10-Day San Francisco/Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon South Rim, Arches National Park and California Theme Parks Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-288
Duration: 10 Day(s) / 9 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat(2019-03-23 To 2019-10-12) | Random Dates
Explore Arches National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, Canyonland National Park, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Upper Antelope Canyon, Utah Little Hollywood, Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, Grand Canyon North Rim, Bryce Canyon National Park, Dolby Theatre, Chinese Theatre, Olvera Street, Chinatown, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park, Old Town, SeaWorld San Diego, Balboa Park, Universal Studios, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, and San Monica Beach on our exciting bus tour starting from Las Vegas with special discounts and deal-breaking prices.
Travelers will have the following options to reach Las Vegas city:
Board on our bus shuttle service departing from San Francisco. While on the way, our travel guide will entertain the travelers.
Take our shuttle bus service from Los Angeles and head straight to Las Vegas. Take a cab to Excalibur Hotel and check-in after 3:00 pm. Fare not included.
Take a flight from your hometown to arrive at Las Vegas (Airfare not included). You should self check-in after 3:00 pm.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Today we will leave for Grand Canyon South Rim in the morning. Our group will spend around 3 hours at South Rim to explore the beautiful wonder of the nature. We will take you to different views points from where you will have a stunning view of the Grand Canyon. We will visit Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather point. Later, guests will have the option to take the optional Helicopter tour and watch Canyon IMAX movie for extra cost. Our night stay will be in Page, Arizona.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
Yavapai Point is sightseeing region in the Grand Canyon South Rim. It’s close proximity to the visitor’s center and breathtaking views make it the must-visit destination in the Grand Canyon. Here, located the Yavapai Observation Station is a great landmark highlighting bird-eyeviews of the region, as well as it sells books, and displays the information and history of Grand Canyon. Visitors can browse the far-spreading sand rock formations of Grand Canyon South Rim from Yavapai Point.
In the morning, our group will travel to the Lake Powell, the second largest human-made reservoir in the country. Explore the charms of the Lake Powell; guests can enjoy a sightseeing cruise on Lake Powell to discover more about its canyons and surrounding (mandatory). Arrive at the famous Horseshoe Bend which is a horseshoe-shaped incised meander of crystal green Colorado River. Afterward, we will explore the Upper Antelope Canyon, also known as the slot canyons, guests can board a Jeep Tour to explore more about the Native American history and culture in the region. Our group will travel to Little Hollywood in Kanab, and guests will appreciate experiencing Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout (meal not included). Return to Bryce to stay overnight.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
It is a jeep tour offered in the famous tourist destination of the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon itself is located in the US state of Arizona. This jeep tour let you explore Antelope Canyon in depth.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The Chuck Wagon Cookout has been serving the best Chuck Wagon dinners for almost 20 years. The Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout is a special cookout which features cowboy inspired food.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Kanab is a city that is located on Kanab Creek which is North of Arizona. It is situated in the state of Utah and the city was established in 1864 and has a population of 4,312 according to a census in 2010.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
This area of red rock bluffs and monuments has been the filming location for many productions; this fun place is located on the southern edge of Utah. Tourists enjoy their time by visiting film locations in Hollywood if you are a John Wayne fan then this is a place for you to go. Little Hollywood land witnesses thousands of people because of its museum, gym, and film locations. The best part is there is no ticket to go to these places. People especially children spend most of their holidays at this place.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Today we will visit the Bryce Canyon. It is one of the most famous Canyons in the world. The main reason behind its popularity is its geological structure. Following this, we will head to Arches National Park. You will come across 2200 sandstone arches in the Park and this is what makes Arches National Park stand out from other parks. Our night stay will be in Green River.
Hotel: Comforts Inn or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Begin the day by witnessing the stunning views of Canyonland National Park. It is mainly known for its dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River millions of years ago. Continue to Monument Valley to discover the variety of huge sandstone and masterpieces of nature that can't be found anywhere else in the country. Here, guests can board on a Jeep Tour to learn more about this magnificent region. Afterward, our group will enjoy tasting Native American style barbeque in spectacular surroundings. Our night will be in Flagstaff.
Hotel: Ramada Flagstaff or Similar.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
In the morning, we will travel to the beautiful city Sedona. Later, our group will explore the renowned Historic Route 66, Seligman. This delightful Route 66 recalls all the flavor of the old road, back in time to the days when Route 66 was the Main Street of the country. Arrive in Las Vegas and take the night tour of the city.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Sedona is between Country line Coconino and Yavapai. It is in the State of Arizona, United States. Its main attraction is its array of red sandstorm formation which is illuminated by the rising or setting sun.
Today, we will explore the top-notch sites of Los Angeles ranging from the world-famous Dolby Theatre to Chinese Theatre, Olvera Street for its Mexican heritage. Guests will also pass by Chinatown and Walt Disney Concert Hall. Stay overnight in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
The Los Angeles’s downtown South Grand Avenue is known as Walt Disney Concert Hall. The hall is being operated by Los Angeles Music Centre from the year 2003. This place is also based on an art gallery and restaurant as well.
Option A – Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional)
Disneyland Park: Today we will explore Disneyland Park; enjoy experiencing the Disney magic world. Disneyland Park features myriads of attractions such as Fantasyland, Frontier land, Tomorrowland, Adventureland, Critter Country, Mickey’s Toontown, and New Orleans Square.
