2-Day From New York to Marthas Vineyards, Cape Cod and Edgartown Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-147
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Wed (2020-07-01 To 2020-08-31) | Sat (2020-05-23 To 2020-09-30) | Random Dates
Explore Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah Cliff, Opera House, Gillette Castle, Haddam Swing Bridge, Edgartown Island, Breaker's Mansion, Elizabeth Islands, Norman Islands, Rhode Islands, and Oak Bluff on this exciting two days guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal-breaking price with great discounts.
We will make our way towards Essex to take amazing Steam Train and Riverboat ride. After landing at the river, we will move forward to have riverboat ride along the Connecticut River. Later, tourists will sight historical view of Good speed Opera House, Gillette Castle, and Haddam Swing Bridge. In the afternoon, they can have lunch on the boat. Afterwards, tourists will set their journey towards Newport, Rhode Island to visit Breakers Mansion. Tourists will be glad to see interior decorations and hear other local stories that will help them to know more about Vanderbilt family as this mansion belongs to them.
Note: When Essex Steamboat is closed we will visit Mystic Aquarium.
Hotel: Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth Or Similar.
Breakers Mansion is the crown jewel of the Newport mansions symbolizing wealth and opulence. It is a 70 room Italian Renaissance- style palazzo created by international craftsmen and artisans.
The main feature of this bridge which is located in Connecticut is that it is being constructed by steel and is a movable truss bridge. The bridge passes through the Connecticut River. The Bride is visited by people for tourism as well.
The famous Essex Steam Train is operated by the Valley Railroad Company in Connecticut. This train offer one hour fifteen minutes tour towards river of Connecticut.
It is also one of the most famous state park in the United States of America which is being visited by both the residents and citizens alike. The Park overlaps the towns of Lyme and East Haddam.
Refers to a famous aquarium located in Connecticut. The aquarium was opened in the year 1973 and consists of an area of 11 ha. The aquarium has the largest Beluga (outdoor).
Newport is a city located on the seaside on Aquidneck Island in Newport County. The city has a total population of 24,672, it was formerly a town but was given the status of a city in 1784.
Rhode Island is a state in the New England which is a region of United States. It is officially called as the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. It is also nick named as the Ocean State.
We will set our journey towards Martha's Vineyard after entering Massachusetts State. We will go there by ferry which is around 45 minutes long. Martha’s Vineyard is a fantastic place for relaxing. You would be glad to witness shopping, restaurants, and other fascinating spots. You will also visit Aquinnah Cliffs (famous as Gay Head). These clay cliffs have an appealing and beautiful view of the island. You will be able to see Norman Island, Cape Cod, Elizabeth Islands and beautiful sight of Vineyard Sound. It has always been a special place for rich and famous people. Barack Obama used to spend summer vacations at this amazing place. We will be back in New York around 7 pm.
Beautifully located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts, Aquinnah with its gorgeous clay cliffs and breathtaking surroundings make it an ideal place to tour, relax and have fun.
Cape Cod, situated in Massachusetts, is popular for tourism. Its history, beautiful beaches and maritime character makes it a must visit in Summers.
A chain of small islands in Massachusetts. Among them Nonamesset Island is the closest to the land, some of the islands are even privately owned and some are even uninhabited according to 2000 census.
Many companies within Martha Vineyard provide best bus tours to the visitors to make their times' every second worth a while. All these bus tours are designed to entertain and provide info.
Most tourists to Martha’s Vineyard have the good experience of visiting the beautiful island by hoping up on the ferry. These ferries are significant in providing fun as well as information in easiest and absorbing ways.
Many people visit Marthas Vineyard coastal area to enjoy seeing Whale Fish. The tourists enjoy water rides as well as Whale Show on this place.
The beaches of Aquinnah on the Western Edge Island with colorful cliffs is known as Martha’s Vineyard. It is located in Massachusetts.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Essex Steam Train, CT||$30.00||$20.00||$27.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Available from 05/18/2020 to 09/08/2020 - 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 6:30 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 08:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
That tour were really nice. A lot of nice places we saw during these days, we really enjoyed every thing starting from the great treatment of the tour guide, as this guy was really friendly and helpful, and the hotel was very clean and comfortable, also Martha’s Vineyard was very beautiful place, it was really worth it.
I want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that nice tour. It was really organized, and the tour guide was very friendly and professional and the bus was very comfortable. Also hotel were really nice and clean though it was not 4 or 5 stars but it was great! i would really recommend that tour to all my friends.
We had an amazing time during this tour, we were so happy especially this was our first time to go to all these great places. The tour was very organized, and the tour guide was really friendly and helpful.I loved every thing especially Martha’s Vineyard as it was extremely beautiful! i would definitely join that tour again some other time
I will start with the fact that it was a memorable trip with continuous fun and nonstop entertainment. The story telling style of the guide was very catchy even for the kids who seemed to be very much involved in his presentation. Kids were happy because of the many activities of their desire and we were happy with the informative destinations; as it proved to be a very knowledgeable trip to me. Do not hesitate to join such trips with kids. There is a lot for all ages with full on fun. So, families go and enjoy this trip and amazing destinations like Gillette Castle, and Haddam Swing Bridge. The boat ride was also interesting. We enjoyed the tour and recommend to others as well.
Itinerary of this tour was well balance with an essence of all the tastes and I liked description and visit of Martha's Vineyard where everything was available. It was having good explanation of all the destinations and timing along with stops and meals as well. Guidance was also helpful in selection of hotels. It seemed that team was so experienced in their job. I can surely consider it as a nice selection for the lovers of bus tours. Go and book this tour with an ease because that is the first step where a person realizes that clarity is the recognition of their management. Bundle of thanks with well deserving 5 stars.
Me and my family had a really great time on that tour. We saw a lot of amazing stuff. It was really great as this was our first time as an Indian family to see these places in USA. We saw Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah Cliff ,Rhode Islands, and Oak Bluff. It was really amazing , and the tour guide also was really friendly person and helpful. Good job guys!
The most thing i loved about that tour was the people! they were really nice and very friendly as much as the tour guide. A lot of people were impressed with these places as this was their first visit to US, Personally i loved the Martha’s Vineyard,Edgartown Island, Breaker\'s Mansion. The organization of the tour was very good, so it was really nice
Fantastic places with fantastic team!!! We were group of three friends to enjoy the destinations with this bus tour and were happy to be in the hands of this team. Meals were delicious on boats specially and stops were easy and on relaxed points like Martha's Vineyard. We also enjoyed shopping with Alex (our guide in this trip) who was too good in helping in best shopping experience of amazing brands. Excellent experience!!! Group of friends can have best time full of fun and easiness.
Hi. I joined this tour with my husband. This was an absolutely fascinating experience. Places were worth to visit. The team was very cooperative and accommodating. I was very satisfied with the transport and all other facilities. We will defiantly give another chance for next vacation and I recommend to all to must give a chance you will surely enjoy the beauty of places as well as services.
Highly recommend to all. All the days went incredibly well in the entire trip. Happy faces were surrounding the entire bus in the form of excellent organized team. I do not find any reason to miss this bus tour next time to explore American beauty of destinations. My experience was really fantastic with an unforgettable experience of visit to the exceptions like Breakers Mansion and Gillette Castle in this trip. Fun days with happy group meals are the best things and those need not to be in this missed. Make sure when you book this tour that Dean is your guide because he was a man of information with down to earth nature serving all people with an open heart and beautiful smile. I do appreciate services and certainly suggest this bus tour to enjoy with fun and safety. Many thanks to the entire management of this fantastic bus tour!!!