Los Angeles – Fashion Outlets – Las Vegas – St. George
On the first day of our exciting tour we will leave Los Angeles and pass through Mojave Desert to arrive at the Fashion Outlets. We will have our lunch here and also get some time for shopping. Our next stop will be at Las Vegas. Then we will leave for St. George where our group will have the night stay.
Hotel: Days Inn Hurricane (May 2017 only) or Quality Inn St. George or equivalent
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – SLC
Our first stop of the day will be at the Glen Canyon Dam. You will also enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Powell. If you are interested then you can also take an optional Lake Powell boat ride. From here we will leave for Antelope Canyon which is a beautiful natural landscape. Those who love photography will enjoy the time here. Our last stop of the day will be at Horseshoe Bend. It offers some of the most beautiful natural views. Finally, we will leave for the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or equivalent
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
Today we will head to the beautiful Yellowstone National Park. We will dedicate two days to explore this National Park. The major highlights of the day includes Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and so on. For the night we will stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Dude & Roundup or equivalent
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – SLC
Today we will continue with our tour and explore some other fascinating areas of the Yellowstone which include Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. From here we will take our group to Grand Teton National Park. Here we will enjoy beautiful Mountain Views and spend some quality time. Then we will take you to Jackson; a small town with great history. We will then arrive in Salt Lake City for the night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or equivalent
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
Today we will visit the State Capitol Building and the Mermon Church Temple. We will also visit the Great Salt Lake. After this, we will leave for Las Vegas. There is an optional night tour of Las Vegas. You can take it for an additional cost if you want to explore the night life of the city. The night tour will continue for around 4 hours.
Hotel: Stratosphere or equivalent
Grand Canyon West Rim or Free Day – Las Vegas
Today we have to different options to choose from.
Option 1: Today we will start early in the morning and head to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. At Grand Canyon you will get chance to visit the Eagle Point and the Guano Point. You can also take the optional Skywalk tour. There is an optional Helicopter tour which will give you an extraordinary view of the Grand Canyon. On our way back to Las Vegas we will also stop by the Hoover Dam.
Option 2: You can enjoy a Free day in Las Vegas. There is an additional fee of $30 if you choose the free day. Ground Transportation or guide will not be available.
Once we return to Vegas you can enjoy the shows.
Hotel: Stratosphere or equivalent
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
Today we will first visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Here you can try some of the best chocolates and also watch the chocolate making process. Then we will take you to the largest Cactus Garden in the United States of America. We will then stop at Barstow Outlets to have lunch and for some shopping. In the early evening we will be in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1 – Apple Park
We will start from Los Anegels and head to Solvang. Here we will have the finest European Coffee and the famous Danish cookies. We will then leave along the famous PCH-1 highway to arrive at Silicon Valley. Here our group will visit the Apple’s spacecraft building. We will then leave for San Francisco where we will have the night stay.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or equivalent
Berkley University – San Francisco City
In the morning, we will visit the famous Berkley University and know more about its history. Following this, we will head to San Francisco tour where our first stop will be at Palace of Fine Arts. We will also enjoy the beautiful view of Golden Gate Bridge. For lunch, we will stop at Fisherman’s Wharf to enjoy some local cuisine. You can also take the optional San Francisco Bay Cruise to enjoy views of Alcatraz Island and Golden Gate Bridge. Later you can join the extensive San Francisco city tour which covers Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Clarion Inn or Equivalent
Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles
Today we will take you to explore the Yosemite National Park. The main highlights include Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After that, we will pass through the Central Valley to reach Los Angeles.
Note: Book return domestic flights from LAX after 20:30 pm and International flights leaving after 21:30 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee: $110 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Fee: Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim/Free day ($30/person) has a mandatory fee。If you select free day then no transportation will be provided.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $9 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon Optional Tour||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$168.00||$168.00||$168.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Admission (lunch - IMAX movie included), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|No participate Grand Canyon Trip, Bus sharing Fee||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise - Escape From Rock||$38.00||$38.00||$38.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 6:30 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (MarkLand Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites )Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This trip was amazing. I went with my husband for our second anniversary. The facilities were pleasing and the Golden bus tours services were great. I enjoyed most part of the trip. Hotels were perfect. I will recommend it as a perfect honeymoon package.
I really don’t know where to begin from except to say thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an amazing tour for us. I had the best 10 days of my life touring almost an amazing bunch of places starting from Los Angeles. From the beginning GoldenBus Tours helped us with each and every detail possible. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. I’d definitely recommend the company to everybody.
10 days tour, it was nothing short of any school excursion. We colleagues 5 of us had a real get together time. Initially we kept calm and slowly geared up that by the end of the tour we felt sorry that we had to get back home. A fantastic tour!
My first 10 day tour on a bus and I was highly excited and of course my trip was not less exciting. Well taken care of, except for one or two night stay hotels were less than average. These things happen, so just give a negligent eye and the tour was fine.
The busiest people like me get rare opportunities of enjoying with family and friends. This tour has really added many colors to my dull and bored life. I am looking to plan a vacation again with my family.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.