LAX Airport Pick Up
Complimentary air terminal pickup time extent is between 8:30am to 10:30pm; other timetables fall outside said range, therefore please take the hotel's transport. Meet our visit guides at luggage pickup area of the airport for US/CANADA local flights.
Those with International flights should meet our visit guides at the currency exchange at Terminal B. And those visitors who arrive before 05:00pm can join Santa Monica Sightseeing tours at a nominal $25 per person.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
We shall start the morning by heading along Interstate 15 freeway, going through the biggest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. Our first stop will be at State Line "Style Outlet" to eat and for a fast shopping session for those who are interested. Toward the evening we will stop by Las Vegas to enjoy a brisk rest and afterwards we will head towards St. George where we will stay the night.
Mojave Desert is the largest in North America, crossing four states. You will get to see the one of a kind Joshua trees and in addition the Pacific Railroad serving as the financial key form of transport that associates the East Coast toward the West Coast. You will go by the strange "Phantom Town" that existed amid the Gold Rush period and the world’s biggest sun oriented electric power plant set up by Google. Next up the intersection of Colorado Plateau and Mojave Desert is St. George, which is well known for winter excursion getaways and furthermore as an imperative stop before we proceed into Utah.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – Monticello
We will start our second day by heading for Colorado Plateau in the morning, halting by the Glen Dam to take in the amazing view of the serene Lake Powell, taking photographs at the renowned Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. After lunch, we will make a beeline for Monument Valley and later on we will stay overnight in Monticello.
Colorado Plateau is the main desert plateau in the United States. Following quite a while of disintegration from the Colorado River, probably the most dazzling nature landscapes are shaped here. Red Rocks curves and plateaus enrich this scene with their splendid hues. Lake Powell is the second biggest simulated water repository in the U.S. and it likewise denotes the start of the Grand Canyon. See the profundity of the Lake Powell as we go over the Glen Canyon Dam.
Later up is Antelope Canyon which is one of the most acclaimed heavens on the planet and an absolute necessity see for a photography enthusiast. It is a genuine marvel of nature. Next we see the Horseshoe Bend, carved by the Colorado River. You can witness the gradually streaming water go underneath your feet in this stallion shoe shape bay, as you remain above it on the edge of the precipice. Last but not the least, a synopsis of the entire lovely scene on the Colorado Plateau, see the Navajo Sandstone columns and landmark rocks raised over the area. This spot had been the setting of endless Western films and TV shows.
Hotel: Rodeway Inn & Suites or Similar.
Arches National Park – Delicate Arch – Great Salt Lake – Idaho Falls
Arches National Park is a grand area made from sandstones and underground salt layers with only wind and water. This the richest area on the planet with actually framed sandstone curves. You will also get to see the famous Utah situated Delicate Arch.
Western Hemisphere's biggest saltwater lake known as Great Salt Lake is our next stop, which is North America's biggest inland salt lake too. The lake has more than six times the saltiness of seawater, consequently known as "Dead Sea of America". Our next stop is Idaho Falls which is a calm little city that holds a shockingly lovely view. The Snake River moves through here calmly as the beautiful city will give you serene views to appreciate.
Hotel: Le Ritz or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Idaho Falls
In the morning, our first stop will be at Yellowstone National Park to start our visit at the world's first national park, going to Artist Point, Norris Basin, Grand Prismatic Hot Springs, Old Faithfull and Yellowstone Lake. Subsequently we will head into Grand Teton National Park to take in the perspective of Jackson Lake and Teton Peak. Toward the evening, we will visit the residential area of Jackson, Wyoming, an acclaimed boondocks town amid the Western advancement.
Our first stop, Yellowstone National Park is the first national park in the entire world. Yellowstone has pulled in incalculable guests throughout the year with its interesting geothermal occurrences and intriguing untamed life. You will locate every one of the four various types of geothermal aspects: spring, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you through. Yellowstone Lake is the most astoundingly heighted volcanic lake in North America. Next you will see the Old Faith Geyser, the most renowned milestone inside Yellowstone, it's likewise the logo of the national park, emitting generally 24/7, and this is an unquestionable requirement see when you are inside Yellowstone. Get awed by the Great Prismatic Spring next, which is the third biggest hot spring on the planet, it's the most famous hot spring in the national park. Strolling along Wellspring Paint Pot next, this trail will give you an incredible perspective of the light pink shading mud pot with its always bubbling mud bubbles.