Disney's California Adventure Park: It is the most visited park in the United States. Immerse yourself exploring the charms of Disney's California Adventure Park, home to a variety of Disney attractions, fun rides, and dine in options, rollercoaster adventure, and fun for all the ages. The highlight of the Disney's California Adventure Park includes Hollywood Picture Backlot, Paradise Pier, Bugs Land, an exceptional Pixar-themed parade, Golden State, and more.
Option B – Disneyland Park + Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional: One Day – Two Parks Hopper Ticket)
Take the Two Parks Hopper Ticket to explore both the Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park on a full day tour. Guests will enjoy exploring the Disney world on a self-guided excursion.
Option C – San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Sea World (Optional Fee)
Guests will set off early in the morning and arrive at the Coronado Island to visit Hotel del Coronado. Continue the journey to Old Town and discover the historic culture and sites of San Diego. Guests will appreciate touring the world-class SeaWorld San Diego theme park housing exotic marine life. Meanwhile, the park also offers fun rides including Shipwreck Rapids, Journey to Atlantis, Wild Arctic Ride, and many others for all the ages. Return to Los Angeles to stay overnight.
Option D – San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)
In the morning, discover the core spirit of San Diego on a San Diego City Tour. Then, we will board the sightseeing San Diego Harbor Cruise to browse the charms around the bay (optional). Enter the Balboa Park home to museums, lush gardens, theatres, and many other attractions throughout its territory of 1,200-acre. Return to Los Angeles to stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
Just outside of Los Angeles, you can visit the Anaheim city that has Disneyland and numerous other attraction spots. It is an ideal place to visit with your loved ones, as it has something for everyone regardless of their age. You will certainly enjoy your stay in Anaheim.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
In the county of San Diego, there is an affluent resort known as Coronado. This small town is based on an island. It is considered as suggested destination for honeymooners.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
California’s famous hotel that provides luxurious as well as affordable spaces to the tourists is Hotel del Coronado. It is located near Downtown San Diego from ten-minute drive distance.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
Today, our group will arrive at Universal Studios, Hollywood. Immerse yourself in the charms of movie magic world and behind the scene secrets among the live movie sets. Guests will enjoy experiencing the latest fun rides including King Kong 360 3D, Transformer, Shrek 4D and Harry Potter World.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
Guests will set off in the morning and pass by the world-renowned University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to Sunset Blvd to arrive at the Beverly Hills. Here, we will tour the well-known Rodeo Drive and Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Then, we will stop by the luxury San Monica Beach. Later, we will return to Bay Area to complete the tour. Guests can also take a flight Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to their hometown (airport drop off not included).
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admission: $220/per person for Grand Canyon South Rim, Bryce Canyon, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP, Monument Valley, Horse Bend, Sedona and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Admissions: Lake Powell Boat Cruise, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley Jeep.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Disneyland Adventure Park, CA||$149.00||$141.00||$149.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$134.00||$126.00||$134.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Monument Valley, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Sea World San Diego, CA||$150.00||$140.00||$150.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$115.00||$109.00||$115.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 850 N Broadway, (Bank of America) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 6:45 AM
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:25 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94539 at 08:00 AM
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA91748 at 8:00 AM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
- Excalibur Hotel Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks (3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109) at 3:00 PM
- 718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607
- 1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131
- 291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551
- 777 Airport Blvd, CA 94010, Burlingame (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Well, we couldn’t ask for much as we had our destinations nicely set on the 10 days of the schedule. We followed the schedule and visited some of the most famous landmarks of the country like the Grand Canyon itself. It was nice for me to get the same old LA vibe again, as we wander around the Universal Hollywood studios, it felt like a paradise to me as I’m already a huge fan of the movies and it felt great to stand where those Hollywood movies are filmed. Thanks again for the great services from Arrival to our departure, all had a great time.
Rooms were clean and good. Usual Quality Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Days Inn standards. Complimentary breakfast fast included. Chinese tour guide, heavy accented, but friendly and helpful. Use every minute outside the bus efficiently to see different places. Not for people who want relaxed vacations and want to get up late. Have to be brisk and early. Comfortable shoes must, as lots of walking.
Tyler Le Gallienne
We did this 10-Day Los Angeles to Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Zion NP and California Theme Parks Tour. The tour was really great and so the tour guide. I would definitely recommend this tour to my friends. Thanks GoldenBusTours
Now I feel grateful to the person who suggested me about this bus tour since we had a remarkable time on board with the best tour people, I would like to mention Disneyland tour which made our day, whole day for fun at Disneyland. In the initial days of the trip we had a great touring the grand parks of our country such as the Grand Canyons, Bryce Park, Arches Park, and similar ones in Utah; a great chance for photography and discovering. Our hotels were of course not the same on each day, therefore, some hotels were the luxury and some just OK like the Bryce View Lodge. Thumbs up!
Vegetarians, pls carry your own food. Both days, lunch was at McDonalds and dinner was Chinese buffet, not much options. Carrying food also saves time, as you can eat while traveling in the bus, and use the lunch time allotted for more sightseeing. Each room has a microwave, cook your lunch and pack before leaving for the day. Come back to the room and cook dinner.