2-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Philadelphia and Luray Caverns Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-167
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2020-03-01 To 2020-12-31)
A two-day guided tour is offering the visit of Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, National Air Space Museum, Shenandoah Caverns, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, National Independence Historical Park, Princeton, Capitol Hill, White House, Potomac River, Princeton University, Madame Tussauds, International Spy Museum, and many other destinations with hotel accommodation.
Our tour will leave New York for Philadelphia. We will visit Independence Hall (from outside) and Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. After our stay in Philadelphia, we will leave for the capital of the United States of America; Washington D.C. In Washington, we will visit White House (outside view) and Capitol Hill (outside view). We will then take you to Korean War Memorial, Vietnam and Lincoln War Memorial and National Air Space Museum. Our bus will also pass by Jefferson Memorial. If time allows we will also visit the Wax Museum in Washington DC. Here you will also get a chance to enjoy the Potomac River Cruise for an exceptional view of the city.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Tysons Corner, VA or similar.
Effective from 3/1/2020
Amish Village Tour(Optional, 90 mins)→Luray Caverns(Optional, 90 mins)
Note: IndependenceNational Historical Park, Outside Visit Independence hall and Outside Visit Liberty Bell will no longer with us in 2020.
Amish Farm and House is tourist spot situated in Lancaster County, PA.US. It became a proper tourist attraction in 1955. It provides its visitors a keen look into original Amish lifestyle and culture.
The Amish village lets visitors learn of the ways of the Amish people. It provides visitors with an authentic look at the way of the Amish people as they walk through the village.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
Refers to a county in the south central portion of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, According to the census held back in 2010 the population in this county was 519,445.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the commercial cave which is visited by many since its discovery back in 1878, the cave is located in the western side of Luray, Virginia USA. Luray caverns are also known as Luray cave.
In the Shenandoah valley of Northern America, Luray is a town located in Virginia. This small town is a county seat. The natural views and beautiful scenes make it worth viewing.
Today our bus tour will take you to Luray Caverns. They attract a lot of tourists every year because they are quite attractive and have a very interesting geological structure. After spending some time at Luray Caverns, we will then leave for Princeton University. Our tour guide will share the history of this prestigious institute and let you explore it. Afterward, we will leave for New York to end the two day guided bus tour.
Effective from 3/1/2020
Hotel→Washington D.C.→U.S. Capitol(Outside visit, 20 mins)→White House (Outside visit, 20mins)→Madame Tussauds President Gallery(Optional, 60 mins)→Lincoln Memorial, Korean WarMemorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial(40 mins)→DC Sightseeing Cruise(Optional, 60 mins)→NewYork
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
Note: National Air and Space Museum and Princeton University Campus Tour will not be the part of the 2020 Itinerary.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Madame Tussauds is a world famous wax museum, one museum is located in Washington DC and is famous for its Presidents Gallery. This gallery holds wax figures of all the US presidents to date.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 90 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
- 125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
- 275 NJ-18, (near Lake Ave side) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Hotels and the city/country of stay may change based on availablity.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
GoldenBusTours really handled it all very professionally; they know what they are doing. I end up visiting a lot of other fascinating places as well such as Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, National Air Space Museum, Shenandoah Caverns, Baltimore, Princeton University and many other attractions. Our tour guide was really nice he was very thorough and very helpful. It was nice tour. Keep it up GoldenBusTours!
It was a truly amazing experience for me. It was a very well guided and in-depth tour of Washington and Philadelphia. Hotels and Buses were good too. We explored Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, National Air Space Museum, Shenandoah Caverns, Baltimore and Princeton University in great detail. Thank you GoldenBusTours, I would recommend you to all my friends and family.
This 2-day trip was competitively priced and had pick-up points in various areas. The accommodation was good too. I must admit, the staff was so helpful they guided us on every step and gave us a detailed tour of Philadelphia, Inner Harbor and other beautiful places I know. I will definitely give this tour company 5 stars and give recommendations to everyone I know.
This trip was a great way to explore some of the most attractive sites in Washington, Philadelphia and few other interesting places. I’ll say GoldenBusTours is an amazing company because they organize their tours with utmost detail. Loved everything about it, from the service to the attention paid to details about landmarks! I’ll definitely travel with this company again.
The variety of sights and experiences was just right. I was overwhelmed with the attention to detail, the appreciation of all things sensual, and the gracious and generous hospitality. Shenandoah Caverns was a remarkable place to visit. The sum of the tour experience was truly greater than that of its parts. I’d recommend Golden Bus Company and its tours to everyone.
This outstanding 2-day trip to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Inner Harbor let us take in the view and gain astonishing experiences. The bus was very clean and comfy and the guide was very helpful. GoldenBusTours offers easy booking of tours to stunning nourishment and going by fundamental attractions. I completely loved this entire visit. Doubtlessly arranging visits with you all once more.
It was a very well executed and guided 2-day tour to all of the astonishing places. The bus was very well conditioned which allowed us to relax during the time we weren’t on foot. We had so much fun we are deciding to take another tour with Golden Bus Tours. Will definitely recommend it to everybody else!
I always wanted to visit Shenandoah Caverns site especially Inner Harbor and I decided to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. I enjoyed this tour very much. Our tour guide definitely handled this tour very well. It was really an affordable family tour. We loved it a lot. Definitely worth it and highly recommended
This tour met my expectations, which were admittedly very high! A nice group and excellent guide and bus driver, made it one of my favorite tours. The places we visited were unique & so interesting. Our hotels were clean & comfortable. I truly had a wonderful experience! Thanks for everything Golden Bus Tours!
It was a great trip.. The guide told us things that we didn’t even have an idea about. I’d say GoldenBusTours is a great company to travel with. On this tour we explored Philadelphia, Shenandoah and many other attractions. It was a very well planned and well executed tour. We really liked its service and its affordability. Definitely Recommended!