New York City Tour
On our first day of the tour we will mark the beginning by visiting the famous landmarks of the –Big Apple. We will begin by visiting the Wall Street, and then Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, UN Headquarter Building, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, New World Trade Center, Liberty Cruise, USS Intrepid, Empire State Building &Skyride, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and MOMA Museum.
Hotel: The ML Hotel, Crowne Plaza, Cherryhill or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
On the second day of our tour, we will visit the birthplace of democracy—Philadelphia. We will be visiting the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Afterward, we will head to the US capital—Washington DC, where we will be visiting the White House [from outside], Capital Harbor Cruise, Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum, Lincoln Memorial, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial.
Hotel: Marriott Gaithersburg, Marriott Bethesda or Similar.
- Capital Harbor Cruise, DC
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum – Niagara Falls
On the third day of our tour, we will be heading to the upstate New York, where we will visit the Corning Glass Museum, where extensive arrays of glass artifacts are showcased. Afterward, we will be heading to the Niagara Falls, we will take a Maid of Mist boat ride (seasonal may or may not operate), and at night we will be enjoying the illuminations of Niagara Falls.
Hotel: Sheraton At the Falls, Millennium Buffalo or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Boston
On the fourth day of the tour, we will begin our day by visiting the Goat Island, and afterward, we will view the famous three falls of Niagara such as Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Vile Falls, and American Falls. In the afternoon, we will be heading towards Boston, where we will have the famous Boston Lobster dinner.
Hotel: Doubletree Boston North Shore, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or Similar.
Boston – New York City
On the fifth day, we will be visiting the famous landmarks of the Boston, such as the Harvard University, MIT University [Massachusetts Institute of Technology]. Afterward, we will be passing by the famous buildings of the New England such as the Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower. Furthermore, guests will have the choice to take the Boston Harbor Cruise and Quincy Market.
Hotel: Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotels or Similar.
On the 6th day of our tour, we will visit the Woodbury Outlet, which is a dream place for shopaholics; guests can take advantage of the discounts on the famous brand, such as Giorgio Armani, Gucci, J.Crew, and Jimmy Choo, etc.
Hotel: Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotels or Similar.
Time Square Count Down
On the second last of our tour, we will be visiting the third largest Christian Church. Furthermore, we will be taking a tour of the one of the Ivy League institute such as the Columbia University. Afterward, we will be heading towards Times Square for the countdown on New Year Eve.
Hotel: Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotels or Similar.
Century 21 – Bloomingdale – HomeTown
On our last day of tour, we will be visiting the renowned store--Century 21 in New York, you can find jewelry, cosmetics, and clothes by famous brands on discount. For those, who don’t want to visit Century 21, they can take a stroll across the street to visit the World Trade Center.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Spirit of the Mist, NY||$21.00||$14.00||$21.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
my momma were bragging about the best tourists destination of America, she told us so much about them. Therefore, on the day after her birthday, I decided to take her out on the exclusive bus trip. I booked the tickets from my home. Plus the thing which made take this tour were its spectacular destinations such as the Niagara Falls, full city exploration of Philadelphia and our country’s capital Washington DC. We browsed so much on this tour and the hotels were the best.
my husband was just so into boarding this tour we found on the internet. They were offering us the special discount offer and the whole tour was pretty affordable and worth to take as it has the best spots. On our very firsts day, we discovered the cover spirit of New York City which took a complete day. Woodbury Outlet and Boston city’s harbor cruise was so enjoyable. We took so many memorable pictures. I think we all had a perfect trip and thanks to tour operators for their good service.
We thought the Niagara Falls is just the Niagara Falls and nothing more. When we reached there and saw the three gigantic falls it literally took our breaths away, and we not only browse the falls, but also experience the boat cruise, goat island, and numerous other attractions for visitors. Harvard University,Woodbury Outlet, was also good to visit, but the fun time began at the Time Square on New Year’s Eve. The fireworks, live shows, lightning – all made our day so special.
Corning Glass Museum is the best museum I have ever seen in my life, it holds countless art items and everything was made of glass, the live show helped us see the live glass molding shows which were truly amazing. Our tour group explored so many wonderful places but the best locations were the New York City, Niagara Falls, DC, and of course the Times Square Countdown Party! Lovely time.
It was my idea of having this bus journey, my parents were planning the Niagara Falls tour for a week and they still didn’t come up with anything good. Founding the great list bus tour was like a paradise for us. Online tour booking is arespectable latest-day amenity. Our tour had so many amazing stops mentioning our favorite ones are the Niagara Falls, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Hershey World, Philadelphia, and of course the Washington DC which helped us get around the White House building and similar attractions. Our entire family had a great time. Thanks a lot.
we had so many people on board with us on the bus, and many were with the young children who mostly spent their time crying, I don’t their parents or anything, but it sort of gets annoying when a kid continuously cries in a bus full of people. However, despite that, my aunt was with us, and show also seemed to agreat time as much we had. There was a great opportunity for photography, exploring, or just enjoying the famous places. Thanks for making our New Year so special at the Time Square, really appreciate that!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.