Hometown – San Francisco
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Our friendly tour hosts will be waiting for the visitors at Information center of Terminal 2. Free airport shuttle service to the hotels is available for the visitors from 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM. *for paid airport pickups after the airport pickup time and flight delays, please call our front desk.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon, Sheraton Pleasanton, Crowne Plaza Union City, or Similar.
UC Berkeley – Cable Car – San Francisco
In the morning, our tour group visits the UC Berkeley, one of the most prestigious educational institute. Here, we will browse the Institute's culture and academic, as well as the enticing views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight. Upon arrival in San Francisco city, we will enjoy boarding on the city's iconic Cable Car ride that highlights the top-notch sites of San Francisco. After we explore the famous Golden Gate Bridge, the group arrives at Fisherman's Wharf. Here, we will taste the freshly prepared seafood lunch, as well as board a breathtaking Sightseeing Cruise starting from Fisherman's Wharf (optional). Visit the Palace of Fine Arts, here, and the monumental structures will fascinate the visitors. The colorful historical Victorian Houses and sea breezes in this historic hilly city attract several million tourists from all around the world.
Hotel: Marriott San Ramon, Sheraton Pleasanton, Crowne Plaza Union City, or Similar.
17 Mile Drive – Monterey Bay Aquarium – Los Angeles
Continue to Monterey Peninsula and browse the coastline charms, luxury mansion, adorable seals, surging waves, and lush golf courses. Then, we will travel the country’s most scenic 17-Mile Drive and browse its fascinating sites including the Lovers Point. Afterward, our tour group will relish exploring the renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium which houses over six-hundred different species of oceanic wildlife. Later, we will return to Los Angeles to spend the night.
Hotel: Pacific palm or Similar.
Please Choose 1 of the 9 Options below
Today, our guests will have a chance to choose any one of the following one-day trips according to their desire:
- Disney's California Adventure Park (mandatory fee: $15/person)
- San Diego City Tour
- Palm Spring Outlet Center (mandatory fee: $50/person)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (mandatory fee: $15/person)
- Disneyland Tour (mandatory fee: $15/person)
- Los Angeles City Tour (mandatory fee: $50)
- San Diego Sea World Tour
- The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, Whale Watching, Battleship Iowa Trip
- Legoland One-day Tour
Hotel: Pacific palm or Similar.
Los Angeles – Tanger Outlets – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group will leave Los Angeles and head through the captivating San Bernardino Mountains and American driest Mojave Desert. In an early afternoon, make a brief stop at Tanger Outlets for some delicious lunch and eminent outlet brand shopping. Later, we will reach the Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of America, upon arrival our guests are invited to join the Las Vegas Night Tour to explore the vibrant nightlife on the Las Vegas Strip, highlights include the world largest Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, Mirage volcano show, Fremont Street Neon-light show, and Bellagio music fountain.
Hotel: LINQ or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim – Las Vegas or Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
- Grand Canyon South Rim: In a morning, our group will travel to the picturesque Hoover Dam. Here, discover the breathtaking views of Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in America. Then, we will reach the seventh wonder of the world, Grand Canyon South Rim (entrance fee: $50). Guests will enjoy discovering the wide array of bizarre and colorful rock formation, vistas, spire-shaped hoodoos, throughout the south rim of the Grand Canyon. After exploring the Grand Canyon, we will return to Las Vegas.
- Grand Canyon West Rim (Skywalk): our tour group will reach the Grand Canyon West Rim. Here, the breathtaking rock formations that spread through the entire west rim will captivate the visitors. The fun will begin as soon as you experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests can also board on a helicopter ride to explore more about this wonder of the world (entrance fee: $50).
- Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend: In a morning, our group will travel to the Guling Canyon to visit Lake Powell, second largest artificial reservoir in the country. Continue to Antelope Canyon, also known as the slot canyons and the most photographic site in the world. The underground slot canyons and sand rock formations will fascinate the visitors. Later, we will explore Horseshoe Bend which is a stunning 270° turn of crystal green water Colorado River.
Don’t miss experiencing the live performances of dancers, singers, celebrities, that makes the casino a world-class entertainment center and one of the most enjoyable places in the world.
Hotel: LINQ or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
Our morning starts with the magnificent tour of Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Here, we can taste the freshly prepared chocolate delights and learn about the manufacturing process of this world-renowned chocolate brand. Then, we will explore myriads of cactus plant species at the Botanical Cactus Garden. Later, our group will be headed off to the Los Angeles; while on the way, make a brief stop at Outlets Center for some rest, and then reach the Los Angeles in the evening. *guests are subjected to schedule their domestic flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM from Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee: $40/person (Admissions for Cable Car Admission or 17 Mile Drive Admission or UC Berkeley).
Grand Canyon West/South or Antelope Canyon is also mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Cable Car System, SF||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|High Roller Night Ride (Optional), NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|KA Show, LV||$126.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, CA||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, LA||$27.00||$20.00||$27.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|Roaring Camp Steam Train, CA||$31.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$24.00||$12.00||$24.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 mins), CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|San Francisco dungeon adventure pavilion, CA||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|South Rim GCN Helicopter, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|UC Berkeley, CA||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport service is available from 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM at Information Center at Terminal 2 (SFO) airport. (After this time there will be additional charges of $80 for a group of 5 people)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My husband and I had a wonderful time on board. Professional management, decent amenities, nice hotels, and wonderful destinations – were the part of our remarkable bus journey. We had great opportunities of photography. Loved the Grand Canyon including the Skywalk. Amazing!
We have been planning on taking this bus trip for weeks, as our holidays arrived, me and my friends booked our tickets. The major reason for taking the bus trip was it has my favorite destinations, University of Berkeley, SF Fisherman Boating, Roaring Camp forest steam train ride, Las Vegas, of course, the Grand Canyon. Our hotels were luxurious and our experience was more enjoyable than we expected. Thanks for the professional team.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.