Teton National Park is our next stop, which is a standout amongst the loveliest national parks with its snow secured mountain crests year round and extensive variety of untamed life biological community. Many western films have been shot here too.
Jackson, WY is next on our list, which is an acclaimed wilderness town, situated at the intersection of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains. The broadly applauded Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four curves made with a large number of elk prongs is an absolute necessity to see too. Our last stop for the day is Idaho Falls, a peaceful little city that holds a shockingly lovely view. The Snake River courses through here gently as the simulated waterfall that gave the city its name gives you peaceful landscape to appreciate.
Hotel: Le Ritz or Similar.
Bear World – Air Force Museum – Salt Lake City (City Tour) – Cedar City
In the morning we will visit the Air Force Museum, and afterward State Capitol building and Temple Square of Mormon Church.
For those who opted for a 7 days trip will be sent to an inn in Cedar City after the city visit. For the rest, our next stop will be Utah State Capitol which sits on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City. This building gives you a full perspective of the city that encompasses it. It is additionally the most well-known noteworthy point of interest of the state. Temple Square of Mormon Church is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million devotees around the globe. It's the focal point of Mormon history and the area of the popular Salt Lake Temple.
Hotel: Motel 6 or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
In the morning, we will visit the Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park. Toward the evening we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. During the evening you can join our energizing Vegas night visit for a nominal expense. We will stay at Stratosphere Hotel for the night.
Bryce Canyon National Park has sandstone sections in the canyon with a wide range of various peculiar animals; putting both your creative ability and your camera to work. Zion National Park is just like the spot of peace where it gets its name from, the serene landscape and differing environment inside Zion Canyon will make you feel at one with nature.
Las Vegas Night Tour, for those who opt for it, will be led by our visit guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel and Casino's indoor "sky vault", San Marcos Square, and man-made water channels. Next you will see the "spring of gushing lava emission" show before Mirage Hotel and Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel and Casino and take the cable car to the Excalibur Hotel and Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
Finally we will land at "Old Town" Las Vegas where everything initially began. Here you will appreciate the sights and hints of live road band, a full of life party environment, and perspective the world's biggest "electric sky dome show". At last we will about-face to our lodging Stratosphere Hotel and Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor rooftop top for a stunning, all encompassing, night perspective of this city. Entire night visit is four hours in length.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel& Casino or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
Today we will visit the Chocolate Factory, Cactus Gardens and Barstow Outlets. We will end our tour is Los Angeles.
You can book your domestic flights after 9:30 pm and International Flights after 10:30 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $5/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$37.00||$37.00||$37.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|No participate Grand Canyon Trip, Bus sharing Fee||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Park Ticket Yellowstone+Covers Arches+Antelope Canyon+Monument Valley+Zion+Bryce Canyon+GSL+Grand Teton+Air Force Museum+Bear World+Gas fee(Mandatory)||$170.00||$170.00||$170.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise - Escape From Rock||$38.00||$38.00||$38.00|
|Skywalk Glass Bridge, Grand Canyon, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for the international flight.
Free Airport Pick up from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Take Hotel Courtesy Shuttle outside this schedule at your own.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Las Vegas after 12:00 PM travel (No Drop Off)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
In this long 8-day tour we explored numerous beautiful and amazing places. It was one the the best trip. It’s like touring the world in just 8 days. We visited Lake Powell, Arches National Park, Great Salt Lake and Idaho Falls. Yellowstone National Park was absolutely sensational. Air Force Museum, State Capitol building and Temple Square of Mormon Church are certainly places to visit. I would recommend this tour to all tour enthusiasts.
Traveling by bus for 8 days was a fear for me as I thought there will be lots of back ache and pain. But the seats were comfortable and the bus was clean that I came back after visiting so many places without any sort of complaint. I recommend.
Going on a week’s tour was not expected. Really a fun tour and we had to do nothing except follow the guide. He was a champion and looked really smart. His English was good and he took good care of us.
We are a group of 7 friends on this trip for a week. Our parents agreed and we are on this bus tour. They covered a lot of places and we wished they had given us more time at Las Vegas, but it was not done.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.