Boston – Secret Caverns – Niagara Falls (US Side)
Our tour begins from Boston in the morning. First, our guests will be taken to Secret Caverns located in New York. It is an underground cave system formed by the last ice age over millions of years ago. Guests will appreciate discovering the charms of Secret Caverns highlighting the naturally formed flowstone, stalactites, stalagmites, and much more. After that, guests will be taken to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, guests can watch the Niagara IMAX documentary film to learn about the region’s past and the first human interaction with the Niagara Falls. Explore the famous Cave of the Winds attraction at the base of American Falls. Roam around the Niagara Falls to discover the core charms of this wonder, as well as the nighttime Niagara Falls illuminations will delight the visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Niagara Falls or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Boston (Summer/Winter)
Start the day early in the morning and continue discovering the charms of Niagara Falls. Board a scenic Maid of the Mist cruise ship on the Niagara River and get soaked in the mists of the gigantic falls as the ship gets closer to major waterfalls (whereas in the winter season, the Maid of the Mist remains closed, guests experience the Niagara Jet boats instead). Take our exclusive Niagara In-depth Tour to discover the core spirit of the Niagara Falls region; pay visits the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. After that, our tour group will return to Boston to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Secret Caverns, NY||$18.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
36 Harrison Ave, (Eldo Cake House) Boston, MA 02111 at 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We group of three friends were planning for a trip in our holidays, one of my friend was from Germany and it was his responsibility to pick any tour of quality. He decided to go with this bus tour service. I did not argue and simply decided to go along because he took a long to decide this standard bus tour. After joining this trip it did not allow me to argue for a single second regarding any aspect. From start to finish it was fantastic. I loved the experience of the Mist cruise ship on the Niagara River. 5 stars all the way. Great days and great fun!! Highly recommended.
My parents and I were planning a tour for the entire family, then we came across this bus tour deal on the internet, which definitely seemed quite reasonable in the start due to the number of attractions, transportation, hotels, and more importantly, we had a stay at Niagara Falls for more than a day. I loved how they treat their guests regardless of where they came from, the tour guide helped us out by so many means, and we were quite satisfied with the bus tour for what they offered us on a reasonable price. The bus tour was absolutely amazing, thanks a lot!
The best tour of my life. It was the prettiest sunset, sunrises along with views of waterfalls. Nature has surly a power to capture the visitors in its remarkable beauty and I experienced that even more during the night time charm of Niagara Falls. I must say that tour guide happened to be instant friend of my family. He was a friendly man with relaxed nature. All in all it was a tremendous experience that started from emails and then after I enjoyed it every day. I do not think so that I can recommend this tour because golden bus tour is decidedly enough. I wish there was an option of 6 stars but for now easily deserving 5 stars. Thanks a lot for lovely memories!
Drive drove safely and stuck to schedule (very good) our tour guide was excellent; she was very friendly and organized handling everything. A very enjoyable experience. Excellent tour, very well plan. proper and timely instructions of tour.
Our guide was a fun man and I found him like a man who has a great love in his heart and passion for country along with a refreshing attitude. Talking about any single destination is like talking about much information from him. Secret Caverns were just amazing to visit and information regarding this was really interesting. Bus expected and seemed to be comfortable and proved to be very same. I felt so free and easy with proper management of this epic tour. I must say that American bus tours are worth mentioning and a golden bus is one of them. Thanks a lot with high recommendations because such chances of the excellent tour must never be ignored. Memorable days!
The guide explained how many architecturally noteworthy buildings have been renovated in a beautiful way. He was so well informed about all natural beauty of historical places. Eating places were really appreciable. I found trendy restaurants. I loved the taste of food wherever I stopped to eat. We were served with perfect services. It was a good start with impressive golden bus tour that also ended in a nice way. I enjoyed the visited places like Niagara Falls and Secret Caverns and felt so stress free. Thanks a lot.
I am from New York and I have experienced many walking tours. I decided to join bus tour this time. It was surly a tour of fun. It was that entertaining as much as I wished. We stopped at many places and those stops were amazingly planned where we clicked, ate and had fun. Destinations were also very beautiful and the exceptions were Secret Caverns. I was impressed by the energy of driver as how he covered many places with proper timing and high level of energy. Big thanks to the whole team for putting together their efforts for such an ambitious trip.
The tours are really well planned and I highly recommend this trip. The tours are really well planned and I highly recommend this trip. It was a wonderful tour we had to Niagara Falls and Secret Caverns. Tour guide was a bit confused about the whole planning but overall we are happy to have taken this tour. My mother-in-law also enjoyed the trip.
