Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Guests will be picked early in the morning from Toronto and headed off to the Montreal. While on the way to Montreal, we will make a stop at Thousand Island to relish the breathtaking boat cruise highlighting the wonders of this famous archipelago of 1800 island on the St. Lawrence River (optional/summers only). Reach Ottawa to visit beautiful Parliament Hill building located on the southern banks of Ottawa River. Here, the Victorian Gothic structure of the building with Canadian iconic Peace Tower will enchant the visitors. Next, the group will arrive at Montreal and explore the Old Montreal which is known for the historic sites and ambiance dating back to an era of New France.
Montreal – Quebec – Montreal
In the morning, guests will start to explore the Canadian largest French-speaking region, Quebec City. Here, the historic French style architecture of the buildings, cafes, street signs, and culture will express its vibrant French descent. Guests will enjoy wandering around the cobblestone streets to browse the famous boutiques, eateries, and art galleries. Next, appreciate visiting the oldest Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec residing abundant artifacts. Afterward, we will take photographs with backdrops of the Château Frontenac hotel and Parliament Building. Later, we will be tasting the delicious French cuisines and have some free time in this beautiful Quebec City.
Montreal – Boston
In the morning, continue the journey to the American side and reach the Boston city. Make a stop at Harvard University and take a student-guided excursion of this world-renowned educational institute (optional). We won't miss taking photographs of the main campus building of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The group will browse the famous sites of Boston from Copley Square to Trinity Church, Common Park, Boston Public Library, Tea Party Site, John Hancock Tower, Freedom Trail, State House, and Massacre Site. Guests are recommended to taste the famous Boston feast before returning to the hotels.
Boston – New York
The tour will begin in the morning; we will take the Boston Duck Tour that runs on both the land and water giving a stunning overview of the Boston's charms (optional). Next, arrive at the Boston's oldest marketplace, Quincy Market, for some fine shopping and dine in options. Later, we will return to New York; upon the arrival, guests will have a chance to join the New York night tour.
New York City Tour
Today, the group will discover the true spirit of New York with visits to Wall Street, One World Trade Center (optional), Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, and St. Patrick Cathedral. Guests will be captivated by the Statue of Liberty cruise for some beautiful sightseeing. Also, we won't miss exploring the country's largest Metropolitan Museum of Art.
New York – Princeton University – Philadelphia – Lancaster – Washington DC
Depart from New York in the morning and head to the Philadelphia. While on the way to Philadelphia, we will make a stop at the world's most leading institute, Princeton University. Guests will be exploring the iconic Liberty Bell and Independence Hall where the American constitution was first signed. Continue to Lancaster to visit the Amish Farm where the Amish community follows the ancient culture with no electricity, telephones, and automobiles. Here, the Amish houses, markets, farms, and the iconic buggy rides will be delightful to browse (optional guided journey). Later, we will travel to Washington DC, the capital and political center of the United States.
Washington DC City Tour
In the morning, the group will set off to explore the vibrant capital city with exciting visits to White House, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Institution, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. Guests won't miss paying a visit to the famous President Museum (optional). Afterward, guests will have a chance to either spend free time on their own or join our exciting Washington DC In-depth journey which best explores the Capitol Hill and Library of Congress from the inside with stops at Pentagon and Supreme Court building for some memorable photography.
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Depart from Washington DC in a morning and make a stop at the Corning Museum of Glass. The inspiring glass exhibits in the museum are ranging up to forty-thousand with numerous artifacts. Here, the group will have a chance to enjoy the Hot Glass Show operated by professional glass designers (optional). Next, the group will arrive at the Niagara Falls comprising of three major falls; American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. Take a journey of Cave of the Winds which is a natural cave behind Bridal Veil Falls (optional). Guests can participate in an optional Niagara In-depth journey highlighting the Niagara Whirlpools and Old Fort Niagara. Later, the illuminating night view of Niagara Falls will bring the day a delightful ending.
Niagara Falls – Maid of the Mist Cruise – Toronto
In a morning, we will continue exploring the Niagara Falls; to take a closer view of the falls we will board on a breathtaking Maid of the Mist boat cruise on the Niagara River (optional). Learn about the Niagara Falls culture and history by watching a Niagara IMAX documentary film (optional). After crossing the Canadian border through the Rainbow Bridge, we will visit the Skylon Tower overlooking the Niagara Falls (optional). Later, we will return to Toronto and witness the renowned attractions including Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, University of Toronto, and CN Tower. The tour will be concluded at 6:30 PM in Toronto.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $60 per person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$22.00||$15.00||$21.00|
|Boston Duck Tour, MA||$39.50||$27.00||$33.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$31.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Corning Hot Glass Show, NY||$18.00||$0.00||$15.30|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$14.50||$10.50||$14.50|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON||$23.00||$13.50||$23.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$26.00||$13.00||$26.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$34.00||$28.00||$32.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Quebec City Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.22||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$26.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
55 Hallcrown Pl, (Radisson Toronto East) Toronto, ON M2J 4R1 Canada at 6:30 AM
55 Hallcrown Pl, (Radisson Toronto East) Toronto, ON M2J 4R1 Canada at 6:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Our initial holidays in Canada historic sites just blew my mind. The Parliament Hill building is so stunning, plus the historic architecture had made us enjoy the tour. The Washington DC journey was also worth the whole. Such a great fun and exploration we did throughout our holidays. Best Tour!
we saw the best of northern America on our days of the trip. Kathy, our tour host was a remarkable person with a friendly behavior to the passengers. I liked the hotels, buses, Amish Farm excursion, Niagara Falls and the Thousand island boating – all collectively made our trip so wonderful.
who wouldn’t love to see the Niagara Falls. That place is a heaven on earth, due to the great management of our entire trip we got to visit ever attraction till our heart’s content. Lovely days with the lovely team. Thank you so much for the free tickets deal.
Taking the whole family out on the tour had cost me reasonably. Our travel host did a great job guiding us to best. Niagara Falls Mad cruise is the best thing we discovered so far on the trip due to the adventurous ride through those breathtaking gigantic falls. Good trip!
One thing is cleared that has a very diverse population since it has a massive history of French ancestry. My experience was just fine since our destinations were nicely set. The hotels were decent but they were expensive. Too many additional fees during the trip, it should have been managed initially.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.