3-Day Boston to Longwood Gardens, Mystic Aquarium and Washington DC Cherry Blossom Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-234
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Washington namely, White House, US Capitol, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, National Air and Space Museum, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Potomac River Cruise, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Kennett Square, Longwood Gardens, Mystic, Mystic Aquarium and Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Guests will start in the morning from Boston towards Kennett Square, PA and arrive at the Longwood Gardens. After exploring the entire day, we leave for the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn Tyson's Corner or Similar.
Kennett Square is a borough in Pennsylvania and is known as the mushroom capital of the world, this is because, Kennett square is famous for mushroom farming and produces over a million mushrooms per week.
Refers to the Kennett square’s well known and popular woodlands, gardens worth 1077 acres and meadows. Kennett square is located in United State of America’s state of Pennsylvania.
In the morning, we will arrive in Washington, DC, see the blooming Cherry Blossoms. The sightseeing tour in the morning is with landmarks and monuments: the White House, Potomac River cruise, the Lincoln Memorial, Virginia Potomac River, the Jefferson Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the U.S. Capitol. Guests will also have enough time to explore more buildings comprising of Smithsonian Institute, such as the Air and Space Museum. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
National Cherry Blossom Festival is a springtime festival in Washington. Nothing signifies the arrival of spring than the festival of cherry in DC. This festival has been the first priority of tourists to kick off their holidays in DC. This festival is also the symbol of Japan-US friendship as mayor of Tokyo city gifted cherry trees to Washington. The first of its kind festival was held in 1934. Visitors especially children like to spend their spring holidays in cherry blossom festival.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
The Smithsonian Institution is located in Washington Dc, USA with museums including world’s largest museum also known as Smithsonian museum and research centers. It is also called “United States National Museum”.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
On the Day 3, we will be getting back to Boston, and on the way back, we will visit and explore Mystic,CT and the Mystic Aquarium that is notable for its exhibit of a beluga whale. Later, the final stop will be back to Boston to arrive in the evening.
Refers to a famous aquarium located in Connecticut. The aquarium was opened in the year 1973 and consists of an area of 11 ha. The aquarium has the largest Beluga (outdoor).
Mystic CT is in New London County, in the United States. It has a relaxed charm making it an appropriate vacation destination offering a fresh breath of air. It lies between Boston and New York. There are farm areas from the Northeast Connecticut corner to the Connecticut coastal towns and neighboring Rhode Island.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Longwood Gardens, PA||$23.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We had been to this tour taking it to be a weekend off and went out all of a sudden. It was fabulous to see Washington D.C. and all the other related places. The places to explore were fascinating and of course this was not our first time trip to Washington D.C and it the important places, yet each time we went it looked more interesting. The bus, the tour, the driver and the guide were doing a great job. They did not make any thing to cause discomfort. The hotel accommodations were exceptionally good and everything seemed perfectly in place.
I am on this tour basically as I have been here for over 3 years and am unable to see Washington D.C. My parents keep pestering me to visit and take photos of the place, of course with me in it and I am unable to get a real break from my study session. This was luckily a 3 day tour and I really made to it and the disappointing part is I had plans to come with my friends, and they did not join me as their papers were incomplete. The tour was good and they gave a clean and ideal tour.
We did the 3-Day Boston to Longwood Gardens, Mystic Aquarium and Washington DC Cherry Blossom Tour and it was very entertaining! we enjoyed a lot with Goldenbustours. we are looking forward to do NYC Tour as well with this company.
The tour guide was so organized and generous, he gave us time to absorb, wander (within time limits) and even pose with his cape if needed. I highly recommend this tour. Geeks or not, its a great time spent. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 3 day vacation for us.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like White House, US Capitol, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, National Air and Space Museum, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Potomac River Cruise, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Kennett Square, Longwood Gardens, Mystic, Mystic Aquarium
Our guide was exceptionally charming, satisfying and experienced. The hotels were extraordinary, alongside morning meals. Shockingly superior to anything we at any point envisioned. The transport rides were long, yet by what other method would you see such a magnificent world loaded up with nature that you will dependably recollect! definitely use GoldenBusTours!
I would really recommend Golden Bus Tours to anyone and especially that tour. There were a lot of amazing places and activities in that tour, White House, US Capitol, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, National Air and Space Museum, National Cherry Blossom Festival, Potomac River Cruise and also Mystic Aquarium. It was really nice 3 days and was really worth it