1-Day Miami to Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and West Palm Beach Tour
Tour Code: GOL-MIA-103
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
All you need to do is spend only $98 per person and you can go live the American dream vacation in only one day. You will get to start your day fresh by visiting America’s first safari, where you can view the wildlife, first-hand. Next up lost yourself in Palm Beach’s beauty and culture and follow that by shopping at the famous Worth Ave. and Sawgrass Mills Mall.
This memorable trip shall take you to Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. First up will be the Lion Country Safari where Visitors will have the opportunity to encounter the genuine untamed life here. In short this is America's first zoo where animals live in the open, as the name suggests. Next stop will be to go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is at a 70 miles difference from the north of Miami associated with the Palm Beach by a cross-ocean Bridge. Palm Beach is seen as America's "Riviera" which has 47 miles in length coastline and several high-class eateries, see-view manors, and lavish lodgings… what's more, we will likewise see the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum from outside, which is known as Whitehall because of its overall white outlook. It is a huge mansion with staggering 55-room architecture, situated in Palm Beach. Next up, you can get the best retail therapy there is, at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, which is an upscale shopping area. By evening, we will make a beeline for the second biggest shopping center in Florida - Sawgrass Mills Mall. In short you will come back from this trip satisfied and tired, with a lot of amazing memories to hold on to for later.
The third most populous state of United States is known as Florida. It is quite extensive and beautiful place in America. The capital city of the state is Tallahassee.
A city located in Florida’s southeastern coast is known as Fort Lauderdale. The boating canals and beaches distinguish this place from other states in United States.
As it can be guessed from the name, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum is a museum which is being toured by many people from across the world. The museum is also referred to as Whitehall.
Refers to the safari park in Loxahatchee Florida, The park was constructed back in 1967. Many consider it to be the first zoo which was cage less, the park is a drive through.
Located in the heart of Palm Beach City in Florida, Mar-a-Lago is a famous historic mansion built in the year 1924. Mar-a-Lago is designated as the National Historic Landmark after the death of the owner of the mansion. It is comprising of over 126-room, Mar-a-Lago Club, a huge spa, and similar hotel-style amenities. In the early in 1985, the Mar-a-Lago was purchased by president Donald Trump. It is the second largest mansion in the state of Florida. Visitors can tour this stunning mansion and discover the historic charms.
Sawgrass Mills in Florida is amongst the malls of US, owned by the Simon Malls Group. It is an elegator shaped mall and is easy to look around. It is the 6th largest mall in US.
A city and county seat of the Palm Beach County, Florida. There are some shopping districts like Clematis Street, CityPlace, etc. and lots of places of tourists interest like the Rapids Water Park, South Florida Museum, etc.
A renowned shopping centre located in Palm Beach Florida is called Worth Avenue. From Lake Worth to Atlantic Ocean, it stretches four blocks.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour. On a minivan driver will act as guide.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Lion Country Safari, FL||$37.45||$27.82||$33.71|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Who needs personal transport to places like these when you have access to GoldenBusTours. Without a doubt they provide best transport and accommodations. I enjoyed every bit of this tour. From exploration of wide life to Palm Beach beauty everything was amazing, Guide was great. Would definitely recommend it to all friends.
This trip exceeded my expectations. Friendly staff, comfortable ride, scenic breathtaking views topped off by exuberant night activities. I am waiting for the more similar tour packages because I wouldn’t mind doing this over and over again.
For my honeymoon, I and my husband opted for this trip which turned out to be great. Thank you Golden bus tours for making it happen. My favorite bit was the lake. I have recommended this to my friends and relatives as well.
Great tour. Our tour guide was a wonderful guide. Learned a lot and saw amazing sights. The Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and West Palm Beach Tour really exceeded our expectations. The bus was comfortable. We loved it. All stops were fun!
The 1 day city Tour was AMAZING! Our tour guide was great and so funny! From the Pleasure Chest, This 1-Day Miami to Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and West Palm Beach Tour is filled with a lot of fun things! If you loved Safari, you will love the tour!
The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. The only improvement could be better signage on the bus itself as the Street Hialeah Garden location has a few tours and it can be confusing. Anyway, Highly recommend GoldenBusTours.
Loved this 1-Day Miami to Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and West Palm Beach bus tour with GoldenBusTours. All locations were visited and some were walk to from bus and the bus itself was comfortable with bathroom aboard.
Li Rong Peng
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
Dixie J. Garner
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but was really very well organized and we were accompanied by a very good tour guide, he was a young gentleman but he was very well educated and very well aware of the attractions we visited.
Aarushi Ajeet Krish
I would really like to thank my friend who had referred me to Golden Bus Tours, I had many tours with different agencies before, But really Golden Bus Tours is by far one of the best agencies i have dealt with, very organized and their customer service is excellent. I would also like to thank the tour guide who was really helpful guy and he was very professional and well educated. i was really happy about that package.