Hometown – Boston
Today, all the passengers arrive at the Quincy Market in Boston to begin the tour. First, our tour group will set off towards the magnificent Niagara Falls at 7:00 AM. Upon reaching the Niagara Falls, the thunderous roars of the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls welcome the arrivals. Guests will discover the charms of magnificent Niagara Falls while boarding a sightseeing Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River taking the visitors closer to the waterfalls (in winters, Maid of the Mist remains closed for public, our tour group will experience the Niagara Jet boats instead). Watch the Niagara Falls Adventure Movie in the IMAX theatre and understand the historical significance and first human interaction with the Niagara Falls (optional). Later, the Niagara Falls Illumination in nighttime will bring a delightful ending of the day. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn, RIT Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Boston
In the morning, our guests will continue discovering the charms of Niagara Falls. Our tour leader will take the visitors to Goat Island, located between the Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. Here, we will browse the breathtaking views, and head over to the Cave of the Winds site sitting on the base of American Falls. Afterward, all the guests feel free to join our Niagara Falls In-depth Tour which showcases the two major landmarks in the region; Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (optional tour). Later, our tour group will set off to reach Boston to conclude the tour in an evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$12.00||$20.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$6.00||$6.00||$6.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
I-90 Service Area 6W, (Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 8:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off) (+$20.00/person will be charged for selecting this location)
I-90 Service Area 6E, (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 7:30 PM - The opposite side of highway
81 Harrison Ave, (Boston-81 Harrison) Boston, MA 02111 at 08:30 PM
219 Quincy Ave, (In front of Kam Man Market) Quincy, MA 02169 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
at the start of this bus tour, the tour operator on the bus seemed so intelligent and friendly to each and every passenger on board with us. Later, I saw that same tour operator person collecting tips from many of the passengers for being nice and friendly. I wasn’t shocked since I knew he deserved the massive tips sue the quality services he was providing. Anyways, we started out from Boston and reach the falls park in an early afternoon, thank god they chose the perfect timing because at the time in the afternoon, there was very less crowd of people and we were like left all alone in this natural wonder. We tried pending our days more effectively by exploring each and every place we thought that deserves a visit, we just visited it. We had all the time in the world to explore and to do anything inside the Niagara Falls park. My friends and I totally loved and enjoyed this bus tour.
I think we should have gone to the Canadian side of the falls where the horseshoe lies. Too bad, we only stayed at the American side of the falls, although we missed nothing it would have been really wonderful if we just went to the Canadian side of the falls. Overall, I would say the tour went pretty well, and better than we thought it would be. The reason for us hop on this bus tour was the hotel reservations with all days spend in the Niagara Falls. My wife and I didn’t waste a single second booked the tour seats for us online, they do have a nice platform for us to book the tours online, first we get to choose the places we wanted to tour and then select the departure city and they showed us all the great tour deals they have in the directory. The 50% flat discount on buying two tickets just made the tour experience the best one for us. Thanks a lot!
Well, I didn’t see any reason to why not go see the Niagara Falls on this reasonable bus tour. I was already the end of our honeymoon, therefore a little touch of Niagara Falls would make our honeymoon worth I. It was easy for us to reach the Quincy Market in Boston, it’s just a few blocks to where we live. The tour started out so early in the morning, we already have asleep packing our stuff and checking our bus seats, it was quite exhausting the way we have to manage the majority of the stuff. The bus started in Boston and we straight went to the Niagara Falls. Without making any stops in-between. I loved the way the tour operator was dedicated to his job and provided us the excellent quality services. First, he welcomed us on the bus, and they provided us with all the information we needed to know. The tour operator was also friendly with all the passengers on board. I was hoping they have more places on the schedule but they had Niagara Falls, and that Old Mansion of Niagara was really great, the Lake Ontario was sitting behind that mansion, and it was quite old. We had a great honeymoon Thanks a lot team!
Marilyn, our tour manager was a nice person but I don’t understand why he told us to go watch the Niagara Falls in the theatre, it was live in the Niagara theatre at that time. After watching it, I regret wasting my precious time in the Niagara Falls, because that movie has nothing at all in it. The entire movie was made entirely on cardboard. Anyways, it was an optional thing to watch the movie, many of the guests didn’t watch it, I think they probably knew how precious the time is in the Niagara Falls park. There was just so much to and to explore there. Thanks for helping us book the cruise on the Niagara River. Many of the people we saw were there to attend someone’s wedding on the Maid of the Mist cruise. It was so lovely down there. I wish we could build a tiny home along the Niagara Falls, and then we won’t miss the beauty of it on any day. However, the journey was fun and we did such great photography. Niagara Falls is a paradise.
Hello! We are from New Zealand. Last month I think we booked the tour seats from this platform, they asked us to pay for the tour seats and then we did. The tour departure location was in the Boston town, It has been my hometown for ages ever since I graduated from Harvard. Anyway, there are just some things that irritated me a lot like the tour optional in-depth tour old fort nigari which has to be set in the initial part of the journey because at the very end of the tour no one wants to go on an extensive tour to whirlpools and old fort, at the end of the days we felt really exhausted by all the crazy fun and explorations we did at the Niagara Falls region. The tour leader mentioned the illumination of Niagara Falls, due to some fault, the Niagara Falls nighttime illumination didn’t turn on and we missed to see the nighttime charms of the Niagara Falls. However, the tour leader helped us fully explore the Niagara Falls region. Cheers!
I remember the exact scene of the bus tour experience, as well as the photographs we took on this journey, turned out to be so remarkable, by looking at the photos of us on the trip I could remember the amount of fun and enjoyment we had. The reason we took this bus tour was simple that they were booking the seats for passengers who wanted to visit the Niagara Falls. We wanted to visit the Niagara Falls, and then the prices were on some sort of discounts they provided us actually. I was hoping that the tour might become fatigue but rather this journey turned out to be the best tour experiences I have ever had with my family and one close friend. The Niagara Falls is a beautiful place; I don’t see any reason why someone would just not fall in love with that nature’s wonder There were so many people on the bus and all the seats were filled with passengers, it seemed like everyone wants to go visit the Niagara Falls with the team!
the day we have to join the tour passed and I couldn’t be able to reach Boston. However, my wife and kids board on this bus journey and they stayed connected with me through video calls, the things I have seen at the Niagara Falls looked super wonderful like the Maid of the Mist ships were cruising down to the American Falls and the mists were all around it. I just loved to see my kids and my family enjoy this bus tour. Therefore, I would like to board another journey in the next holidays which probably start from nearby locations. There is just thing I like to mention for the ones who don’t know much about these tours that these tours don’t have their own hotels but rather we have to pay for the hotels all by ourselves and then the second most important thing is the food, there is a lot of different eateries throughout the Niagara Falls region but no one of them are any better. Thanks for making this bus tour so wonderful for my family.
recently, we happened to experience the weekend tour to Niagara Falls with the professional tourism team. We have been waiting for the departure date so anxiously and finally, the weekend arrived and we all went down to Boston where the bus tour was going to start. The tour doesn’t have much stops and attractions. On the other hand, we only wanted to spend our weekend at Niagara Falls. Now that the summers are starting, we figured that we might have missed so many things in Niagara Falls. Everything seemed like it was shut down for the cold weather. However, the nice tour person who was great guy guided us to the jet boats on the Niagara River and it made the whole trip worth it. The jet boats are quite dangerous for the ones who don’t know how to operate them. It was great weekend. Thanks a lot!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.