City of Departure – Las Vegas
Guests will reach Las Vegas city to begin the tour:
- Option 1: Take a flight from your hometown to reach Las Vegas. Meet our travel host at East Tower of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino at 3:00 PM, or at the lobby of Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel around 7:30 PM. Early arrivals at the Las Vegas can enjoy their free time in the city.
- Option 2: Take our shuttle service from San Francisco or Los Angeles that head straight to Las Vegas city to begin the tour; our tour hosts will guide and entertain the travelers during the bus ride. Passengers reaching Las Vegas through our Los Angeles shuttle service will meet the travel host in the parking area of Las Vegas Chinatown at 1:00 PM; guests will check-in at a hotel around 3:00 PM.
Hotel: Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Historic Route 66 – Sedona – Petrified Wood Company – Gallup
Guests will leave Las Vegas in the morning, and head to the historic Seligman Route 66 which has all the flavor of the old Main Street of America. Visit the magnificent red rock city of America, Sedona. Next, our guests will browse the Petrified Forest National Park for its captivating Petrified wood and sand-rock formations dating back to millions of years. We will return to Gallup in the evening to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Gallup – Mesa Verde – Arches National Park – Moab
In the morning, the tour will arrive at the Mesa Verde National Park to explore the exquisite Ancestral Puebloan cliffs and rock formations; the park is known as the largest cliff preserved region in the country. Guests will also explore the numerous fascinating sandstone arches that are located in the Arches National Park. We will spend the night at the Moab.
Hotel: Super 8 Moab or Similar.
Moab – Canyonlands – Monument Valley – Page
Visitors can witness the breathtaking view of sunrise at Canyonlands National Park through its magnificent canyons and mesas (admission fee applied). Next, step into the red sand desert region, Monument Valley, and enjoy an optional jeep tour to the famed spots of Monument Valley. Guests will enjoy the delicious American style BBQ in a stunning natural environment.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
Lake Powell – Horseshoe Bend – Upper Antelope Canyon – Utah Little Hollywood
The tour will head to Lake Powell in a morning which is one of the largest artificial reservoirs in the country. Guests can take an optional one-hour Lake Powell boat cruise. Next, the tour will arrive at the Horseshoe Bend to browse the spectacular 270° turn of the emerald green Colorado River. Continue the journey to Upper Antelope Canyon and don’t miss an opportunity for the jeep ride to explore more about the Antelope Canyon and the Native American culture of the region. Next, stop at the Utah Little Hollywood in the city of Kanab; guests may check-in for the Chuckwagon Cookouts *optional.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Bryce Canyon – Grand Canyon North Rim (05/15-10/15)(Bright Angel Point) OR – Zion National Park / Las Vegas
In the morning, our guests will enjoy browsing the outstanding geological formations at the Bryce Canyon. Continue the tour to the Grand Canyon North Rim which resides the highest point of the Grand Canyon. Take a stroll at the Bright Angel Point Trail which will take the guests through the dramatic and breathtaking scenic views. *if the Grand Canyon North Rim is closed (it remains closed from May 15th until 15th of October), we will take our guests to the Zion National Park. Enjoy the stunning steep cliffs and scenic views at the Zion National Park. In the evening, arrive at the Las Vegas and guests may participate in the optional night tour of the city or join in the famous Vegas evening shows.
Hotel: Harrah's Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Next Destination
Guests can return to their hometowns through the Vegas Express bus service to Los Angeles, or take our shuttle to the San Francisco city, or take a flight from Las Vegas airport (transportation fares and airfares are not included)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$65.00||$65.00||$65.00|
|Canyonlands National Park, UT||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Monument Valley, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
490 N Main St, (Mexico Town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 6:45 AM
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 07:00 AM
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:15 AM
117 E Garvey Ave, (Kiki Bakery Rear Parking Lot) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:25 AM
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:45 AM
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 08:00 AM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:10 AM
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:15 AM
2800 Dublin Blvd, (Fallon Gateway) Dublin, CA 94568 at 8:45 AM
3000 Paradise rd, (Westgate East Tower Entrance) Las vegas, NV 89109 at 3:00 PM
3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, (In the Harrah's Hotel Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 7:30 PM
490 N Main St, (Mexico Town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 6:30 PM
117 E Garvey Ave, (Kiki Bakery Rear Parking Lot) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:30 PM
117 E Garvey Ave, (Kiki Bakery Rear Parking Lot) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 6:30 PM
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 06:40 PM
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 06:40 PM
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:40 PM
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 6:40 PM
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 06:40 PM
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 06:40 PM
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:40 PM
2800 Dublin Blvd, (Fallon Gateway) Dublin, CA 94568 at 6:40 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $15 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour package with Golden bus tours and I was quite amazed with their service. The schedule was magnificently arranged and they took us to fascinating places. During My Tour to San Francisco, I toured the Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Bay Area, Barstow Tangier Outlet and Edwards Air force Base; since I am a student and this was the perfect place for me to visit.
Well, I needed something quite amazing as this tour for my week off. The tour was fun and we get to learn so much about the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and other famous parks in Utah State. We had been to countless tourism sites in the country and that gave me a chance for real mind-blowing photography. The Harrah's hotel in Vegas was quite excellent. Thanks for my making my days so fun and entertaining.
I chose this tour as these were the places I had not visited even once and wished to see it comfortably. The option was the bus tour that took to all the places and ensured we were safe. Had the guide been informative, the tour would have been the best. Yet I recommend.
we departed on this tour in summers. I think I realized on this tour that there is an actual on heaven on Earth probably because the place we visited such as the Lake Powell, Petrified Forest Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and numerous others were wonderful. But the extended self-paid jeep tour at the Upper Antelope was not a good experience. We snapped awesome photographs of the attractions we visited.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.