Airport Pick up – Hotel
We will offer you a free airport pickup service from the San Francisco International Airport. Free airport pickup service is available at Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2 from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm.
Airport pickup service charge for the guide is $5/pax
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or Similar.
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
We’ll visit Stanford University on the next day. The Fisherman Wharfs, Palace of Fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco would be our next destinations. The Bay Bridge and Gate Bridge cruise would be definitely enjoyable for you. While enjoying the view of fresh Ocean Breeze and East Bay, you can see Treasure Island, Angel Island and Alcatraz Island. Twin Peaks, Castro District, Civic Centre, St. Mary Cathedral, Lombard Street in a Cable car are the places where you can go at own your cost in the San Francisco. We’ll head back to the hotel and enjoy dinner in San Francisco.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
The Yosemite National Park in California will be our destination on third day. At the tunnel view point, you can visit Yosemite Waterfall and Half Dome with your friends and loved ones. In the afternoon, we’ll continue the trip of Los Angeles. For a memorable conclusion of the trip, we’ll go to Los Angeles in the evening.
Hotel: Ramada Inn (Free Breakfast) / Quality Inn (Free Breakfast) / Days Inn (Free Breakfast) / Best Western (Free Breakfast) / Comfort Suites (Free Breakfast) or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
The popular Barstow outlet would be our next destination after leaving Los Angeles. Then we’ll proceed for lunch and shopping as well. Before continuing to St. George Utah, we would go to Las Vegas to discover the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn St. Georgeor Similar.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon National Park – SLC
On fifth day, the grandeur of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam is our first destination. The experience of Lake Powell stretch is amazing where you can enjoy light refreshments and relax during the cruise. would be our stop shop for lunch. There are many things to enjoy in Bryce Canyon. Now we’ll proceed towards Salt Lake City by ending our day.
Hotel: Microtel Inn & Suites SLC or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
On the sixth day, the Jackson Hotel Resort Town is our first chosen place to make a good start of the day. Then we’ll move towards Grand Teton National Park to capture memorable pictures of the nature’s beauty. Yellow Stone Park is our next destination where we’ll go after some rest. We’ll go to Famous Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs and Yellowstone Geysers are available in this park. This place would also be our stay spot for the night.
Hotel: Grant Village or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Grand Teton NP – Jackson – SLC
On the seventh day, we’ll see observation deck and Lower Falls of Yellowstone in the Old Tom’s Trail. Then we’ll enjoy the Grand Canyon view of Yellowstone and proceed towards lookout point. Our night would be spent in the hotel near Salt Lake City and Sulfur Pools of Yellowstone.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Ogden or Similar.
SLC – Las Vegas
We’ll move towards Salt Lake City in this place in the morning. Mormon Temple visit is also included in our tour list after Salt Lake City. Las Vegas would be our destination in the evening. There, we’ll spend night in a hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim – Las Vegas
The ninth day tour would begin with the Hoover Dam. Then we’ll take you towards Grand Canyon. It’s your choice to go for a walk on skywalk after seeing Grand Canyon. This walk path passes from the Colorado River in the form of bridge. It is a beautifully designed bridge and considered as tallest building of the world. Enjoy the beauty of Grand Canyon by choosing a helicopter ride or boat tour.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Gardens – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
On the tenth day, Botanical Cactus Garden and Chocolate Factory would be our first destinations. You can’t only view the whole chocolate making procedure but can also try them on the spot. Secondly, you can also take them for friends and loved ones by purchasing directly from the factory. As you meander around maze paths, you can enjoy walk in cactus garden. After having dinner in the Vegas hotel, we’ll go back towards Los Angeles. The Tanger outlet center would become our quick stop on the way. Then we’ll reach at Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatoryadmission : $120
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
780 S Airport Blvd San Francisco, (SFO Airport-Information Center at Terminal 2) CA 94128 at 12:00P.M - 10:00P.M
At the end of the tour book domestic flights after 8:30 PM and International flights after 9:30 PM from Los Angeles.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
The best and easiest way to see some of the most breathtaking and exotic places in America within 10 days. Everything seemed to blend in perfectly well during the whole trip. I can’t even point out one particular thing that stood out above the rest. Perfect company, supportive guides, a luxurious bus, good food, affordable accommodation and spectacular sceneries made me a very content and loyal GoldenBusTours customer.
I recently enjoyed this 10 day tour package in which we visiting many great cities rich with scenic sports and historical sites, in these six days we visited San Francisco, Las Vegas and Las Angeles and toured places like Stanford University, Yosemite National Park, Salt Lake city, Lake Powell, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens where we saw nature and its wonders.
I went on this trip with my wife in order to escape the world and work for just one week. It was definitely worth it. Turns out sightseeing, bird watching, hiking, dining and shopping was just want needed to get the groove back into a life. Golden bus provided us with superior services and an excellent experience. This trip is exactly what you need to revive your energy and enthusiasm.
We chose this trip for our family vacation with our four kids. It turned out perfectly. The kids got to learn a lot about nature and history, thanks to our guide who had a very funny and creative way of teaching that resonated with the kids. Each and every day presented new learning opportunities and fun things to do that our kids totally loved. The ten days just seemed to fly by so fast and we were so sad to leave. I have recommended this to some of my friends for their family vacation.
A ten day tour was much awaited and my family and I left from San Francisco city to Stanford University, Yosemite National Park, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Salt Lake city, Lake Powell, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and many other beautiful destinations. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends. This package is perfect for any family trip.
Fun, education and adventure all packed in one. We definitely got value for money since the prices were competitive, the bus was very comfy, the guides quite friendly and the places we visited were just perfect. I was very content with the trip and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to save some cash but still experience quality
The 10 day tour package was really long and they covered very few places and so had more than enough time. I personally felt they could have included two more places so that it would have been good spending of time.
This trip was basic not classic. The hotels were simple 3 star hotels, the bus was comfortable not luxurious and even the guides seemed a bit dull though they were quite competent. You get what you pay for and this trip was pleasant and comfortable but not the finest.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.