Los Angeles Airport Pick Up
We will provide our guests free pick up time at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, and wait at these locations according to the flights:
Terminal 1- The 1st Luggage claim area convenience store is nearby the Hudson News
Terminal 2- The 2nd Luggage claim area
Terminal 3- Luggage claim area
Terminal 4- Starbucks Coffee
Terminal 5- 3rd baggage claim area
Terminal 6- Information Desk & ATM Machines
Terminal 7/8- Luggage claiming area
International Flight arrivals - Please wait at Terminal B on the left Relay convenience store.
Bus will leave after every hour.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – St. George
Start your pleasant journey by leaving Los Angeles in the morning. Take a scenic ride across the Mojave Desert. Guests are expected to arrive in Las Vegas in the afternoon. *for the guests joining our tour from Las Vegas will encounter the tour guide at the second-floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Casino Las Vegas. From Las Vegas, we continue our journey to St. George Utah and stay there overnight.
Hotel: the night at Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Lake Powell
A scenic ride is waiting for you in the morning to Bryce Canyon National Park. Enjoy the beautiful view of sandstone formations and spire-shaped hoodoos. After that, we will reach to Zion National Park and sight-see Zion exceptional fauna, greenery, and mountains. We will stay at Lake Powell Resorts overnight, and we will enjoy the walk on the lakeshore and enjoy the stunning view of sunset to bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resorts (Free Upgrade of Hotel) or Similar.
Lake Powell Cruise – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
In the morning, guests will be delighted by taking the Lake Powell Cruise. Next, Drive to Antelope Canyon which is also one of the top ten sites in the world for photography. The meaning of upper antelope in the Navajo is "water through the rocks" and lower antelope meaning "arch-shaped spiral rock. Next destination is the Horseshoe Bend. Enjoy the view that comprises glowing green water, blue sky, and reddish rock.
Hotel: Best Western Moab or Similar.
Arches National Park – Monument Valley
In the morning we go to the Arches National Park, where you enjoy world highest concentration of natural sandstone arches in the world. After having lunch, we go to Monument Valley, where huge columnar monumental rocks stand sky high and it is known as the finest attraction in the country. Guests can have a jeep tour to explore more about the valley (self-expense). Guests will be spending the night at Tuba Arizona.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy (Free Upgrade of Hotel) or Similar.
Grand Canyon National Park – East Rim – South Rim – Las Vegas
Now we go to Grand Canyon, the most famous of the seven natural wonders of the world. Here you can enjoy the exclusive both South Rim and East Rim tour. Guests will have a chance to boar5d on a helicopter tour to see more of Grand Canyon. After that, we will head to Hoover Dam in the afternoon, where you can oversee Lake Mead. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
Hotel: LINQ Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas Free Day
Guests will have a completely free day in Las Vegas to spend it according to their desire.
Hotel: LINQ Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
In the morning, visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. At the Ethel M Chocolate, enjoy a sample a piece of freshly prepared chocolate. From here go and experience some discounted shopping at Tanger Outlets in Barstow. After having reached Los Angeles, our wonderful trip ends. *guests will schedule their domestic flights after 9:30 PM and international flight at 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
$80/person Mandatory fee for Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bay and Monument Valley.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.o
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Arches National Park, UT||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon East Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon admission(Mandatory)||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Complimentary Airport service is available for Los Angeles airport (LAX) from 08:30 am to 10:30 pm.Pickup service available after 1 hour reach from 8:30 i.e. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30…
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 1 Baggage Claim #1 Hudson News.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 2 Baggage Claim #2 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 3 Baggage Claim #A area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Starbucks Terminal 4.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 5 Baggage Claim #3 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 6 (adn ATM).
Meet the Tour Guide at Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7/8.
Meet the Tour Guide at Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal B (Relay Store on the left).
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was fun exploring the Grand Canyon, I remember that the other people board with us on the tour were taking the helicopter ride taking them to the Grand Canyon depth but we decided to explore the beauty of canyons by ourselves. The tour could have been more fun if we spend our time at the Las Vegas to explore those gigantic five-star hotels on the strip. The hotels were just fine and classy. We took really great photos in our time of the 8 days of the tour.
too bad, my kids got sick on the tour that just made put my attention to them, but the thing is, the tour people were so nice and guided us to every single destination we visited. We received a really great service plus the attractions were extraordinary such as the Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Lake Powell, and of course the Grand Canyon. I am glad that we visited so much and had fun. Moenkopi Legacy hotel was excellent including their perfect service and rooms. Thank you for the good service.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.