Home – Salt Lake City
Guests arriving at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) will be escorted by professional tour hosts in a blue uniform. Arrivals will meet our travel hosts at Baggage Claim Zone at Terminal 2 of the SLC airport. Then, guests will take our hotel pick-up service to the hotels to catch up some rest (free airport pick-up is available from 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM). Overnight stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park
Begin the day by heading towards Jackson town situated at the Jackson Hole Valley in Wyoming. Arrive at the Grand Teton National Park; travel along the picturesque Jackson Lake, as well as make a stop at a Viewpoint to discover the massive glacier-peaked mountains of Teton Range and the charming landscape sights. Our next stop is Yellowstone National Park, home to eminent hot spots, gushing geysers, woodland, and much more. Here, our guests enjoy exploring the Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring,and Fountain Paint Pot. Return to West Yellowstone to spend the night.
Hotel: Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Buffalo Bill Dam – Gillette
Guests will set off early in the morning to explore the top-notch sites at Yellowstone National Park. The highlights of Yellowstone National Park Tour include visits to the famous Norris Basin, Hayden Valley, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, and similar. Depart Yellowstone National Park from the east entrance to take in the breathtaking views of Buffalo Bill Dam. Return to Gillette City in Wyoming to spend the night.
Hotel: Wyndham Gillette or Similar.
Devils Tower – Mount Rushmore – Crazy Horse – Casper
In the morning, our tour group makes the first stop at Devils Tower, a massive igneous rock structure located at the heart of Bear Lodge Mountains. Travel to Black Hills region of South Dakota, where we tour the Mount Rushmore National Memorial featuring the mountain carved sculptures of president George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt. Appreciate experiencing the Presidential Trail. Afterward, we will take our guests to Crazy Horse Memorial, a country’s renowned mountain monument. Continue through the scenic meadow of Wyoming to reach Casper City where we spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suites or Similar.
Independence Rock – Park City Olympic Village – Salt Lake City Tour – Great Salt Lake
Travel along the grassy fields of Wyoming state, and arrive at the Independence Rock. It is a bulky granite rock, mainly known as the historical landmark with a significant role in the development of Western Frontier. In an afternoon, our group reaches the Utah state. Browse the world-renowned Olympic Village where the annual Winter Olympic Games held in the year 2002. Witness the Utah State Capitol building, known as one of the largest state capitol buildings in the country. Guests will also browse the top-notch landmarks in Salt Lake City including Temple Square, Great Salt Lake, and similar. After that, self-dismiss travelers will be transferred to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), or continue the journey to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
SLC – Bonneville Salt Flats – Elko – Reno
Begin the day by traveling towards the Bonneville Salt Flats, known for its densely packed salt pan which is a remnant of Pleistocene Lake. In the afternoon, we will continue the journey along the picturesque American Western Basin on Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80. For lunch, we will make a stop at Elko City in Nevada. Here, guests will have a chance to explore the local museums as well as taste the lunch among many eatery options. Overnight return to Reno to spend the night.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Hotel or Similar.
Lake Tahoe – California State Capitol – Napa Valley
Begin the day by exploring the charms of Lake Tahoe, one of the largest and most scenic lakes in the country. Arrive at Sacramento, the capital city of California. Here, our group tours the California State Capitol Museum; take photographs with the backdrops of Golden Bear in front of Governor’s Office. Continue the journey to Napa Valley, home to hundreds of hillside vineyards and country’s largest wine-producing region. Here, our group can tour the renowned Castello Di Amorosa Winery, known for its 12th-century medieval architecture and Italian-inspired wine tasting tours, much more. Later, we will return to San Francisco to spend the night. *self-dismiss travelers can leave the tour from San Francisco.
Hotel: Courtyard SFO or Similar.
SF City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
In the morning, guests will enjoy taking a guided tour of Berkley University, country’s most leading private research institute. Travel through Silicon Valley to reach the San Francisco. Make the first stop at Twin Peaks, a pair of 922-foot-high summits overlooking the breathtaking bird-eye views of San Francisco. Browse the region’s iconic Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, and arrive at the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 to taste a delicious seafood lunch. Here, guests can also board a sightseeing cruise highlighting Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and much more (optional). Later, guests will have an opportunity to take our San Francisco Extensive City featuring the Lombard Street, City Hall, Cable Car, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, and similar. *self-dismiss tourists are subjected to leave the tour from Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Twin Peaks, CA
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Begin the day by heading towards the Yosemite National Park. Enjoy discovering the renowned sites of Yosemite ranging from Yosemite Falls to El Capitan, Tunnel View Point, and more. Continue the journey through an awe-inspiring California Central Valley. Arrive at Los Angeles in the evening to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Choose 1 of 6 Events
Guests can select any of the following 1-day tour options as their wish:
- Los Angeles City Tour ($50/pax)
- Disney Adventure Park ($90/pax)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- San Diego Ocean view Train Ride ($60/pax)
- Hollywood Universal Studios Tour ($90/pax)
- Disneyland Theme Park ($90/pax)
After that, guests will be transferred to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for the flights booked after 8:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $20 Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $50 Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $90 Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Devils Tower and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $5/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Castello Di Amorosa Winery (Included Wine Tasting) Tour, CA||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Bonneville Salt Flats, Napa Valley and Fuel Surcharge||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Devils Tower and Fuel Surcharge||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the tour guide at Terminal 2, (baggage claim #2 area).
Free Airport Pick up from SLC airport between 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Take Hotel Courtesy Shuttle outside this schedule at your own.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It was an amazing tour. 10 days of continuous fun. The over quality of the hotels was amazing. I was not expecting good quality accommodation at this price. Secondly, everything was organized perfectly on the tour. Our bus driver and tour guide were the best people. They made us laugh throughout the tour with their silly yet funny jokes. I will definitely book my East Coast tour with GoldenBusTours. Thank you so much for making it a memorable time for my family.
I have never taken any bus tours like; the bus services, hotels, destinations were extraordinary. I appreciate this tour to the fullest since it had everything that tourists could ever require. Great Tour. Also, I like to mention some of best experiences, we loved the Yellowstone Park, the efforts of our tour guide were appreciable, he guided us and helped us to every bit possible. Utah, Wyoming, California, all places were wonderful to tour. Plus, I felt like we got to explore that Olympic Village but it was alright because we had other best sites on schedule. Long Live America!
at the start of the tour, I wondered if we were going to make stops for food and relaxation because I couldn’t risk that with my kids. However, by experiencing this extensive bus tour I happy to admit that the tour was well-managed by the team. My husband and I loved the time in Napa Valley, Yosemite National Park, and on the last day, we spent at the Disneyland Park where my kids just enjoyed a lot and put their full energy to favorite rides, and they then fell asleep on the way back on the flight. It was great family-friendly bus tour! Cheers.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.