Boston – Washington DC
We will leave Boston in the morning and head towards the capital of the United States of America; Washington DC. Today we will visit the most famous building of the country; White House (outside view). We will also visit the famous landmarks and Memorials of the city. We may also enjoy Bureau of Engraving and Printing tour (not guaranteed). After having our dinner, we will leave for the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel:Comfort Inn Tysons in Vienna, VA 22182 or similar.
Washington DC – Philadelphia – New Jersey
The second day of the tour will bring more excitement as continue with Washington D.C. tour. First of all we will take the in-depth tour of the city which will cover the Capitol Hill (inside view) provided we have enough time. We will also take the famous Potomac River Cruise which offers a very relaxing sightseeing experience. Then we will leave for Philadelphia where we will visit the Independence Hall. We will also see the Liberty Bell. We will have our dinner and leave for New Jersey where we will have our night stay.
Hotel: Madison Suites, NJ or similar.
New York – Boston
Today we will explore the city which never sleeps; New York. We will enjoy the Statue of Liberty Cruise which offers the beautiful views of the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty. We will also visit the Empire State Building. Then we will visit the USS Intrepid Air and Space Museum. It was actually a World War II aircraft carrier which was later turned into the museum. We will also have the option to either go to Ripley’s Believe it or Not OR the Wax Museum. After covering the New York city we will leave for Boston where we will end our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Washington DC in-depth tour is mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bureau of Engraving and Printing||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$38.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
31 Commercial St, (Front of MBTA, Commercial St side) Malden, MA 02148 at 6:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$25.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
100 Atlantic Ave, (Woburn - Anderson Regional Trans Center) Woburn, MA 01801 at 6:40 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$25.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
114 Mass Turnpike, Framingham, MA 01701 (Framingham Service Plaza Westbound) at 7:30 AM (Drop off at Natick, Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$25.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
I-90 Service Area 6W, (Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 8:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
I-90 Service Area 6E, (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 7:30 PM - The opposite side of highway
117 Massachusetts Turnpike, Natick, MA 01760 at 8:00 PM
28 Harrison ave, Boston, MA 02111 at 08:30 PM
81 Harrison Ave, (Boston-81 Harrison) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:30 PM
I-95 Service Area, (Exit 41 Southbound) Milford, CT 06460 at 08:30 PM - Mon & Fri Only.
Customers can have the option to leave the tour after Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, at 7th Ave &42nd Street, near Time Square.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My life was made easy when I discovered the $40 discount by Golden Bus Tours for this trip. I usually have to pay extra on pleasure trips like these, but this discount offer allowed me to save some money to take along on the trip for shopping and extra food and stuff.I had an absolute blast over these 3 days. The pre-planned tours on this trip were amazing and left me carefree.
What a wonderfully executed trip which was surprisingly affordable too. Hell, with the services Golden Bus Tours offered me in my three day trip, I was definitely willing to pay them extra money lol. It was a magical experience for me and my wife, with historical sites combined with nature’s beauty, this trip is what we needed. There were extra nice people all around the trip who were managing it-even the hotel staff.
I and my fiancée took to this tour and this was my second time of this tour and his first time. We took this tour as it was only for 3 days and wanted a break from the routine. The food was great and out tour guide was a cheerful and fantastic person. The itinerary was well organized and there is so much that it looks like things never come to an end. Everything was like watching some secret cavern that everything came as a beautiful surprise. Now we recommend this tour to enjoy, it is valuable time spent always.
Booked it for my relatives, everyone was happy. They were not happy with the guide as he was soft spoken and they hear high. But for it, the tour was absolutely to their expectations they informed. They were happy with the accommodation and visiting Philadelphia and Baltimore.
Being a perfect location, this was the best trip to NYC, DC & Baltimore. How the tour guide managed the whole tour in such a way that we never felt like we were being rushed and how he still covered all the attraction sites in the given time was an amazing thing to behold haha. With the most affordable rates in this expensive world, I absolutely loved every bit of this tour. Definitely planning tours with you guys again.
This was the first time, I took to this tour all alone and it was surpassing all my anticipations. Our tour driver and the guide were awesome and our guide gave us a survey of each place before we reached there and I liked that the tour covered most mesmerizing places. The itinerary is really good and I also got an opportunity to make new friends. We enjoyed sharing the experiences of life and have lovely photos to be posted. The disappointing thing was that I forgot to take their cell numbers. Anyway I will post these photos and try reaching them.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.