Essex Steam Train & Riverboat Ride – The Breakers
We will make our way towards Essex to take amazing Steam Train and Riverboat ride. After landing at the river, we will move forward to have riverboat ride along the Connecticut River. Later, tourists will sight historical view of Good speed Opera House, Gillette Castle, and Haddam Swing Bridge. In the afternoon, they can have lunch on the boat. Afterwards, tourists will set their journey towards Newport, Rhode Island to visit Breakers Mansion. Tourists will be glad to see interior decorations and hear other local stories that will help them to know more about Vanderbilt family as this mansion belongs to them.
Note: When Essex Steamboat is closed we will visit Mystic Aquarium.
Hotel: Regency Inn & Suites North Dartmouth Or Similar.
We will set our journey towards Martha's Vineyard after entering Massachusetts State. We will go there by ferry which is around 45 minutes long. Martha’s Vineyard is a fantastic place for relaxing. You would be glad to witness shopping, restaurants, and other fascinating spots. You will also visit Aquinnah Cliffs (famous as Gay Head). These clay cliffs have an appealing and beautiful view of the island. You will be able to see Norman Island, Cape Cod, Elizabeth Islands and beautiful sight of Vineyard Sound. It has always been a special place for rich and famous people. Barack Obama used to spend summer vacations at this amazing place. We will be back in New York around 7 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Essex Steam Train, CT||$30.00||$20.00||$27.00|
|Marthas Vineyard Cruise, MA||$22.00||$12.00||$22.00|
|Marthas Vineyard Narrated Tour, MA||$33.00||$22.00||$33.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 PM
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Valid for 5/25 to 9/3 (Shuttle from Manhattan, Chinatown).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
That tour were really nice. A lot of nice places we saw during these days, we really enjoyed every thing starting from the great treatment of the tour guide, as this guy was really friendly and helpful, and the hotel was very clean and comfortable, also Martha’s Vineyard was very beautiful place, it was really worth it.
I want to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that nice tour. It was really organized, and the tour guide was very friendly and professional and the bus was very comfortable. Also hotel were really nice and clean though it was not 4 or 5 stars but it was great! i would really recommend that tour to all my friends.
We had an amazing time during this tour, we were so happy especially this was our first time to go to all these great places. The tour was very organized, and the tour guide was really friendly and helpful.I loved every thing especially Martha’s Vineyard as it was extremely beautiful! i would definitely join that tour again some other time
I will start with the fact that it was a memorable trip with continuous fun and nonstop entertainment. The story telling style of the guide was very catchy even for the kids who seemed to be very much involved in his presentation. Kids were happy because of the many activities of their desire and we were happy with the informative destinations; as it proved to be a very knowledgeable trip to me. Do not hesitate to join such trips with kids. There is a lot for all ages with full on fun. So, families go and enjoy this trip and amazing destinations like Gillette Castle, and Haddam Swing Bridge. The boat ride was also interesting. We enjoyed the tour and recommend to others as well.
Itinerary of this tour was well balance with an essence of all the tastes and I liked description and visit of Martha's Vineyard where everything was available. It was having good explanation of all the destinations and timing along with stops and meals as well. Guidance was also helpful in selection of hotels. It seemed that team was so experienced in their job. I can surely consider it as a nice selection for the lovers of bus tours. Go and book this tour with an ease because that is the first step where a person realizes that clarity is the recognition of their management. Bundle of thanks with well deserving 5 stars.
Me and my family had a really great time on that tour. We saw a lot of amazing stuff. It was really great as this was our first time as an Indian family to see these places in USA. We saw Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah Cliff ,Rhode Islands, and Oak Bluff. It was really amazing , and the tour guide also was really friendly person and helpful. Good job guys!
Fantastic places with fantastic team!!! We were group of three friends to enjoy the destinations with this bus tour and were happy to be in the hands of this team. Meals were delicious on boats specially and stops were easy and on relaxed points like Martha's Vineyard. We also enjoyed shopping with Alex (our guide in this trip) who was too good in helping in best shopping experience of amazing brands. Excellent experience!!! Group of friends can have best time full of fun and easiness.
The most thing i loved about that tour was the people! they were really nice and very friendly as much as the tour guide. A lot of people were impressed with these places as this was their first visit to US, Personally i loved the Martha’s Vineyard,Edgartown Island, Breaker\'s Mansion. The organization of the tour was very good, so it was really nice
Hi. I joined this tour with my husband. This was an absolutely fascinating experience. Places were worth to visit. The team was very cooperative and accommodating. I was very satisfied with the transport and all other facilities. We will defiantly give another chance for next vacation and I recommend to all to must give a chance you will surely enjoy the beauty of places as well as services.
