2-Day Seattle/Renton to Mt. Rainier National Park and Seattle City In-depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-119
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Daily (2023-03-01 To 2023-12-31) | Daily (2024-03-01 To 2024-12-31)
- Welcome to Washington state’s largest city, Seattle!
- Trace back to the birthplace of Starbucks and enjoy its most original taste.
- Visit iconic sites and attractions in Seattle such as Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center and the Space Needle!
- Explore the unique landscape at Mount Rainier and all that it has to offer.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Mt. Rainier with its spectacular waterfalls (Christine, Narada, Myrtle), vast lakes and lush green forests.
|RS2||Departure on Wednesday||Departure on Saturday|
|Sequence of Trip||Mount Rainier National Park||Seattle City Tour|
|Seattle City Tour||Mount Rainier National Park|
- A minimum of 2 people are required for booking this tour.
- Admission of Mount Rainier National Park.
Mount Rainier stands as an icon in the Washington landscape. Mount Rainier, also known as Tacoma, is the highest mountain of the Cascade Range of the Pacific Northwest, and the highest mountain in the state of Washington. Mount Rainier is an active volcano and has the most glaciated peak in the United States. It spawns five major rivers, and the top of the mountain is covered with snow all year round. When snow melts, water flows down in a large volume, and gives Rainier National Park the best waterfalls, vast lakes, and lush green forests.
Mount Rainier National Park → Recycled Spirits of Iron Sculpture Park (15 mins) → Christine Falls (10 mins) → Paradise Visitor Center (90 mins) → Narada Falls (20 mins)
1. Along the way of Wonderland Trail, we will arrange parking for 1-2 attractions according to the actual situation: Narada Falls, Paradise Visitor Center (including glacier overlooking, Wildflower meadow at Paradise, etc. in case of bad winter weather conditions, we will go to the Longmire Museum instead.)
2. Mt Rainier National Park is mountainous tourist attractions. In order to ensure the proper time to visit each scenic location, we highly recommend guests to prepare lunch foods in advance.
3. In the case of heavy snowfall during the winter season, the schedule of going uphill at Mount Rainier National Park may be halted. We will instead enjoy the breathtaking views at the foot of the mountain instead.
4. If the national park is closed, the itinerary will be changed from Mount. Rainer National Park to the Museum of Flight with our special offer of free tickets to our guests.
Mount Rainier is an expansive national park that is glacier-capped. The highest point is 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise atop and it is reachable by car. Admire the nearby volcanoes, summertime wildflowers, mountain views and hiking trailheads. Explore this fun and adventure, gaze powerful waterfalls and redefining spectacular vistas.
Welcome to Washington state’s largest city, Seattle, home to one of the greatest ecological diversities seen in the country. Here on this tour, you are going to find the most amazing sights that this city has to offer! Seattle is a seaport city in Washington State! Many people believe it may be like the classical movie "Sleepless in Seattle;" but it is far from it! Explore a technological landmark known as the Space Needle or visit the very first original Starbucks in the world!
Gas Works Park (30 mins) → Pike Place Market (90 mins, where first Starbucks located) → Chihuly Glass Garden (Optional, 60 mins) → Space Needle (Outside View) → MoPOP (Optional, 60 mins) → Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center (Optional, 60 mins) → The Museum of Flight (Optional, 100 mins)
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
Seattle city is a seaport and is the largest city of Wahington and Pacific Northwest region of the North America. It is the fastest growing city of United States and remained at the top 5 in May, 2015...
The Museum of Flight is the Seattle's most preferred aviation attraction. This center offers the opportunity to visit a jet assembly plant as a tour in North America. This is a non-profit flight institute operating this facility for the visitors.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Admission of Mount Rainier National Park.
Hotel accommodation included.
Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks.
Fee for all Optional Activities and entrance paid in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets for the whole group. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Seasonal attractions will be closed after a certain time and itinerary will be changed based on it. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $12 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$36.75||$27.30||$36.75|
|Museum of Pop Culture, WA||$30.00||$21.00||$27.00|
|Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center, WA||$31.60||$25.30||$28.45|
|The Museum of Flight, WA||$26.00||$18.00||$22.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 616 6th Ave S (Seattle Chinatown) Seattle, WA 98104 at 07:45 AM
- 16038 W Valley Hwy, (Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Are) Tukwila, WA 98188 at 7:00 AM (Only for Sat)
- 16038 W Valley Hwy, (Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Are) Tukwila, WA 98188 at 8:15 AM (Only for Wed)
- 1000 4th Ave (Seattle Public Library-Central Library) Seattle, WA 98104 at 08:00 AM
- Free Airport Drop off service is available for Seattle International Airport (SEA) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
- 616 6th Ave S (Seattle Chinatown) Seattle, WA 98104
- 1000 4th Ave (Seattle Public Library-Central Library) Seattle, WA 98104
- 16038 W Valley Hwy, (Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Are) Tukwila, WA 98188
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 9 to 15 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
⇒ 8 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation.
Any Amount paid in cash to the Tour Guide is not refundable.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no-show on the departure date for any reason including COVID.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason for cancellation is, the processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirements or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour if the future travel plan suits you. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements like separate purchase of air tickets, visa cost, taxi fare etc. We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Note: More than 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds. Each Cancellation Request must be received in writing by email.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection, COVID or any other serious issue. If you reschedule a tour and later decide to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you want to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. No reschedule request will be entertained within 15 days before the departure date.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1.We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Memorable trip. Our tour guide was an amazing lady. She was very knowledgeable about the area and show concern about traveler’s needs. She gave us an excellent description of the places. We visited so many places in just two days. In the National park, we spent a perfect day we have a good time hiking and discovering. I absolutely recommend this tour!
Extraordinary tour. The day spent in Seattle was outclass, we visited wonderful places. The Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass is a worth place to visit. Very informative and relaxed tour. Rainier National Park was a beautiful place. The views were wonderful, it was just like a paradise. Thanks for making this tour memorable.