1-Day Los Angeles to USS Midway Museum, San Diego Ocean View Train Ride and Harbor Cruise Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-320
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Visit this beautiful city prominent for its mild climate, visit San Diego, California, Pacific Ocean, beaches, natural harbor, train ride, double Decker, Pacific coastline, Harbor cruise, Surrender Statue, the USS Midway, aircraft carrier museum, flight deck, hanger, military planes, and more.
If we will not be able to try San Diego city tour due to weather conditions or public holidays, we will refund $20 of the USS Midway aircraft carrier’s admission.
We will start in the morning to visit the major city in California; San Diego. It is on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California adjacent to the border of Mexico. San Diego is known for its beautiful beaches and a mild temperature. During the tour, you will get a chance to board on San Diego Harbor Cruise (optional). Then we will take our guests to USS Midway Museum (optional). Once it was the largest aircraft carrier but now it is a Museum and major tourist attraction. We will also enjoy View Train Ride. You can get on double-decker Coast Starlight train line. You will have a very comfortable ride. You will enjoy the beautiful views of Pacific Coastline as our group head back to Los Angeles.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
The seaview train is located in California in the United Statesof America. It is comprised of the famous railroads, rail tracks and steam locomotives reminding of the ancient history.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
SeaView Train Ride Ticket Price.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Seaview Train, CA||$40.00||$39.00||$40.00|
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$23.00||$23.00||$23.00|
|USS Midway Museum, CA||$20.00||$10.00||$17.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 at 07:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott), Buena Park, CA 90621 (L.A.City Tour & Universal Studios) at 7:00 AM. (Sea World & Disneyland & Palm Springs) at 8:45 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:15 AM
- 12500 Firestone Blvd, (Guest House Hotel) Norwark, CA 91755 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:30 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (The Hotel of Southern California & Comfort Suites) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Markland Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 09:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, Union Station (In front of Main Entrance), Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:40 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 06:40 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:40 PM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:40 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello - Montebello, CA) Montebello, CA 90640 at 6:40 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:40 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I had been to San Diego long ago for an annual meet, but did not get to see these beautiful places. This is just a day tour and they have covered the best places in this tour. I did not expect to see such a lovely coastline, beach, the train ride was commendable. The guide gave us good information and he answered all our questions and silence. I said silence because he gave information for the questions we thought of asking as well, so silence. He was a skilled and knowledgeable person with a smile always. I give 5 stars.
I took this tour for first time with this company. Very organized and they offered tour for reasonable price. When you arrive to the hotel, you don't have to do registration, they do everything for you. The guides were very nice. They offer you more options during the tour for more money, but it's your option if you take them. I recommend this tour and this company.
I was happy with the tour as it was just for one day. As I booked I had to face serious problem. In fact, I did not receive a reply email as well. This was disappointing and I also thought it never got booked. But the amount from my account got debited and so I called them to confirm and they assured my seat was reserved. They instantly sent me the copy through mail and also ensured I received the same. I realized that they were good operators showing concern for the clients. The tour was good and so nothing to say wrong about them.
An absolutely fascinating experience of visiting all these exotic and exciting places and it was possible because of this Golden bus tours. Thanks to the tour package, we could make to so many important places and have the pride of visiting Santa Barbara.