I like the tour because it had everything for us already planned and accommodated which include the hotels, stops, and buses. At first, the tour didn’t feel like it was going to so amazing as we were expecting, however, as we entered the Niagara Falls park, there was actually so much to do. The Boat cruise, Cave of the Winds, and we finally witnessed all the three major falls at the park. They offered us some optional add-on tour to go farther from the falls but we chose to stay in the park miss the add-on tour, although some friendly passengers mentioned that the Old Fort was really wonderful located around the Lake Ontario. Good weekend!
We had a brilliant trip and the entire timing in this trip was fun and only fun. All the hours with our guide were just fantastic because we found a man with lots of local knowledge; we had a great chat over there. It is one of the best ways to learn and to make fun at the same time. Real feel of amazing destinations along with historical fragrance. One can have the best time as we had. Visits of the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park were really exceptional. Thanks to golden bus tour for providing proper pick and drop along with a good guide. 4 stars only for the reason that improvements are always required and such improvements make anything best amongst the all. Thanks!
My wife and I recently returned from our trip to Niagara Falls. Rewind 3 months ago we having no idea where we wanted to vacation. My wife and I are two very busy individuals with very stressful jobs with no time to research destinations and deals. We simply told search on GoldenBusTours our top priorities for vacations and what we hoped to experience.
We had a great time, we liked all the places that we visited and the hotel accommodations were great. Very good service by the guide and driver. I recommend this tour! Great experience to visit Niagara falls and secret Caverns - Thanks to the tour guide from the travels.
well, the maid of the mist was closed which made us really sad, it was just the icy weather conditions at the time, so we couldn’t get to experience those famous cruises on the Niagara River.. there was so much to do at the Niagara Falls for us, first, there were already not many people at the site, it felt like we are on the only one among the very few people who made the effort to come all the way to Niagara Falls by the end of the summer season. Mentioning about the secret Caverns, there was nothing secret about the place, although it’s nice that the authorities have discovered those under group walkways and cave systems.
The hotel was more than I expected. Even though it was raining the second day the driver made us feel very comfortable. The tour was fantastic. It was very well planned. The driver made rest breaks every two hours. As he was driving he would give a history of each town we drove through. I will definitely use GoldenBusTours again.
Mary D. Pridgen
I really regret that tour, bad organization, and no WIFI on the bus. Also the tour guide's English was horrible! the hotel was clean but not that good, most of the people on the group were Chinese and Indians so we could not communicate very well, so they should really conduct these tours in English only for Americans , other than that of course the places was amazing
It was a really nice tour. The places we saw there was for the first time, so it was really like a dream! I never knew that Niagara Falls was that beautiful, especially Niagara Falls night view, also the maid of mist was great, i just wish the tour guide spoke Indian instead of English and Chinese
Li Na Yang
A few things to keep in mind. While the bus is lavatory-equipped, they recommend that you do not use it often as it smells and is only cleaned once in a few days. They do stop in rest areas every 2.5 hrs, and in some cases when they have to make time, there has been 3 hr non-stop journey
They stop in rest areas and malls for lunch and dinner. While it is stopped, the driver asks everyone to leave the bus so that he can lock it and go eat himself. This was only a problem for those who brought their own food, as they had no where to eat it when they stopped at a mall The guides were very friendly and courteous. The planning was well done. We had about a hour in fort Niagara and 3 hours in Niagara falls
Niagara Falls was truly a perfect match for us thanks, in no small part, to tour guide. She is extremely good at her job and is a Destination Matchmaker. Ever since our first experience we have used GoldenBusTours exclusively for all of our travel. We have used it for quick trips to NY as well as complex family vacations to Canada. Can't say enough.
Kim N. Rogers
Well to be honest, i was not impressed, sure the places we went to were magnificent and all but there were a couple of things that really bothered us, first the tour guide was not friendly at all, also there was no WIFI on the bus so during that long drive there was no internet connection at all. so over all it was OK but not great
We had such a wonderful time on that tour, me and my family were so happy. we saw a lot of great and amazing places like the great Niagara falls, it was our first time there so we were really impressed, also the cave of Winds was more than great. I would really love if i can join that tour again
This was my first time to see Niagara Falls for real, and Oh my god! such a magical dream! especially the Niagara falls illumination,very romantic, also the Maid of the Mist, Old Fort Niagara , and Cave of the Winds were great, the people were so friendly and happy, the only problem is that most of the peoplr on the tour did not speak good English or French so there were almost no communication at all, but still the tour was great and i would really do it again
Xiu Juan Yü
What an amazing experience! i never thought i could spend such a wonderful time like that! these places were more than magical! This was our first time to see Niagara Falls and it is sooo different than TV! was really a dream, i loved also the tour guide as he was really friendly and nice and he spoke excellent Chinese. The hotel was not 5 stars but it was clean and nice enough
The most thing i loved about that tour is the tour guide! honestly the guy was really friendly and helpful, he was very helpful and he spoke great Chinese! also the places there was really beautiful, especially the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park, also Niagara IMAX theatre was really good
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.