Boston – Times Square NYC (12/31)
Today in the morning we will pick-up guests from Boston and head to New Jersey. We will go to the hotel and get room keys and place our Luggage. Then we will visit Times Square in Manhattan. We will choose one meeting place and enjoy roaming around the Times Square. We may enjoy watching wonderful performances before the countdown. We will witness the bright lights of Times Square and sightsee the fabulous celebrations of New Year in the countdown zone. We can choose any one of the three options.
Option 1: Stroll around in Times Square and enjoy the exciting performance before the countdown. The countdown zone will be closed for pedestrians only. We will enjoy the famous New Year street festivities to sightsee the historic moment (Free of charge).
Option 2: For more excitement, we may buy an Applebee Party Pass. We will enjoy an all-inclusive evening and feel the real power and enthusiasm of a New Year’s Eve at Times Square. The main attraction of Largest Applebee's includes Premium Open Bar, Premium Chef’s selection buffet, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, House DJ / Live Entertainment and more.
$375 will be charged for adults and $250 for the kids.
Option 3: We may join a New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise. On the boat, we will enjoy the striking views and unlimited entertainment. We will enjoy dancing on greatest hits because of the climate-controlled interior of the cruise boat. We will enjoy favorite drinks at the open bar. When the clock strikes midnight we will see the brilliant firework display in the sky.
$411/person will be charged that include transfer service to the pier.
After the countdown ceremony, travelers may choose to head back to the hotel for night stay. Travelers may also conclude the tour, complimentary drop-off service will be provided to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR). Book your flights after 4:00 AM on 1st January.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York – Home (1/1/2019 Tuesday)
In the morning, we will begin our day and head to Wall Street. It is the known financial and securities trading center. We will take pictures with the Charging Bull. Then we will sightsee Trinity Church. Our next stop will be the Observation deck of the Empire State Building. Here we will enjoy the striking view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Later we will visit the Hudson River, where we will take a sighting cruise and enjoy the beautiful views of the Statue of Liberty and the city. We will also take pictures with the backdrops of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. We will conclude our tour and drop-off travelers.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport for the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Applebee Party Pass (Optional), NY||$375.00||$250.00||$375.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise (including transfer service to the pier).||$411.00||$0.00||$411.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 4:00 AM.
237 Quincy Ave, (China Pearl Restaurant) Quincy, MA 02169
88 Beach St, (Hei La Moon Restaurant) Boston, MA 02111
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was truly a unique experience to celebrate New Year in New York City. It was truly a lifetime experience. The new year night was never this much beautiful and fantastic. I joined this tour with my friends. There were thousands of people and nonstop fun and excitement. The fireworks were simply awesome and memorable. We took so many beautiful pictures and films of the beautiful sky, it was full of lights and colorful shades. I wish the fireworks lasted longer.
My research of months for the perfect tour resulted in this tour form. It was certainly a perfect one. I joined the group in this tour and felt so good and had great fun. I enjoyed Applebee Party of Times Square NYC a lot. It was full of fun. I must say that New Year celebrations were full of energy and entertainment. I even enjoyed bus travel because of lovely music of my choice. Bus driver and tour guide were also looking like a part of our group in making New Year fun. It was all sweet!
What I enjoyed the most was fun and skyline views from New York Sightseeing Countdown Dinner Cruise. Music was in class with many hits of my choice. Groups were there to enjoy. We had group meals together. I loved this because people with different tastes were served in an excellent way. On time services were very appreciable. Would definitely travel on this bus service.
This New Year celebration was a fun. I enjoyed this tour and New Year celebrations along with my family. While heading towards Times Square we enjoyed all street performance and great music. New Year street celebrations before countdown were so admirable. Tour services were really a good example of a very good management. We all family; had an amazing time and loved the New Year countdown fun along with New Year celebrations. Thanks
My co-partners of this trip were of different ages but we felt the same in making fun and enjoying New Year countdown celebrations. So, many charming people, younger and older it didn't really matter, all were excited about New Year celebrations. My tour guide was simply fun and enthusiastic. The management of services ant its planning to enjoy New Year celebrations was of different choices. I loved experiencing Applebee Party and its fun in the form of food, music, and dance, it was all simply lovable.
The tour was just ok. I was expecting more excitement and fun. Time Square is full of people. It was so crowded; we came early so we get close enough to the stage. Performances and shows were good but no good music. Food was ok. The big concern was the toilet; toilets were untidy and unable to use. On the second day, we visited the main places and the best part was the cruise tour. The tour guide was very informative and helpful.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.