Boston – New York City
In the morning, our tour group will start the journey from Quincy Market in Boston. Our tour group travels to New York, the largest and most vibrant city on the American Soil. Upon arrival, we will make the first stop at One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the entire country. Guests will take a tour of One World Trade Center, and pay a visit to the One World Observatory showcasing the breathtaking bird-eye views of Big Apple. Board the exciting Liberty Cruise on Hudson River taking the visitors closer to the iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, as well as witness the twinkling skyline of New York. Enter the famous USS Intrepid site where located the variety of super aircraft and airliner (optional tour). Get in the center of bustling Times Square, known as the crossroads of the world. Guests make a brief stop at Times Square and head towards the Madame Tussauds New York. Here, guests will appreciate browsing the wax sculpture of well-known celebrities, as well as the former American presidents. Later, we will tour the famous United Nation Headquarter, serving as the global headquarters of the United Nations since 1952. Later, our group will return to Boston to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport for the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
At the end of the Tour we will return back to Boston around 8:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 8 days or more prior to departure - 10% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was hoping that we could be more fun and relaxing for us. Whether we spent all day in New York visiting and enjoying the top-notch landmarks that reside in the heart of the city. WhatsApp message crowd of people and we quickly back off and dismissed visiting The Time square. The management should be aware of this fact that x square is always busy in an afternoon so we should choose another time to visit Time square. Although there is not a much exciting attraction in times square rather than the brand stores cinemas and hipster attractions which are completely out of my nature. I really wanted to show my kids the Wall Street of New York as well as the central part of New York. However, all the places we visited are around than Central Park and to bed, we couldn't just enter the area of the path and see what it's like. Thanks for making my weekend so amazing with my kids. good days.
We always wanted to go explore the true nature of New York City. In fact, the city is large with so many wonderful places for the visitors to explore. One thing I don't understand is that the tour bus started the tour from Boston City and we started towards the New York city now both the cities have a huge distance between them we first travel to New York visited the locations down there and then be moved back to Boston. I think someone should revise this time table and fit all the accessible entities which ultimately provide a luxurious experience to all the visitors on board. The tour guide told us to take the Hudson river cruise which got closer to the statue of liberty it was nice to see the statue up close and I have never seen that statue up that close. It was such a nice tour with everything New York has to offer is scheduled on this tour. good days!
I have read somewhere that the one world trade Centre is a symbol of New York State at that time, I didn't understand what exactly that means. by taking this to her we realize that the one world trade Centre is the tallest building in the country. And the good thing is that we happened to explore the tallest observatory at the one world trade Centre, it showed us the breathtaking views of the New York and surrounding regions. we loved exploring the statue of liberty crossing the Time square although he spends such a little time at times square but it was all worth it since we don't have much time to spend it at one location the time table was huge and we have to not waste any single second. the transportation on this tour was really nice the buses were huge and all the people were excited about this tour although there was massive diversity on board with us people from all around the world came to board on this tour and see what the New York city has to offer. We love the to days and we would like to thank all the members who made this journey so wonderful.
Affordable and quality tour. The bus was good, the driver was professional and the tour guide was friendly. The booking process was smooth and was provided the required information professionally.
I remember the time when we entered the one world observatory on the top floor of world trade Centre, the expensive tickets about 40 dollars was pretty much the thing I was avoiding. We also paid for the Madame Tussauds New York museum as well as we paid for liberty cruise and the aircraft carrier site. We wanted this tour to be more expensive so we could explore the Boston City as well. it was the early morning time when we started the tour and headed towards the New York we spent all day there and return in the evening to Boston we could have explored that city if we had some more time. I just love the attractions on this tour.
My kids enjoyed the tour. I specifically booked it for my kids for the weekend and I am glad they enjoyed it. They went to New York for the first time and fell in love with the city. We got enough time at each location and were able to sightsee the places. It was not like a normal all rush rush tour. I will recommend it.
We knew that we could not visit the entire New York city in just one day. Despite the New York city being the largest in the country who started out on this tour from Boston which included all the great places in New York city first who is made the stock at one world trade Centre it was a huge building also the tour guide told us that it is the tallest in the world we got excited and visited the top floor observatory it was nice to see all the views of New York and the neighboring we didn't waste single second on this bus to hurt rather would try to visit and enjoy each didn't waste single second on this bus to hurt rather would try to visit and enjoy each and every second that we have in a day in New York. We also made stock at US Intrepid, which is a former military aircraft carrier and now it is open for the visitor is displaying the variety of aircraft. Madame Tussaud is a spectacular museum with spectacular exhibits of wax sculptures we have a shortage of time so we quickly wind up the tour and travel bag to Boston where we have to take the flight and reach back home.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.