10-Day San Francisco to Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon ( West Rim), Lake Tahoe, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Yosemite and Salt Lake City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-292
Duration: 10 Day(s) / 9 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue (2020-05-07 To 2020-10-05)
Join the guided bus tour starting from San Francisco. We will visit Yosemite national park, El Capitan, Tunnel View Point, California Central Valley, Fashion Outlet ,Mojave Desert, Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West Rim, St. George, Colorado Plateau, Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Jackson, Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Fountain Hiking trail, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Morning Glory pool, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Independence Rock, Park City Olympic Village, Salt Lake City Tour, Great Salt Lake, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bonneville Salt Flats, Elko, Reno, Lake Tahoe, California State Capitol, Napa Valley . Good transportation and Professional tour guide will be provided to visitors.
Today we will start our tour in the morning, first we will visit the Yosemite national park, it is well-known for its glacier formed U-Shaped valley, waterfalls and massive granite rocks. Here you will sightsee the amazing Yosemite waterfall Tunnel View Point and the El Capitan. After enjoying lunch visitors will witness orchard, vegetable and fruits fields while driving through the richest California Central Valley. Our night stay will be in Fresno.
Hotel: Extended Stay America or Similar.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
On the second day of our tour, in the morning we will start our journey and drive along interstate 15 freeway. while passing through the Mojave Desert you will sightsee the exclusive Joshua trees, World’s largest solar electric power plant and Ghost Town. You will enjoy lunch and speedy shopping at State Line Fashion Outlet. Visitors will check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas, in the afternoon. You can join our thrilling night tour in Vegas for a fee. Attractions are giant music fountain, volcano eruption show, LINQ Commercial Street, food and much more. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Fashion Outlet California is the most suggested spot for shopping. Many famous local and international brand labels are available at this outlet.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
On the Las Vegas northern strip a classical hotel with 1,149-foot observation tower is located, the name of this hotel is Stratosphere Hotel & Casino. The hotel is 1.9 miles away from Fremont street experience.
Today in the morning we will start our journey and head towards the Grand Canyon. First we will visit the renowned Eagle Point; here you will enjoy the Sky Walk (Optional Fee). After that we will move towards Guano Point for an incredible picturesque view of the Grand Canyon. For the best view, you can take a helicopter tour and amazed with a majestic view of the Grand Canyon (Optional Fee). At the end, we will visit The Hoover Dam, it is the America’s largest water control project. Night stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
On the fourth day in the morning, we will head to Colorado Plateau, here you will witness red rocks, arches and colorful hills. Next we head to Glen Canyon Dam, on the way you will see the attractions of Lake Powell. Our next stop will be Antelope Canyon; you will be stunned with the beauty and wonder of nature. Then we will explore the beauty of Horseshoe Bend, you will witness the water flowing slowly under your feet.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
On the fifth day of our journey first we will move towards the small town of Jackson, Wyoming. Here you will enjoy the beauty of Elk Antler Arches Park. Then we will visit the Grand Teton National Park and stop at a viewpoint and enjoy the wonderful Mountain View. Next we will visit Yellowstone National Park, it is the first national park in the world. You will be able to explore Yellowstone's exclusive scenery in detail. Visitors will be amazed with the enthralling beauty of Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful and Fountain Paint Pot. Night stay will be at West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Elk Antler Arches Park is a quite popular park, it is mainly popular because of its name and what it contains. The park contains four arches and each arch contains 10,000 pounds of elk antlers.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today after breakfast we will continue exploring Yellowstone National Park. We will enjoy the beauty of amazing places like Norris Basin, Yellowstone Fall, Yellowstone Canyon, Hayden valley, Mud Volcano and Fishing Bridge. After viewing all the attractions, we will head to Buffalo Bill Dam, here you will adore the picturesque view along the way. We will reach at Gillette Wyoming for night stay.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
Hayden Valley is a sub-alpine, large valley in Yellowstone National Park. It is between Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Falls. Along the river is the valley floor where Yellowstone Lake is much larger. This valley is renowned for its view of wildlife in Yellowstone.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
On the seventh day in the morning, we will reach at Devil’s Tower, here you will witness the visit well-known Wyoming landmark. Then we will move into South Dakota to explore the Mount Rushmore Memorial, here you can enjoy a walk along the Presidential Trail and witness the carved sculptures into the granite face of Mount Rushmore. After enjoying lunch, we will visit the Crazy Horse Memorial, it is a memorial for all Native American tribes. At the end, we will head to Casper, on the way you will adore the view of the boundless grassy fields of Wyoming. Night stay will be in hotel.
