1-Day Lake Michigan, Millennium Park and Chicago City In-Depth Tour
Tour Code: GOL-CHI-115
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2018-01-01 To 2023-10-02) | Wed,Thu,Fri,Sun (2020-06-01 To 2020-08-31) | Wed,Thu,Fri,Sun (2019-06-01 To 2019-08-31) | 2019-07-19 | 2019-07-26 | 2019-08-02 | 2019-08-09 | 2019-08-16 | 2019-08-23 | 2019-08-30
On this guided bus tour to explore the Chicago city join us as we take you to Chicago Theater, Millenium Park, Chicago Cloud, Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Grant Park, 360 Chicago and much more for jaw dropping price and discount offers.
The crew will begin the journey from Chicago Chinatown W-207 in an early morning at 8 AM. Take a walk in Millennium Park magnificent architecture, sculptures and greenery will fascinate the guests. Visit the world most enormous artificial water fountain named as Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain. Stop at Chicago Theatre to watch the spectacular French architecture style building. Next, take a break at Michigan Avenue and enjoy the location’s famous boutiques, restaurants, historic landmarks, water park, and art museum. Guests will reach at the 94th floor building named as 360 Chicago and watch the dazzling view of Lake Michigan and Chicago city. Chicago River cruise (seasonal) will enjoyable for the guests.
The Art Institute of Chicago is an encyclopedic art museum. It features many different exhibits that are beautiful to watch. There are old master pieces there comprising of Asian art, Islamic art, Egyptian art and many more.
A Chicago landmark, Buckingham Fountain is one of the largest fountains of the world and inspires people with its striking beauty.
Chicago 360 located on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center is an observatory which offers 360 degree views of the surroundings and up to four states are visible from up there. There is a skywalk and a coffee shop as well.
Chicago is famous for its architecture whether it is a financial district or any downtown neighbourhood all the buildings have stories behind them. One can visit all the iconic skyscrapers or may be houses designed by legendary architect FL Wright, elegant hotels, etc.
Chicago Bean or Cloud Gate is a sculpture made by Indian born artist AnishKapoor. The sculpture is the center piece of the Millennium Park. It is made of stainless steel and has got the name of Chicago Bean because of its shape.
Chinatown neighborhood in Chicago is located on the South Side of Armor Square Community, the area is sometimes referred to as the New Chinatown and is filled with many Chinese.
Chicago Rivers are a system of many different canals and rivers which combine to a length of 156 miles and runs through the city. It is famous for its man-made and natural history.
Originally known as Balaban and Katz Chicago theatre, the Chicago Theatre is a landmark in State Street, Chicago. Opened in 1921, currently owned by Madison Square Garden, Inc. the theatre holds 3600 people and hosts stage plays, comedy, speeches, magic shows and music concerts.
Refers to the street in the north-south in Chicago, The street runs at 100 east in the grid of Chicago, The Street’s northern end is at the Lake Michigan’s shore.
Refers to the public park which is actually located Chicago at loop community area. The park was established in order to celebrate the occasion of second Millennium.
The Navy pier is located in Chicago, Illinois and is 3,300 feet long, it was built in 1916 and cost $4.5 million, since then it has been a popular attraction.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The entire crew right from the starting of the journey was the best. The driver and the tour guide ensured we do not miss anything of this 1-day tour and fascinated us. The greenery, the artificial water fountain and the architecture of the Millennium Park was magnificent.
My parents took this tour to Niagara Falls a weekend ago and they had so much fun. Guide was sweet and capable. It was a financially savvy bundle and we will attempt GoldenBus bundles again for our other tours.5 star visit with on of the best Tour guide. We enjoyed ourselves. All things considered 5 stars. We will love to return.
I booked this tour last minute and I appreciated the visit. Agency and guide was being proficient and well disposed while managing us around. Time organized was simply decent. You get the chance to see everything :) and I simply reserved another visit with GoldenBusTours once more!
This tour is good worth for the money spent,and is especially a good choice if you do not wish to drive yourself. Good time was spent there. wish there was more time to see more Lake Michigan and Millennium Park. We saw one of them. Overall satisfied. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The ONE day schedule was a bit tight, nevertheless overall it is fantastic. We definitely spent a lot of time in the Lake Michigan. Thanks to the guide and to the driver. Overall I liked the trip, thanks very much GoldenBusTours.
Overall the tour was good for the kind of money we paid. It started on time. Bus was clean and comfortable. Have some cash in hand so that you can pay for the tickets, and also service fees of the guide and driver ($10 per head).
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. We loved Chicago Cloud, Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Grant Park, 360 Chicago
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, We really loved Chicago Theater, Millenium Park, Chicago Cloud, Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Grant Park, 360 Chicago. It was really worth it
We really enjoyed the great places we saw like Chicago Theater, Millenium Park, Chicago Cloud, Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Grant Park, 360 Chicago. Also our tour guide was a real nice person and he was very helpful. I was really happy about the great service and hospitality
The tour was stunning, they give us a great time in each spot to stroll around and appreciate. You can pick between hanging tight for the guide or doing alone and be at the transport when they pick an opportunity to leave the spot. I suggest this tour so much and I will book others later on.