Highly recommend to all. All the days went incredibly well in the entire trip. Happy faces were surrounding the entire bus in the form of excellent organized team. I do not find any reason to miss this bus tour next time to explore American beauty of destinations. My experience was really fantastic with an unforgettable experience of visit to the exceptions like Breakers Mansion and Gillette Castle in this trip. Fun days with happy group meals are the best things and those need not to be in this missed. Make sure when you book this tour that Dean is your guide because he was a man of information with down to earth nature serving all people with an open heart and beautiful smile. I do appreciate services and certainly suggest this bus tour to enjoy with fun and safety. Many thanks to the entire management of this fantastic bus tour!!!
2 very long and tiring days but I’ll say the entire tour was worth each pain that we have now. We had an amazing journey traveling from NY to Martha’s Vineyards, Cape Cod and Edgar Town. The bus was very well conditioned which allowed us to relax during the time we weren’t on foot. The accommodation was good too. Had everything one needs to stay comfortably in a hotel room.
As the time was passing in this trip I was feeling more connected to the places and team!! There were many people joining us from other countries and socializing with all of them especially in group meals was a fun. Inside the bus we were all like a family with amazing team which was always there to take this family altogether. I enjoyed amazing destinations like Martha's Vineyard and Norman Island. It can be a very good and safe trip for any one and from any part of the world. Happy time!!
I was not so impressed with the organization of that tour. The hotels were not as i expected though they were clean and comfortable. Also the tour guide was not that helpful though he was friendly, the admissions were not included so we had to pay extra. So i think i would think carefully if i want to join that tour again.
My friend told me about this tour. He is a regular traveler and a happy customer of this bus tour service. I was quite hesitant but took a chance. It was my first bus tour experience and it totally changed my mind set. Very comfortable journey with too much care and help. Our guide was very well-informed and friendly. He gave all important information regarding places and tell me the best viewing points as well. Although the bus was not new but seats were comfortable. Hotel accommodation was decent. I like Martha’s Vineyard most. I will give 5 stars and want to join some other tour soon.
The places we went to during this tour was more than beautiful actually, Martha’s Vineyard,Edgartown Island, Breaker\'s Mansion, Elizabeth Islands. All were beautiful, my major issue was with the bus, it did not have Wifi, and the hotels were okay but they were not great
This one was by far the best trip of our life. Although it was just 2 days but we had an amazing trip because we got to see so much in just 48 hours only. I hated the fact that I had to sleep and missed out on so much else that we could do. GoldenBusTours is a good company because it is very well affordable and gives you the chance of traveling with comfort and see sights at your own leisure. Nothing is rushed and everything is carried out with great detail.
The only thing i did not like in that tour is that the Admission fee were not included in the tour price, that would have been really great! but other than that the tour itself was great, and it was very well organized in every part of it, nice job Golden Bus Tours,
It was a bit of hard luck that weather was not easy for us during the entire tour. Only last day was enjoyed according to the itinerary but indoor fun was already mentioned in the itinerary in case of any issue that could change the plan. Honestly, I am not in indoor fun lover so did not enjoy much but yes meals were appreciable. What I realized that it was not the fault of the team but they were well prepared for all situations and made this trip so interesting on the last day where we were given enough time on places to enjoy. Thanks
Woo!!! It was a lovely experience and wonderful tour. Smooth roads with no bumpy feel. Very comfortable seats and good music added beauty of comfort to this trip. The best destinations for me were islands and their relaxing environment. I was happy with accommodations as well. Thanks
Things went quite well and comfortable in this trip. Fun was all there and good team was the crown attraction in this tour along with destinations of crown importance. I enjoyed my visit at place like Haddam Swing Bridge and Good speed Opera House. I was happy that inside the bus hygiene was properly maintained and there were many kids with foreigners who were also taking care of hygiene which I found very positive. We were given appropriate guidance from the entire team of this bus tour and enjoyed a lot. We had happy days over there and memories of this trip are always going to be best part of our travel life. Big thanks.
One word, Excellent! They left no room to complain. Everything was in order and organized. They took good care of the guests and in response to anything approached with a pleasing attitude. We were given the privilege and also the pleasure of seeing places. Chosen bus tour, I recommend.
We are all very pleased with our trip to Niagara Falls. We did get a few obstacles on the way but nothing disturbed us. I myself had a chance to visit destinations such as Martha’s Vineyard, Aquinnah Cliff, Edgartown Island, and Oak Bluff. All these places were absolutely beautiful. We had a great guide! We all loved it and will want to do this again.
One could not have asked for a better family vacation trip than this. It was a fascinating tour to few of the remarkable places on earth. I’d say if any one of you wants a tour that is affordable and serves you well, its GoldenBus Tours you should look towards
This was one very well executed 1-day tour. From the word go there wasn’t anything that disappointed us. Although we were a group of 3 boys, the hotel accommodation we received within our package was spacious enough. Dinner was simply delicious. I’d say GoldenBusTours is one company who knows how to make its guests happy. We had a ball on the tour! Will definitely recommend it to everybody else!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.