12-Day Los Angeles to Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, Lake Tahoe, Mt Rushmore, Napa Valley, San Francisco and Yosemite National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-403
Duration: 12 Day(s) / 11 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Sun (2019-05-05 To 2019-09-29) | Wed,Sun (2020-05-05 To 2020-09-29)
Explore State Line Fashion Outlet, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson town, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Buffalo Bill Dam, Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore, Independence Rock, Great Salt Lake, Bonneville Salt Flats, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Castello Di Amorosa Winery, Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman's Wharf on our exciting 12-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Depart from Los Angeles in the morning and take a ride along the Interstate 15 highway through the scenic Mojave Desert. Make a stop at State Line Fashion Outlet for a brief shopping experience and have lunch. In the afternoon, our tour group will reach Las Vegas. Upon arrival, guests will check-in at a famous Stratosphere Hotel. Guest can join our extensive Night Tour of Las Vegas to explore the appealing nightlife of Vegas city at an extra cost.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Fashion Outlet California is the most suggested spot for shopping. Many famous local and international brand labels are available at this outlet.
High Rolled is a 550 foot tall Ferris Wheel that is located on the Las Vegas Strip. It opened in 2014 and is now the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel.
Refers to the popular entertainment jubilee show held in Las Vegas, the show is popular for music, excellent costumes and high kicking dancing. It is located in Las Vegas Hotel and Casino.
Refers to an entertaining show held in Las Vegas. The show is known for stunts and soothing atmosphere. The show is also well known for aquatic ballet.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
It is a famous show held in the mile shops of planet Hollywood resort and casino Las Vegas. The show is famous for comedy, acrobatics, magic and other entertaining stuff.
Refers to the high area of desert which actually occupies an important part of southern California, The desert also covers some portion of central California of United States Of America
In the morning, our guests will have a chance to either spend some free time in Las Vegas (until 3:00 PM and then return to Saint George) or join our tour to Grand Canyon West Rim.
Option A: Guests participating in Grand Canyon West Rim journey will begin in the morning to reach the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival, the myriads captivating rock formations formed millions of years ago will entice the visitors. Here, we will explore the famous Eagle Point, Guano Point, and experience the breathtaking Skywalk. Moreover, board on a helicopter ride to explore the depths of the Grand Canyon. Later, our group will tour Hoover Dam which is one of the largest dam projects in the country. Return to St. George to spend the night.
Option B: Guests can enjoy the free day in Las Vegas on their own till 3:00 p.m for an extra $50/person. We will gather around 3:00 p.m. to leave for St. George.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Lying on the southwest side of the US, St. George is a city full of attractions. It is also called the heart of American striking beauty. The dramatic part of the city has great appeal for the tourists.
In the morning, we will travel through the Colorado Plateau and arrive at the Glen Canyon Dam. Here, browse the country's largest Lake Powel. Continue the journey to Antelope Canyon which is home to some of the most captivating underground rock formations, slot canyons and more. Arrive at the horseshoe shape bay commonly known as Horseshoe Bend. You will enjoy the time here as you feel the cold water passing beneath your foot. Return to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Page, Arizona is a beautiful and historic community serving as a starting point for exciting plane air tours. Page houses Lake Powell and offers great experiences in the air. You can see the red sandstone scenery, and this attracts visitors to enjoy this impressive airplane tour.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
In the morning, our group will head to the famous Jackson town in the state of Wyoming. Jackson is a scenic town in the heart of tall mountains with appealing natural charms throughout the region. Continue to Grand Teton National Park while witnessing Jackson Lake and the majestic Grand Teton Peaks. Afterward, we will enjoy visiting Yellowstone National Park, and the highlight includes Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, andFountain Paint Pot. Our group will spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Begin the journey in the morning by exploring the top-notch attractions of Yellowstone National Park including Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone Fall, as well as the picturesque Hayden Valley. Afterward, we will leave the Yellowstone Park from the Buffalo Bill Dam entrance; witness the scenic views along the way. Head to Gillette in Wyoming to spend the night.
Hotel: Wyndham Gillette or Similar.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
Cody is in northwest Wyoming, and this city is the County seat of Park County, Wyoming. Cody is at 5016 ft elevation above sea level. The main part is divided into three levels with a 60 feet separation. The Shoshone River flows in a deep canyon through Cody.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
The well-known Campbell county and a famous city of Wyoming is Gillette. The parks of this city are amazing and enhance the beauty of this city as well.
