10-Day San Francisco to Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Zion National Park and Salt Lake City Tour (Free Airport Pickup - SLC OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-323A
Duration: 10 Day(s) / 9 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2020-05-01 To 2020-10-11)
Visit San Francisco, Berkley University, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Los Angeles, St, George, Las Vegas, Yellowstone Fall, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Devil’s Tower, Olympic Village, Mount Rushmore, Bryce Canyon National Park, Mormon Temple, Salt Lake City, Great Salt Lake, State Capitol, Crazy Horse Memorial, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park and much more inclusive of hotel stay and transportation.
We are offering free airport pickup to our guests from SFO International Airport. Free airport pickup is available from 10:30 am to 22:30 pm. You can meet tour guide at Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2. If you are not able to arrive within the free airport pickup timings then you will have to make your own transport arrangements.
Hotel: Holiday Inn SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
Today we will sightsee the beautiful San Francisco City. We will cover Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown on our city tour. From here we will head to Fisherman’s Wharf where we will enjoy the local seafood. We will also have the option to enjoy the Bay Cruise to sightsee the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and more. Today we will also visit the largest research institute; Berkley University.
Note: San Francisco cable car will not be part of the Itinerary. It's under maintenance from 13th to 23th Sep, 2019.
Hotel: Merced Inn, Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Alcatraz Island provides visitors with plenty of history and beauty. It once housed America’s most dangerous criminals and is the site of the first US built fort on the West Coast and the first lighthouse.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
We will start in the morning and head to Yosemite National Park which is a glacier formed U-Shaped valley. We will visit major spots of the park including Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After having our lunch, we will drive through California Central Valley to Los Angeles.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, or Quality Inn, Bokai Hotel or Similar.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
A city of US in state of California in the Fresno County is called Fresno. It is the largest city in Central Valley and considered as center of San Joaquin Valley.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
Today we will leave Los Angeles. We will pass by the largest desert in North America; Mojave Desert to arrive at Fashion Outlets where we will have lunch and enjoy shopping. From here we will head to Las Vegas where we will have a short stop. In the evening, we will arrive in St. George to spend the night.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas at the southwest of Las Vegas. This mall has around 58 stores and restaurants and to name few are outlets of Polo Ralph Lauren, Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Coach. The mall has been beautifully themed as the Urban Court and the South Beach Court. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is connected to the Primm Valley Resort and Casino.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Our first stop of the day will be at Bryce Canyon National Park in southwestern Utah. Bryce Canyon is quite unique due to a famous structure called hoodoos formed by stream erosions and weather conditions. Then we will leave for Zion National Park. The highest peak of the Park is Ranch Mountain which is at a height of 8,726 ft. After exploring the Park, we will leave for St. Geroge.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
Our day will start with a visit to Lower Antelope Canyon. It is very popular natural landscape formed by floods of millions of years. After spending time here we will take guests to Horseshoe Bend. It is a horseshoe shape bay which is a very famous tourist attraction. Finally, we will head to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
We will take our guests to a small yet beautiful town Jackson. It is a very famous tourist destination. After spending time here we will leave for Grand Teton National Park to explore the snowcapped peaks and lakes. Finally, we will leave for the last stop of the day; Yellowstone National Park. At Yellowstone National Park we will sightsee Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faithful, and Grand Prismatic Spring. Our night stay will be in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
Today we will again cover the Yellowstone National Park. Today we will sightsee other famous spots in the park like Yellowstone Fall, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and Hayden valley. On our way we will sightsee the natural landscape. Our night stay will be in Gillette.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
Hayden Valley is a sub-alpine, large valley in Yellowstone National Park. It is between Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Falls. Along the river is the valley floor where Yellowstone Lake is much larger. This valley is renowned for its view of wildlife in Yellowstone.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today we will take group to visit the Devil’s Tower. Then our group will head to explore Mount Rushmore where we will spend some time. After having our lunch we will leave for the Crazy Horse Memorial. It reflects Native Indians’ fight against oppression and their culture. Then we head to Casper where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suite, Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
Crazy Horse Memorial is a mountain monument which is under construction on private land in Black Hills, South Dakota. The master plan of the monument includes a mountain carving. This monument started construction back in 1948 and currently is very far from completion. However, if this is somehow completed, it will be the second tallest statue in the world after the Statue of Unity.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
Our first stop of the day will be at famous Independence Rock; a landmark along in Oregon representing the Western Spirit. In the noon, we will head to Utah to visit the Olympic Village for 2002 Winter Olympics. We will then go to State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, and Great Salt Lake. We will end tour in Salt Lake City.
Note: Please Book your return flights after 20:00 pm from SLC Airport.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $170/per person for Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Olympic Park, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee: $50/per person for Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Antelope Canyon Tour Guide $4/per person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup service is available from SFO (Information Center of Terminal 2) between 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Service available after 30 min reach from 10:30 i.e. 11:00, 11:30…
- Arrival between 10:30 PM to 12:30 AM OR 4:30 AM to 10:30 AM guests can take a shuttle and go to the hotel for rest.
- Arrival between 12:30 AM to 4:30 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
- 245 S Airport Blvd, (ParkPointe Hotel SFO Airport) South San Francisco, CA 94080. You may self check in at the hotel every Tue and Wed.
- 275 S Airport Blvd, (Holiday Inn SFO Airport) South San Francisco, CA 94080. You may self check in at the hotel every Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot San Francisco, Berkley University, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary\'s Cathedral, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Los Angeles, St, George, Las Vegas, Yellowstone Fall, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon
I booked this visit for my parents, who originated from India to visit me. They like it, particularly the Zion National Park . They offered veggie lover nourishment which was an or more for the guardians.
This was my first time on a long span excursion and I completely began to look all starry eyed at everything. The guide went well beyond. She talks familiar chinese, and English. She was excessively useful amid the excursion. I would go to more visits when I get an opportunity. Hotels and suppers were additionally respectable. Absolutely justified, Totally worth it.
The tour guide do a very good job, He was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our inquiries. Accommodation was clean and comfortable. Customer service team was amazing and take care of all of our needs. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
I do this 10-Day San Francisco to Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Zion National Park and Salt Lake City Tour with my family and it was perfect. highly recommend Goldenbustours.
Yan Yan Chien
Kids loved this long tour. they had a great time! Comedians were funny and entertaining and all of the cities were great! Fun way to spend the holiday touring West Coast even for us who live there! Worth it!!
My friend and I had an incredible time. It\'s a bit unorganized at the beginning. We saw two buses and no one was giving clear instructions. But once we got on the bus, it was amazing. The guide do a really good job with their jokes. It\'s a unique way to see West Coast Cities.
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like San Francisco, Berkley University, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary\'s Cathedral, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Los Angeles, St, George, Las Vegas, Yellowstone Fall, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Devil’s Tower, Olympic Village, Mount Rushmore, Bryce Canyon National Park, Mormon Temple, Salt Lake City
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like San Francisco, Berkley University, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary\'s Cathedral, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Los Angeles, St, George, Las Vegas, Yellowstone Fall, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Devil’s Tower, Olympic Village, Mount Rushmore, Bryce Canyon National Park, Mormon Temple