Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
Depart from Los Angeles in the morning and take a ride along the Interstate 15 highway through the scenic Mojave Desert. Make a stop at State Line Fashion Outlet for a brief shopping experience and have lunch. In the afternoon, our tour group will reach Las Vegas. Upon arrival, guests will check-in at a famous Stratosphere Hotel. Guest can join our extensive Night Tour of Las Vegas to explore the appealing nightlife of Vegas city at an extra cost.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim)/Free Day – Las Vegas – St. George
In the morning, our guests will have a chance to either spend some free time in Las Vegas (until 3:00 PM and then return to Saint George) or join our tour to Grand Canyon West Rim.
Option A: Guests participating in Grand Canyon West Rim journey will begin in the morning to reach the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, the myriads captivating rock formations formed millions of years ago will entice the visitors. Here, we will explore the famous Eagle Point, Guano Point, and experience the breathtaking Skywalk. Moreover, board on a helicopter ride to explore the depths of the Grand Canyon. Later, our group will tour Hoover Dam which is one of the largest dam projects in the country. Return to St. George to spend the night.
Option B: Guests can enjoy the free day in Las Vegas on their own till 3:00 p.m for an extra $50/person. We will gather around 3:00 p.m. to leave for St. George.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Salt Lake City
In the morning, we will travel through the Colorado Plateau and arrive at the Glen Canyon Dam. Here, browse the country's largest Lake Powel. Continue the journey to Antelope Canyon which is home to some of the most captivating underground rock formations, slot canyons and more. Arrive at the horseshoe shape bay commonly known as Horseshoe Bend. You will enjoy the time here as you feel the cold water passing beneath your foot. Return to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park
In the morning, our group will head to the famous Jackson town in the state of Wyoming. Jackson is a scenic town in the heart of tall mountains with appealing natural charms throughout the region. Continue to Grand Teton National Park while witnessing Jackson Lake and the majestic Grand Teton Peaks. Afterward, we will enjoy visiting Yellowstone National Park, and the highlight includes Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, and Fountain Paint Pot. Our group will spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Buffalo Bill Dam – Gillette
Begin the journey in the morning by exploring the top-notch attractions of Yellowstone National Park including Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone Fall, as well as the picturesque Hayden Valley. Afterward, we will leave the Yellowstone Park from the Buffalo Bill Dam entrance; witness the scenic views along the way. Head to Gillette in Wyoming to spend the night.
Hotel: Wyndham Gillette or Similar.
Devils Tower – Mount Rushmore – Crazy Horse – Casper
Our guests will set off in the morning and reach the famous Devils Tower. Arrive in South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial. Here, enjoy the Presidential Trail for a close-up experience of the mountain carved presidential sculptures. Continue to Crazy Horse Memorial in the Black Hills for the breathtaking monumental mountain sculptures. Leave for Casper to spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites or Similar.
Independence Rock – Park City Olympic Village – Salt Lake City Tour – Great Salt Lake
Begin the tour in morning and travel to Independence Rock, which is known as the most popular historical landmark in the western frontier development. Reach Utah state in the afternoon and explore the Olympic Village where annual Olympic games are held in the park. Our group will also browse the enticing State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake, and Temple Square of Mormon Church. Later, return to Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Bonneville Salt Flats – Elko – Reno
Today, our group will explore the Bonneville Salt Flats, one of the country’s most densely packed salt pan. Travel west on the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80 while discovering the largest Basin of the American West. Make a stop at Elko to have lunch and enjoy the visit to a local museum. Return to Reno to spend the night.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Hotel or Similar.
Lake Tahoe – California State Capitol – Napa Valley – Castello Di Amorosa Winery
Begin the morning by browsing the charms of the clearest Lake Tahoe. Continue to Sacramento, the capital of California; here, guests will have a chance to take photographs with the Golden Bear near the Governor Office. Continue to Napa Valley, also known to be the paradise of red wines. Later, our group will return to San Francisco.
Hotel: Courtyard SFO or Similar.