Hayden Valley is a sub-alpine, large valley in Yellowstone National Park. It is between Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Falls. Along the river is the valley floor where Yellowstone Lake is much larger. This valley is renowned for its view of wildlife in Yellowstone.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
Our guests will set off in the morning and reach the famous Devils Tower. Arrive in South Dakota to visit the Mount Rushmore Memorial. Here, enjoy the Presidential Trail for a close-up experience of the mountain carved presidential sculptures. Continue to Crazy Horse Memorial in the Black Hills for the breathtaking monumental mountain sculptures. Leave for Casper to spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites or Similar.
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
A gorge on the Sweetwater River few miles southwest of Independence Rock in Wyoming is a natural rock formation known as Devils Gate. It is one of the mysterious places for the tourists.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
Begin the tour in morning and travel toIndependence Rock, which is known as the most popular historical landmark in the western frontier development. Reach Utah state in the afternoon and explore the Olympic Village where annual Olympic games are held in the park. Our group will also browse the enticing State Capitol building, Great Salt Lake, and Temple Square of Mormon Church. Later, return to Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
Casper, the second largest city in Wyoming, is also known as “The Oil City.” Its cowboy culture and family-friendly environment makes it one of the best small cities to raise a family.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
Utah Olympic Park houses six Nordic Ski Jumps. It hosted luge, skeleton, bobsled and Nordic ski jumping events. There is now a Big Air Pool, newly renovated and this park is the training center for athletes and a prominent destination for visitors
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
Today, our group will explore the Bonneville Salt Flats, one of the country’s most densely packed salt pan. Travel west on the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80 while discovering the largest Basin of the American West. Make a stop at Elko to have lunch and enjoy the visit to a local museum. Return to Reno to spend the night.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Hotel or Similar.
Located in Tooele County in Northwestern Utah, Bonneville Salt Flats are famed for their land speed events recorded in history. These are largest amongst any other salt flats along the Great Salt Lake
The county seat and largest city in Nevada is known as Elko. The Humboldt River is also present in this small city. There are numerous tourist locations on this city.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Begin the morning by browsing the charms of the clearest Lake Tahoe. Continue to Sacramento, the capital of California; here, guests will have a chance to take photographs with the Golden Bear near the Governor Office. Continue to Napa Valley, also known to be the paradise of red wines. Later, our group will return to San Francisco.
Hotel: Courtyard SFO or Similar.
It is one of the most famous tourist destinations which are located right in the heart of California. The place consists of a museum and several grounds as well. The museum is primarily located in Sacramento.
Castello Di Amorosa Winery is a 13th-century style winery offering Italian inspired wines. This wine tasting tour is a guided tour that allows its visitors to taste five premium wines and even the current releases are given as complimentary tasting.
Refers to the Fresh water lake located In Sierra Nevada of USA, According to statistics the lake has a surface elevation of 6225. The lake is basically between the border of California and Nevada.
Napa Valley is the county seat of Napa County and is located in California. The city has a total population of around 80,011 and the city was incorporated in the year 1872.
It is the capital city of California, United States. The city is also a cultural and economic core has been named as “America’s most diverse city’. It has been named after the Sacramento River.
Guests will begin in the morning and explore Berkley University, one of the country's most leading universities. Travel through Silicon Valley to enter the San Francisco. Visit Palace of Fine Arts, sightsee Golden Gate Bridge, and then arrive at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 to taste a freshly prepared seafood lunch. Guests can also take a boat a sightseeing boat cruise highlighting Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco City Skylines, Alcatraz Island, and more. After that, our guests will join our extensive SF Tour which includes the core attractions of the city such as the Cable Car ride, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Chinatown, andMary's Cathedral.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Alcatraz Island provides visitors with plenty of history and beauty. It once housed America’s most dangerous criminals and is the site of the first US built fort on the West Coast and the first lighthouse.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula and home to numerous tourist attractions. Experience the San Francisco Advanced Tour for its Segway expeditions; it’s fun riding the hills in San Francisco. The 2.5-hour Segway experience leads the visitors to the top-notch sites; climb up the steep hills and ride down the famous streets with entertaining tour guides, and more.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Stanford University is the origin of the Silicon Valley, California, to coordinate all Ivy League schools. The grounds of Stanford spread over a staggering 8300 acres of land and is generally acknowledged as the most amazing grounds in USA.