Hotel: Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
A Monument of Mountain in Custer County constructed on Privately-held land is the Crazy Horse Memorial. It has a height of 172 meters.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
Today In the morning, we will continue Wyoming fields, first we will sightsee the Independence rock, it is a well-known historical landmark on the Oregon Trail. Around noon we will visit Park City Olympic Village, this winter sports park build for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. In the afternoon, you will explore Temple Square of Mormon Church, the State Capitol building, and the Great Salt Lake. Visitors will drop- off at SLC Airport.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Oregon Trail is a long wagon route joining valleys in Oregon to Missouri River. Various kinds of wagons pass through the trail from fur trapper to trade parties.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
Utah Olympic Park houses six Nordic Ski Jumps. It hosted luge, skeleton, bobsled and Nordic ski jumping events. There is now a Big Air Pool, newly renovated and this park is the training center for athletes and a prominent destination for visitors
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
Today in the morning first we will witness the well-known Bonneville Salt Flats. Next you will head westbound along the Lincoln Memorial Highway. Here you will get a chance to sightsee the largest basin in the western U.S. After enjoying your lunch at Elko, you will explore the local museum there. Finally, we will head to Reno. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Hotel or Similar.
Located in Tooele County in Northwestern Utah, Bonneville Salt Flats are famed for their land speed events recorded in history. These are largest amongst any other salt flats along the Great Salt Lake
The county seat and largest city in Nevada is known as Elko. The Humboldt River is also present in this small city. There are numerous tourist locations on this city.
Today in the morning, first we will head to the Lake Tahoe, here you will to enjoy and sense the clearest water in the world. Now we will reach at the California’s State Capital located in Sacramento. Visitors will get a chance to take a picture with the Golden Bear in front of the Governor’s office. Next we will visit Napa Valley, it is the world’s famed home of California red wine. In late evening, we will reach at San Francisco. Visitors will dismiss in San Francisco.
It is one of the most famous tourist destinations which are located right in the heart of California. The place consists of a museum and several grounds as well. The museum is primarily located in Sacramento.
Refers to the Fresh water lake located In Sierra Nevada of USA, According to statistics the lake has a surface elevation of 6225. The lake is basically between the border of California and Nevada.
Napa Valley is the county seat of Napa County and is located in California. The city has a total population of around 80,011 and the city was incorporated in the year 1872.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $40 Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $10 Yosemite National Park
Mandatory admission: $150 Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 1050 Bayhill Drive, (Courtyard Marriott San Francisco) San Bruno, CA 94066 at 7:00 AM
- 291 Geary St, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 at 7:30 AM
- 401 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 22555 Mission Blvd, (Lucky - Hayward,CA) Hayward, CA 94541 at 8:30 AM
- 338 Barber Lane, (99 Ranch Market) Milpitas, CA 95035 at 8:00 AM
- 1050 Bayhill Drive, (Courtyard Marriott San Francisco) San Bruno, CA 94066 at 6:30 PM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 6:30 PM
- 291 Geary St, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102 at 6:30 PM
- 401 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:30 PM
- 22555 Mission Blvd, (Lucky - Hayward,CA) Hayward, CA 94541 at 6:30 PM
- 338 Barber Lane, (99 Ranch Market) Milpitas, CA 95035 at 6:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
My experience of travelling through this bus tour was very good I think such trips would be the most well-organized, economical and comfortable than driving all the way in your own car. A great trip, all places were amazing and worth to visit. The whole team was cooperative and accommodating. Highly recommended.
After my retirement, I planned vacations with my wife. It was a long but wonderful trip. We visited many historical places. The whole trip was well organized and always on time. Our guide tour Mr. Don was a great man, a professional and helpful guide. He gave all the information for each place or monument. Accommodation and busses were ok. Well planned.
This tour was one of the best and I will remember this for my entire lifetime. I always wanted to explore Las Vegas, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon ( West Rim), Lake Tahoe and Mount Rushmore. Salt Lake City is a city filled with full of excitements. Yellowstone and Yosemite was worth a visit
The trip is bit expensive; however it gives a breather if you buy 2 as you get 1 free with it. We were a group of 3 and it was real fun to be at West Coast .The best part was Yellowstone and Grand Canyon and having an awesome night in Las Vegas. I would recommend if you are nature lover then visiting Yosemite is must for you