Berkley – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
Guests will begin in the morning and explore Berkley University, one of the country's most leading universities. Travel through Silicon Valley to enter the San Francisco. Visit Palace of Fine Arts, sightsee Golden Gate Bridge, and then arrive at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 to taste a freshly prepared seafood lunch. Guests can also take a boat a sightseeing boat cruise highlighting Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco City Skylines, Alcatraz Island, and more. After that, our guests will join our extensive SF Tour which includes the core attractions of the city such as the Cable Car ride, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Chinatown, and Mary's Cathedral.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Stanford University, CA
- Stanford, CA
- Twin Peaks, CA
Yosemite National Park – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Take a tour of the most picturesque and scenic national park of the country, Yosemite National Park, full of waterfalls, mountains, lush greenery, valleys, and many other natural charms. The highlight of Yosemite National Park Tour includes the El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, and Tunnel View Point. After lunch, guests will take a scenic ride through the lush California Central Valley and return to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Choose one Option
Today, our guests can choose anyone of the following full day tours according to their desire:
- Los Angeles One Day City Tour ($90/person)
- Disney Adventure Park One Day Tour ($150/person)
- Disney Theme Park One Day ($150/person)
- Desert Hill Premium Outlets ($60/person)
- Universal Studios, Hollywood Tour ($130/person)
Please book domestic flights after 20:30 and International flights after 21:30
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee $190 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee: Grand Canyon West Rim admission $90 per person. If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit
$50/person tour fare variance to your tour guide. Additionally, we do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service to you
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon Optional Tour||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Roaring Camp Steam Train, CA||$31.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
12500 Firestone Blvd, (Guest House Hotel) Norwark, CA 91755 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
If you ask me about my personal experience I would say traveling on buses were easy and but too much traveling caused the tour to be lazy, although I would absolutely appreciate the kind services provided by our travel guide on the bus. The destinations are truly the most wonderful ones. Lovely!
It was good. The hot geysers erupting from earth at Yellowstone park with colorful abstract do question our imaginations and thanks for the tour host for the information about anything since the tour had so many great places, we enjoyed a lot throughout our course of twelve days. Hotels could have been a lot better but they were OK.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like San Francisco, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson town, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Buffalo Bill Dam, Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore,Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included. This was our first time to visit the grand canyon, it was really an amazing place, a really world wonder! The next best thing was our tour guide, he was really an amazing and professional one. Our hotels were really comfortable and nice enough. We enjoyed Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park.
The best thing in that tour was Grand Canyon Helicopter and Cruise, it was really like a dream for me, Also Grand Canyon Skywalk and Grand Canyon West Rim were amazing. Yellowstone National Park was also great.We really liked San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman\'s Wharf. Our tour guide was a really nice guy and we really enjoyed everything starting from the bus to the hotels we stayed at. It was really a great tour and great vacation. I really would like to thank Golden Bus Tours for their great services.
What a wonderful vacation!, we had a real amazing time. The tour organizing was more than great, and our tour guide was a real nice guy. We saw a lot of wonderful things, like Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park ,Mount Rushmore,Great Salt Lake Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge. I just wish there were no mandatory fees. But it was really worth it.
Attractions were excellent but rushed .Tour guide on the whole was good but was more biased towards the Chinese , was angry at the end of the tour when we were just dumped off the coach in a place we were not familiar with and the tour guide was very unhelpful
Joao Oliveira Lima
The tour itself was very hectic but loads to do and see, beware your up early in the morning 6 am usually without breakfast,and back in hotel at 9 or 10 pm. 95% of the group are Chinese as was the tour guide and driver.Hotels are very basic but clean. Food is generally eat as you go ,never time for a decent meal.
Võ Kim Tri
Some hotel locations are in rural/suburban area so its not easy to locate international food in the vicinity, unless you are happy eating delivered pizza for 11 nights! In short ,great tour,very tiring ,many hours travelling in a coach,too many attractions crammed into too these days !!!!!
As others have said be prepared to rise at 6:00 AM or earlier almost every day on the tour. I took this tour with my brother who was visiting from India. The tour is very hectic and the vast majority of fellow travelers are of Chinese origin. This fact is very clear in the tour guide\'s narratives and the selection of restaurants for night dinners.
The tour is really fast paced because it covers way too many sites so its impossible to spend more time and enjoy many fine features almost every location has to offer. Safe and Comfortable but be prepared to depart from Hotel by 6.30 AM and return back at around 8 PM. I would recommend this my friends.
Great Tour!! My parents from India enjoyed this 12 day tour. The best part of this Tour was Yellowstone and Grand Canyon. Of course rest of places were also good. The tour was well planned and guided. Food options for Vegetarians are minimal. But most of the Hotels are nearby Grocery Stores and end of the day you can pick some stuff.
We took this 12 days tour last year in April and it was one of the best. They should have more pick up and drop off stations in Los Angeles. We are very happy, it was a good trip! Highly recommend to all of my friends. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Quite a lot of fun for everyone. Fast paced and well run. Bus was safe and comfortable. My kids loved it. Our tour guides are excellent. Our driver is fantastic. The tour was great! My Parents really enjoyed it. The tour guide was really helpful. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.