2-Day From Boston/Charlton to Niagara Falls and 1000 Islands Adventure/Corning Tour
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-185
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-05-24 To 2019-05-25) | Sat (2019-07-05 To 2019-07-06) | Sat (2019-08-30 To 2019-08-31)
Enjoy two-day guided tour by visiting Thousand Islands (Thousand Island Cruise), Niagara Falls (Illumination, Old Fort Niagara, Thundering Water Cultural Show and Maid of the Mist boat) with one night hotel accommodations.By purchasing this tour package, you’ll have free parking facility at Quincy Location. Corning & Jet Board ride instead of 1000 Islands and Maid of the mist respectively in Winter.
On the first day of the tour we will leave for Niagara Falls from Boston. After reaching the Niagara Falls, we will enjoy the famous Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. Then we will stop at the Old Fort Niagara. At Niagara Falls, you will also get an opportunity to watch the Spirit of the Mist Show, Niagara Falls Adventure Movie and enjoy a perfect Night view of the Falls.
Jet Boat Ride will replace Maid of the Mist boat ride in winter.
Hotel: Days Inn, Econolodge, Super 8 or Similar.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
Spirit of the Mist is one of the most mesmerizing and worth visiting tourism destinations of New York, US. The professional tourism of the place has won it high reputation and huge revenue.
Just like other impressive wonders of the nature, there is a sacred place for the Native American people. Thundering Water Cultural Show uses the art of dance as a storytelling medium in order to display the impact that the autumns have had on Native American culture.
On the second day, we would visit Thousand Islands. Here travelers can enjoy Thousand Islands cruise. During Winter when Thousand Islands is closed tour will go to Corning Glass Museum instead. At the museum we will witness the glass making process and will enjoy our time here. Finally, we will leave for Boston and end our tour.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
A tour to Thousand Island at any time of the day provides great fun and taste. The experience of waterfront lunch and dinner with a whole arrow of food types is just unforgettable.
The Thousand Islands comprises a chain of up to 1,864 islands that overlaps the Canada- U.S. surrounded by the Saint Lawrence River as it comes forward from the east northern side of Lake Ontario.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Niagara Falls Illumination is mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$20.00||$11.00||$20.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$20.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Old Fort Niagara, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$30.00||$17.00||$25.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$25.00||$13.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 31 Commercial St, (Front of MBTA, Commercial St side) Malden, MA 02148 at 6:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
(+$25/person will be charged for selecting this location)
- 219 Quincy Ave, (President Plaza) Quincy, MA 02169 at 6:00 AM
- 100 Atlantic Ave, (Woburn - Anderson Regional Trans Center) Woburn, MA 01801 at 6:40 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
(+$25/person will be charged for selecting this location)
- 77 Harrison Ave, (In front of Top Bread) Boston, MA 02111 at 07:00 AM
- 114 Mass Turnpike, Framingham, MA 01701 (Framingham Service Plaza Westbound) at 7:30 AM (Drop off at Natick, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
(+$25/person will be charged for selecting this location)
- I-90 Service Area 6W, (Charlton Service Plaza, Westbound) Charlton, MA 01508 at 8:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
(+$20/person will be charged for selecting this location)
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Everything about this trip was wonderful, from affordable trip rates to amazing accommodation. The itinerary was wonderfully planned as it allowed me to take in the scenery without being rushed to the next destination in order to meet deadlines. Even the tiniest of complaints were taken care of by our guide, Joshua. Definitely recommend this to people looking for a change in scenery and a break from their hectic everyday schedules.
I wanted to see the amazing Glass Goat Island and Niagara Falls. The company gives great travel services that you can think of. Their buses are in amazing condition and the drivers drive well. No complaints from my side at all. I have had a great experience traveling with GoldenBusTours and I’d recommend this company to all those who want to travel with peace.
What I like about this two day trip was how amazing the Golden Bus Tour management was. Before booking I wrote to them that I was travelling with my physically impaired cousin. They instructed our tour guide to help us in any way necessary, which he did. I was able to provide my cousin with a change of scenery which lightened him up a lot and brought a huge smile on his face. God bless this company and I’m definitely travelling with them again.
The guides were very friendly and helpful however the places we visited were quite boring. The glass breaking at Corning was not all that, the weather was quite horrid so we didn’t quite get to enjoy the Niagara Falls and the IMAX tour was ridiculously expensive and overrated.
Glass blowing demonstration at Corning Museum topped off by wine tasting, boat riding and magical whirlpools at Niagara Falls made our trip truly remarkable. Our guide was very gentle, gracious and intelligent and we all loved him. I look forward to going on similar excursions with my tour bus of choice, Golden Bus.
My brother Adam was visiting me from Canada for the weekend and I had to show him around. Only problem was low budget, so we came across Golden Bus Tours’ website and we booked an affordable two day Boston to Niagara, Corning Glass & Goat Island cruise tour for us. Our tour guide was anknowledgeable person and she knew what she was doing. We were able to visit each stop for an optimal amount of time, which let us take in the scenery and make amazing memories.
This two day package was exactly what I needed to take a break from my crazy life. Booking with Golden Bus was quite time-effective. The people we toured with were really very pleasant, the guide was witty and knowledgeable and the trip was simply grand. Great weekend adventure.
One word. Phenomenal. I have never seen such a wide collection of glass in my life! The glass blowing exhibition was awesome. The falls were spectacularly stunning. And we had a great time sightseeing, boat cruising and wine tasting. This experience was priceless at an affordable price. Golden tours scores 100 out of 10 for not only organizing this trip but placing us in the best hands ever. Our guide was just loveable.
I and my parents 3 of us had great time seeing places, taking photos and on the way informing friends about our venture. Nice tour. This was a 2 day tour and visiting Niagara Falls, glass goat, island tour was amazing.
I made a very-last minute booking for this trip about 13 hours before the trip but received my confirmation and E-ticket in less than an hour. The next day they picked me up at the exact time they had stated and I was impressed by the clean, coy bus. The day was filled with a lot of fun activities and the hotel we were booked in was quite clean and hospitable. I just recommended Golden Bus to some of my family members.