Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
Today in the morning we will start our journey and traveling along Interstate 15 freeway we will pass through the Mojave Desert, the largest desert in North America. On the way, we will witness the unique Joshua trees and the Pacific Railroad. We will reach at State Line “Fashion Outlet”, here we will have our lunch and enjoy quick shopping. We will have a short stop at Las Vegas in the afternoon.Next we will move towards St. George where we will have our night stay.
Hotel: Days Inn Hurricane or Quality Inn St. George or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – UTE mountain
On the second day in the morning we will head to Colorado Plateau, first we will visit the well-known Antelope Canyon, here we will take photos of the true wonder of Nature. Next we will sightsee the Horseshoe Bend, here we will enjoy the feeling of water passing through your feet. Then we will explore the Monument Valley, this famous valley is the core of American western Indian culture. To explore it in detail we can take the jeep tour of the valley for additional cost. Night stay will be in hotel.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Arches NP – Canyonlands NP – Salt Lake City
Today in the morning we will go to explore Arches National Park, it is the world's most concentrated areas of sandstone arches. Our professional guide will take us closer to Delicate Arch and make sure that everyone will touch it personally and take pictures of it. Next we will take you to truly magical: the Canyonlands National Park here we will be amazed by the beauty of this wonderful Park. We will have our night stay in the hotel in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton NP – Yellowstone NP
On the fourth day or tour in the morning, we will visit the small town of Jackson, Wyoming. Next, passing by Jackson Lake we will sightsee the Grand Teton National Park, we will stop at a viewpoint to view the beautiful Grand Teton Peak. Next we will explore the Yellowstone National Park, it is the first national park in the world. We will try to cover all the major points of the Park within two days. Today we will witness Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot and Grand Prismatic Spring. Our night stay will be in the West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Buffalo Bill Dam – Gillette
Today we will continue our tour to explore Yellowstone National Park, we will sightsee the beauty of Yellowstone Canyon, Norris Basin, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Fall, Hayden Valley and Fishing Bridge. After exploring all amazing attractions, wewill exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam.Here we willadore the scenic view along the way and amazed by the peaceful view of the mountains and rock formations. Our final stop will beGillette, Wyoming, where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Devils Tower – Mount Rushmore – Crazy Horse – Casper
On the sixth day in the morning we will visit Devils Tower and sightsee the famous Wyoming landmark. The we will move to South Dakota to witness the Mount Rushmore Memorial, here you can enjoy a walk along the Presidential Trail and witness the carved sculptures into the granite face of Mount Rushmore. After enjoying our lunch, we will explore the Crazy Horse Memorial, it is a symbol of the Native American tribes.Next we will head towards Casper, on the way we will admire the view of the endless grassy fields of Wyoming. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
Independence Rock – Park City Olympic Village – Salt Lake City Tour – Great Salt Lake
Today in the morning we will continue our tour through the Wyoming fields. First we will visit the Independence Rock; it is a famous historical landmark in the development of the Western frontier. Around noon we will reach Utah, here we will sightsee the Park City Olympic Village this winter sports park builds for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. Then in the afternoon we will witness Temple Square of Mormon Church, the State Capitol building, and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City. Night stay will be in hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
On the eight day in the morning, we will go to the Las Vegas. In the afternoon, we will enjoy our exciting night tour in Las Vegas. Our professional tour guide will lead the whole night trip. First, we will visit Venetian Hotel and Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, man-made water canals and San Marcos Square. Then in front of Mirage Hotel and Casino, we will view the “volcano eruption” show. Then we will enjoy watching huge music fountain in front of the world's largest glassworks.We will also adore walking through the famed LINQ Commercial Street, here we will enjoy a variety of local snacks. At the end, we will be reached in the world's main“High Roller”.Complete night tour lasts four hours then we will be back to hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
On the ninth day in the morning we will start our tour and head towards West Rim of Grand Canyon, first we will visit the famed “Eagle Point” landmark. Here we will get a chance to enjoy the Sky Walk (optional fee). Next we will head towards the Guano Point, here we will witness unbelievable view of the Grand Canyon. For the finest view, we can also take a helicopter tour and stunned with a majestic view of the Grand Canyon (Optional Fee).
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
In the last day in the morning we will start our tour and more towards the M&M Chocolate factory, here we will take a tour to sightsee how chocolates are made and also sample and buy M&M specialty and fresh made chocolates. Next we will visit the Cactus Garden here will take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. Then we will enjoy our lunch and visit to Barstow Outlet for some brand name shopping. At the end of this perfect tour we will returnto Los Angeles in the early evening. Visitors will dismiss tour in Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory admission: $210/person Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arch N.P, Canyonlands N.P, Monument Valley & Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: $90 West Rim /$50 Free day (Las Vegas) based on your choice.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I came from UAE for my holidays, after search we decided to take this tour. My experience was wonderful with them; the whole team was very supportive. Our tour guide Mr. O was a very friendly man, he guides me in an impressive way, and he has a worthy knowledge about every place. I also like all hotels. All places were wonderful; I have never seen such places before. I never forget the day I spent at Grand Canyon, what an amazing place, this was the most scenic view. The trip was long and somehow tiring also but it was worth it. Highly recommended.
I always enjoy traveling with groups that why I booked bus tours, it gives a true essence of the trip. Me and my wife planned our vocations, we both are nature lovers so I must say this tour was made for us. Amazing tour, beautiful places and lovely people.Last day I appreciate a different experience in chocolate factory.Tour plan was excellent and was on time, they covered almost all major places in a given period, accommodation was satisfactory but I recommend to slightly improve accommodations specially for long tours.
This was a new tour on the offering . Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Arches National Park, Antelope Canyon, Salt Lake City and Grand Canyon West Rim are the main attractions of this tour. This is a longer tour comparatively to others and it was real fun and I must say that we took the right decision by going on this tour. I will suggest to keep your clothes in waterproof bags as my clothes got wet while taking my bag from bus to hotel in Yellowstone on a rainy day :(
Yi Jie Tsai
This deserves to be one of the most memorable tours I have ever done in my life and I rate this tour as 4-star. The rate becomes economical if you take a package of buy 2 get 1 free. Yellowstone National Park was simply relaxing and it is the favorite tourist spot for many. Grand Canyon and Grand Teton are truly amazing
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.