Stanford in Santa Clara County is an unincorporated area that is close to the Palo Alto city. The inhabitant's population comprise of graduate student residences, on-campus housing inhabitants, condominium and single family homes. The adjacent residential neighborhood feature streets also named after colleges and universities.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
Take a tour of the most picturesque and scenic national park of the country, Yosemite National Park, full of waterfalls, mountains, lush greenery, valleys, and many other natural charms. The highlight of Yosemite National Park Tour includes the El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, and Tunnel View Point. After lunch, guests will take a scenic ride through the lush California Central Valley and return to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
California’s Central Valley is large valley, the valley is highly beautiful and full of plantations. It is place that should be visited by everyone.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
The roaring camp train in California gives a pleasant ride of about 1.5 hour through the old huge redwoods. It is a historic steam train with a narrow track of about 82 meters.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
Today, our guests can choose anyone of the following full day tours according to their desire:
- Los Angeles One Day City Tour ($90/person)
- Disney Adventure Park One Day Tour ($150/person)
- Disney Theme Park One Day ($150/person)
- Desert Hill Premium Outlets ($60/person)
- Universal Studios, Hollywood Tour ($130/person)
Please book domestic flights after 20:30 and International flights after 21:30
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee $190 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee:Grand Canyon West Rim admission $90 per person. If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit
$50/person tour fare variance to your tour guide. Additionally, we do not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service to you
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Roaring Camp Steam Train, CA||$31.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (Crowne Plaza Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:50 AM
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 07:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
- 12500 Firestone Blvd, (Guest House Hotel) Norwark, CA 91755 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
If you ask me about my personal experience I would say traveling on buses were easy and but too much traveling caused the tour to be lazy, although I would absolutely appreciate the kind services provided by our travel guide on the bus. The destinations are truly the most wonderful ones. Lovely!
Võ Kim Tri
Some hotel locations are in rural/suburban area so its not easy to locate international food in the vicinity, unless you are happy eating delivered pizza for 11 nights! In short ,great tour,very tiring ,many hours travelling in a coach,too many attractions crammed into too these days !!!!!
It was good. The hot geysers erupting from earth at Yellowstone park with colorful abstract do question our imaginations and thanks for the tour host for the information about anything since the tour had so many great places, we enjoyed a lot throughout our course of twelve days. Hotels could have been a lot better but they were OK.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Joao Oliveira Lima
The tour itself was very hectic but loads to do and see, beware your up early in the morning 6 am usually without breakfast,and back in hotel at 9 or 10 pm. 95% of the group are Chinese as was the tour guide and driver.Hotels are very basic but clean. Food is generally eat as you go ,never time for a decent meal.
Attractions were excellent but rushed .Tour guide on the whole was good but was more biased towards the Chinese , was angry at the end of the tour when we were just dumped off the coach in a place we were not familiar with and the tour guide was very unhelpful
What a wonderful vacation!, we had a real amazing time. The tour organizing was more than great, and our tour guide was a real nice guy. We saw a lot of wonderful things, like Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park ,Mount Rushmore,Great Salt Lake Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge. I just wish there were no mandatory fees. But it was really worth it.
Great Tour!! My parents from India enjoyed this 12 day tour. The best part of this Tour was Yellowstone and Grand Canyon. Of course rest of places were also good. The tour was well planned and guided. Food options for Vegetarians are minimal. But most of the Hotels are nearby Grocery Stores and end of the day you can pick some stuff.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like San Francisco, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson town, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Buffalo Bill Dam, Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore,Grand Canyon, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Skywalk, Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Teton National Park.
The best thing in that tour was Grand Canyon Helicopter and Cruise, it was really like a dream for me, Also Grand Canyon Skywalk and Grand Canyon West Rim were amazing. Yellowstone National Park was also great.We really liked San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman\'s Wharf. Our tour guide was a really nice guy and we really enjoyed everything starting from the bus to the hotels we stayed at. It was really a great tour and great vacation. I really would like to thank Golden Bus Tours for their great services.