Hometown – Boston – Portland – Acadia National Park
Guests will arrive at the Boston to participate in our exclusive bus tour. Meet our travel hosts at Quincy Market in Boston. First, our tour group is headed towards Portland City. Upon arrival, we will make a stop at Fort Williams Park, covering over 90-acre of land filled with lush foliage, coastline views, and a number of historical landmarks. Enjoy visiting the Portland Head Light and browse the breathtaking views of the region. Next, we will travel towards the Acadia National Park, one of the country’s largest and most scenic natural regions in the country. Board our exciting Acadia In-Depth Tour highlighting the top-notch landmarks of the park including the Cadillac Mountain, and similar. Take a tour of the famous Sand Beach. Next, our tour group arrives at Thunder Hole attractions where guests will appreciate witnessing the thunderous roars of the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Fireside Inn & Suites Bangor, Best Western White House Inn or Similar.
Acadia National Park – Boston
Start the day in the heart of Acadia National Park. Today, our guests will have the opportunity to experience the exclusive Acadia Nature Cruise or take the local ecological lobster boat tour to discover the charms of this wonderful national park. Next, we will take our guests to the Bar Harbor Town where guests will taste a delicious meal among the variety of eateries (optional). Later, our tour group will return to Boston to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport for the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park In-depth Tour, ME||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Acadia Nature Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Bar Harbor Cruise, ME||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|Fort Williams Park, ME||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Lobster Steal Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
on the last holiday season, we were so excited about this bus tour that was going to start from bus stand and take us to so many places like Portland Acadia National Park and so many others. All the people who wanted to join this tour came in the morning at Quincy market in Boston. The tour guide was such a nice person who gave us the schedule after a two days journey. Our bus started out quickly in the morning towards Fort Williams Park all the guest were excited because they were going to tour the lighthouse from where we can catch the far distant views. The primary reason for me to get excited is that we have so much time to explore the Acadia National Park which is like a Paradise for a photography lover like me. That tour manager again gives us an option of taking the in-depth tour which included a visit to the top of Cadillac mountain although it was covered in a massive glacier, we wandered around the base of it. Overall it was lovely to wear with lovely people.
The Portland headlight who was such as regular and a small light House that we can find anywhere inside the country. I asked the question to the travel Host on the bus that why are we going to visit the Portland headlight he stated that it has a huge history of Portland ship channel and he described many things that include the Portland Headlight. I like the tour services because they provided as such great information about the places we were about to visit as well as mentioning the National Park tour which was really nice and we took the boat tour from there. The sightseeing boat Cruise at the media National Park was the best and I think we should add more places and things like The Arcadia Cruise on this bus tour to make it more fun and enjoyable for the passengers like me. The bus was full of people coming from all around the world to see the country which is known to be the most powerful in the world. Cadillac mountain was beautiful along with the other mountains the glacier cover peaks, the view looked so magnificent. It was a great bus tour.
Well I really appreciate the pricing we were offered on the journey. We tried to book the double room which cost it is 165 dollars excluding the food and other things we borrowed from them. the thing I don't like much about that well was the fact they tried to take money for everything they offered us we came from Saudi Arabia where no such thing is admired like that. The Arcadia park has a cost of about 40 to 30 dollars to enter a single person, I don't know why there pricing work so high for a regular tourist like us. Also, the Fort Williams Park has a $5 fee to enter I think the tour management shooter all those expensive since we have already paid them enough so they can include free tours for us. we appreciate the kind efforts of our travel Host who help us out at Acadia National Park where we took the nature Cruise which took about two hours on the water is taking us to the famous places and we enjoyed it absolutely. I am nothing but thankful for the management for making my weekend so wonderful.
I don't really understand the point of us visiting the bar harbor. Which was a useless stop on this bus tour since we only have to have lunch in a peaceful surrounding area the tour manager gives us a great discount on booking on this tour? thank god the offer was still on which include the free ticket offers we could easily buy tickets for the whole family. Although there are so many families were on board with us with little kids’ earrings in the bus and annoying every passenger. I tried to stay away from the screaming shouting kids because they were trying to ruin my bus trip to Acadia National Park. I really wanted to have a peaceful time in Acadia Park I was expecting that your manager would provide us with a fishing experience in the lakes of the park. Rather he offered us in-depth tour which included visits to the famous places in that region. After exploring the Portland Acadia Park, we traveled back to Boston and reach the airport from where our flights were booked. Best Western was a nice hotel to stay.
The number of things I don't like about this journey is greater than the things I enjoyed on this tour. I took this tour because they were offering Acer one-night hotel stay and two days of exploring the famous places like Acadia National Park Portland and then we returned back to Boston. The the tour guide on the bus was such a friendly and educated person who didn't even let us have a single fatigue of anything at all. He provided and mentioned all the great hotels in Boston so we could stay the night there was so many expensive hotels for rich people so we try to find the economy class hotel which was really hard to find in the downtown of Boston so we state the night in fireside lodging. It wasn't are an expensive hotel but rather it was an economy class hotel which has all the things that a luxury hotel can offer. I like this bus tour because it has so many things for us to do and so many places we can explore.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.