3-Day Boston to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, Ogunquit and Maine Beautiful Coastline Photography Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-238
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri(2019-09-27 To 2019-10-12) | Random Dates
Visit Bar Harbor (Bar Harbor Cruise), Acadia National Park (Cadillac Mountain, Thunder Hole), Ogunquit (Lobster Fishing Trip, Nubble Lighthouse), Augusta, Maine, sightseeing cruise, Bass Harbor Head Light, Victoria Mansion and Portland Head light.
Today, guests will drive north to Ogunquit and will embark on a lobster cruise to view the Atlantic Ocean and know about the art of lobster fishing. The next halt is at the Nubble Lighthouse to enjoy seafront views. After lunch, we will proceed to Augusta, the capital city of Maine, to take photos of the State Capitol Building. In the late evening, we will return to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Fireside inn and suites, Ramada Bangor, White Birches Motel or Similar.
Explore the beautiful Atlantic Ocean rugged coastline of USA with cultural towns of New England, Boston, Maritime Canada, Quebec and many more on an Atlantic Ocean Voyage.
Augusta is the county seat of Kennebec County and the capital of the Maine of the U.S. state. There are distinguishing features representing the best architecture in the 180-foot State House dome constructed of Maine granite. Augusta, ME is a perfect place to visit as it offers a relaxing and cultural vacation.
The lobster fishing trip offers the attraction of having lobster as one delicacy. A fresh lobster roll can be had for lunch, and it offers a full-on the dining experience. Book your lobster trip for fishing in Maine in advance to learn local crustacean.
A U.S state that is famous for its Reserves, abundant parks, Maritime History and rocky coastline is known as Maine. The capital of the state is Augusta.
Nubble Lighthouse in New England is a preferred spot that one should never miss. Stop here to take good photographs and breathe in fresh air. In fact, here weddings take place on the kayakers, rocks in the water and offer gorgeous views.
Ogunquit, MA is a beach stretch of three miles. It is the longest in Maine and is least rocky. The water does not get warm and is pristine that it is one of the best attractions in the town that it is perfect as a scenic seaside destination.
Today, on Day 2, we will start in the morning and spend time in Acadia National Park, to see the Thundering Hole, Cadillac Mountain offering Jordan Pond, numerous hiking trails, Bar Harbor and more. After having lunch in Bar Harbor, we will enjoy some quality time exploring the seaside town and join a sightseeing cruise. By the sunset time, we will visit the Bass Harbor Head Light. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Fireside inn and suites, Ramada Bangor, White Birches Motel or Similar.
Breathtaking beauty and awesome nature awaits visitors to Acadia National Park, a bewitching treasure on the coast of Maine and located on the magnificent Mount Desert Island.
Come aboard a cruise on the Bar Harbor and give yourself the rarest opportunity to view some amazing sea creatures like the Finback Whales, Humpback Whales, White-sided Dolphins. Surrounded by the Acadia National Park and the eastern side of the Mt. Desert Island, Bar Harbor features some extraordinary sceneries.
Experience the thrill of adventure, romance and mystique in Bar Harbor with rock-bound coast and soaring granite cliffs. The main attractions are biking, hiking, lakes and mountaineering.
At an elevation of 1530 feet, The Cadillac Mountain is the highest point in Atlantic Seaboard and the best place to see the exquisite landscape and seascape.
When water piles up in the Thunder Hole, and it lets it off, the scenery is soul-sapping. The visitors can have a close view of the hole through the railing available.
In the morning, on Day 3, we will visit the Victoria Mansion in Maine. Later, we will stop by the Portland Head Light, the oldest lighthouse, before proceeding to Boston.
Boothbay Harbor is in the county of Lincoln, in the United States, in the state of Maine. It is a town and the Boothbay Harbor region in the summer months is popular as a tourist destination for its yachting activity. This is an ideal destination offering great relief from daily hustle.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is in Boothbay, Maine. This Botanical garden covers 270 acres featuring waterfront on Barters Island Road over a mile. This is a memorable garden and hard to forget. The horticulture and art present a perfect combination and looks beautiful during Christmas with lights. There is a facility to have dinner and snacks.
A historic lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth is none other than Portland Head Light. At the primary shipping channel’s entrance, the light station sits on a head of land.
Victoria Mansion is referred to as the Morse-Libby House or Morse-Libby Mansion. This is located in downtown Portland, US, Maine. It is a large impressive mansion as the summer home. In fact, it is the landmark of American residential architecture in Portland downtown, Maine. Visitors are sure to be dazzled on seeing this mansion.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Acadia National Park, Cell Phone Photography Tutoring and Portland Headlight are mandatory.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park, ME||$15.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Bar Harbor Cruise, ME||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, ME||$16.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Lobster Fishing Trip, ME||$30.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I took to this tour mainly to visit Acadia National Park and fortunately it included few other places that were worth visiting. The lobster fishing to taking pictures and seafront views, everything was spectacular. It was a nice 3 days tour that was calm and pleasant. The places we visited also were calm and there were no big queues to wait at each place. This was the reason we reached all the places as desired and also came back on the said time. There was nothing to complain, be it the weather or the travel, everything was good and organized.
Nice tour package for 3 days. I was pleased to visit all these places as I have not been to any of these. I have been staying here for over 4 years and have never considered such significant tranquil places that are worth seeing. Lucky for me, this tour gave me an opportunity to see these places, enjoy lobster for the dinner and though I tried lobster fishing, I could not. I learned to take photographs and again a failure, I could not handle steadily. It was disappointing and others were laughing. Never mind, the tour was great and good.