2-Day Boston to Rochester, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-241
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Maid of the Mist, Goat Island, Thundering Water Cultural Show, The George Eastman Museum, and The Strong National Museum of Play on our exciting 2-day bus tour starting from Boston, Quincy, and Charlton with special discounts and exclusive offers.
In the morning, our tour group will depart from Boston, Quincy, and Charlton; we will first explore the charms of the Great Lakes of America. Immerse yourself in the magnificent charms Niagara Falls; highlight includes American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls, the thundering roars of the falls during the entrance will enchant the visitors. Enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat cruise on Niagara River which will take the visitors closer to the falls of Niagara. Enjoy the panoramic view of Niagara Falls while roaming around the picturesque Goat Island located between American Falls and Horseshoe Falls. The Niagara IMAX movie will tell everything about the history and culture of Niagara Falls. Later, the illuminating night view of Niagara Falls and Thundering Water Cultural Show (optional) will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Note: Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed from November until the mid-April, we will take the Niagara Jetboat tours instead.
Hotel: Days Inn, Holiday Inn or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
Falling from a height of 181 feet, the rushing waters of the beautiful Bridal falls, located between Goat Island and Luna Island, drench you with their beauty and spray.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Just like other impressive wonders of the nature, there is a sacred place for the Native American people. Thundering Water Cultural Show uses the art of dance as a storytelling medium in order to display the impact that the autumns have had on Native American culture.
Summers itinerary (Summers: from late April till November):
New York on the state's famous holiday resort - Alexander Pui. We will first browse the town’s culture and then board on a scenic boat cruise on the St. Lawrence River; highlight includes Kuril Islands, Bert Castle, and the wide array of the charming small island of Thousand Islands. Guests will relish exploring the Thousand Islands and discover many of its attractions on the scenic boat cruise.
Winters itinerary (Winters: November until mid-April):
Today, we will explore The Strong National Museum of Play which is home to the largest historical collection related to Play, and Margaret Woodbury Strong. Continue the journey to George Eastman Museum. Here, we will explore charms of this world oldest museum dedicated to the Photography and exquisite artwork. Then, we will return to the departure locations to conclude the tour.
George Eastman museum located in New York City is considered one of the world’s oldest museums as far as photography and film archives are concerned. In 1949 the museum was opened for the general public.
The Rochester Museum as the name suggests is located in Rochester New York. The Museum is famous for exhibits that are related to science and technology. Adventure zone and inventor center are the must visit places for the tourist.
Rochester is located on Lake Ontario southern shore in the New York Western portion and the Monroe County seat. Rochester, NY is a thriving city and offers a culinary scene range to visitors during many festivals, besides is a shopper's paradise worth exploring.
The strong national museum of play was established in the year 1969; the museum is located in New York. In 1982 the museum was opened to the general public and since its opening the collections are increasing day by day.
A tour to Thousand Island at any time of the day provides great fun and taste. The experience of waterfront lunch and dinner with a whole arrow of food types is just unforgettable.
The Thousand Islands comprises a chain of up to 1,864 islands that overlaps the Canada- U.S. surrounded by the Saint Lawrence River as it comes forward from the east northern side of Lake Ontario.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Night view of Niagara Falls is Mandatory.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|George Eastman Museum, NY||$15.00||$5.00||$13.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$17.00||$10.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$6.00||$6.00||$6.00|
|The Strong National Museum of Play, NY||$19.50||$9.50||$19.50|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 243 Quincy Ave #227, Quincy, MA 02169 at 6:00 AM
- 166 Lincoln St, Boston, MA 02111 (Empire Auction House, Inc) at 7:00 AM
- 114 Mass Turnpike, (Framingham Service Plaza, I-90 Westbound pass the exit #13) Framingham, MA 01701 at 7:15 AM (Drop off at Natick, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- I-90 Service Area 6W, (Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 8:00 AM
- I-90 Service Area 6E, (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 7:00 PM
- 117 Massachusetts Turnpike, (Naticket Service Plaze, I-90 Eastbound pass the exit #13 - Mon & Fri Only) Natick, MA 01760 at 7:30 PM
- 36 Harrison Ave, (Eldo Cake House) Boston, MA 02111 at 8:00 PM
- 42 Beale Street, (Wollaston CVS) Quincy, MA 02170 at 8:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was worried that we might not enjoy so well at the Niagara Falls. Contrary to that, we received a quite luxury service throughout our both days of the trip; the tour guide was a lovely person. George Eastman Museum was the most amazing and diverse museum I have seen in my whole life. Thanks a lot.
Our bus trip got lazy at so many times, we were just traveling and traveling to the places. Coming all the way from New Zealand to see the Niagara Falls has been a great experience. I would it’s a great tour for families and friends. Great opportunities for fun activity