) | Mon (2020-05-06 To 2020-10-30)
Explore the important and popular landmarks of New York, Philadelphia, and Washington. We will visit Independence National Park, Liberty Bell, One Liberty Observation Deck, White House, Capitol Hill, International Spy Museum, Lincoln Memorial, Rockefeller Center, Korean War Memorial, Times Square, United Nations Headquarters and much more inclusive of the hotel stay.
We will start early in the morning from Boston and head straight to Philadelphia. We will stop at Independence National Park and then have the outside view of the Independence Hall. Following this, we will take you to Liberty Bell and then visit Philadelphia One Liberty Observation Deck to have the outstanding view of the city from the top. We will have our night stay in Washington.
Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport or Similar.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
The One Liberty Observation Deck in Philadelphia is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible and is in walking distance from other major attractions. You can come here during the day, during the night or be it any season, even when covered with a blanket of snow, as it is open 365 days a year.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
We will start our Washington City tour in the morning. Our first stop will be at US Capitol. We will have an inside tour of the Capitol Hill. Then join the sightseeing DC Cruise to enjoy the scenic views of the city. During winter, when DC cruise is not operational, we will visit the International Spy Museum. After this, we will visit the White House to have its outside view. Then we will go and visit the important memorials like Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorial. You can also sightsee Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, and WWII Memorial as we pass by them. Finally, we will leave for New York City. After arriving in New York, we will start the night tour of the city (at least 4 people required).
Note: If Capitol Hill is closed we will only sightsee it from outside. We may cancel NYC night tour due to weather or traffic situation.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Visit Rockefeller Center, spend time at Times Square and then visit an Observation Deck in New Jersey for exciting and beautiful views on our guided New York City night tour.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today we will explore the New York City. We will start our day with the Statue of Liberty cruise. We will sightsee places like Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge from the cruise. Following this, we will visit the USS Intrepid and Times Square. After this, we will go to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Empire State Building. We will also see the United Nations Headquarters from the outside and then leave for Boston. Our tour will end in Boston.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Legitimately an “international phase” and not part of the America, the U.N. Headquarters practically mirrors worldwide collaboration. Constructed in 1947 and completed in 1961, the sight has captivating landscape on 18-1cre space expanded on the East River.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport for the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Night Tour of New York City||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It is a perfect family tour. I booked it for my family and they really enjoyed it. They were not able to go inside the Capitol Hill because it was closed but apart from that they had fun on the tour. They were able to spend enough time at each location and were able to sightsee everything properly without running and covering places in urgency. However, I will suggest to come up with a package which includes attraction tickets. Better to pay upfront than carrying cash.
A hectic but fun tour that took us from Boston to Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City and return back to Boston. Saw all the sights as itemised. Met new friends and saw the library where a part of the film Harry Potter was made at Washington State. Visited and did statue of Liberty Cruise. Thumbs up. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
It was really worth the time. Our tour guide was really nice and helpful and make sure that he gives enough time at each site. He gave us 1 hr to spend at Statue of Liberty Cruise which is enough and he was very professional. Also the hotel accommodation was nice. Definitely Recommend this tour. Thanks GoldenBusTours for such an amazing tour.
Our tour guide was such a cool guy. He handles "difficult" passengers in a very reasonable and kind, pair manner. He was trying to make each and everyone comfortable and tried to accommodates everyone's different requests. We feel safe with our driver. He is so professional. I am ready and excited to book another trip from you guys!!!
I recommend this tour! Awesome tour! Our tour guide and our driver were fantastic! They were very accommodating to everyone. Tour guide is bilingual and very knowledgeable and organized. Our driver always had our safety in mind along with having water for us each day. The hotels and eating arrangements weren't the best but the amazing sights made up for that part of the trip. I truly recommend this tour especially with GoldenBusTours.
Awesome tour. It was very well organized and we knew beforehand at what time we will cover places. Since, I had to meet few friends it made my life easy. The meals are arranged at the mall so passengers have the choices. The only cons is the time length in DC Cruise. I wish they could stay at the DC Sightseeing Cruise including having lunch there instead of going to Open Buffet for the lunch. Overall, It was very nice tour.
Hotel accommodation on the second of the two nights was poor (Days Inn ). The itinerary needs to improve and allow for more time. Be prepared for spending a lot of time on the coach and a couple of early starts (5:30 and 6:30-morning calls). If you are not an early bird like then you will find it difficult because for me sleep is important and if I don't get enough sleep my whole day is ruined. And for this reason I could not enjoy the tour. However, you do get to see at a lot of places on the tour!
The most thing i loved about that tour was the people! they were really nice and very friendly as much as the tour guide. A lot of people were impressed with these places as this was their first visit to US, which made me feel proud of my country. Personally i loves the DC Cruise as it was my first time there and also Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Statue of Liberty were amazing.
I really did not like the fact that admissions were not included! that is not what i expected, Also the tour was not that organized in my opinion. The tour guide was nice, and the hotels were Okay, the bus was clean. So over all i would give that tour a rate of 3 stars out of 5.
It was really a great tour. The most thing that i loves was DC Cruise, it was really great and romantic! Also the WWII Memorial was a very great experience. The only thing i did not like is that the Admission fee were not included in the tour price. especially that we did some Shopping at Independence National Park.