Hometown – Salt Lake City
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Guests will check-in on their own
Hotel: Salt Lake Downtown Marriott at City Creek or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Jackson Hole – Grand Teton – Yellowstone
Take a scenic ride across Idaho to reach the Jackson Hole in Wyoming State. It is a stunning wilderness recreational and valley region famous for its beautiful dude ranches, ski resorts, Elk Antler decorations and rustic campsites. Immerse yourself in the beauty of this region as well the renowned Elk Antler attractions. Travel to Grand Teton National Park and enjoy the tall mountain peaks, shimmering lakes, and the scenic views. Next reach the Yellowstone National Park which is home to many alpine rivers, dramatic canyons, hot springs, gushing geysers, and lush forests. Guests will explore this park and visit its top-notch attractions such as the West Thumb Geyser Basin, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Old Faithful, and Fountain Paint Pot. Return to Big Sky, Montana to spend the night.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Cabins or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park (Full Day)
Yellowstone National Park covers more than three and a half thousand square miles of land. Yellowstone is considered as one of the largest natural parks here in the United States. Guests continue the journey in the morning by exploring its other magnificent attraction including the Yellowstone Lake, Volcano Mouth, Thundering Upper Fall, and Fishing Bridge. Spend the night at Big Sky Montana.
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Salt Lake City
The tour will begin in the morning to reach the Utah State Capitol for its exquisite architecture and don’t miss to capture photographs with backdrops of the stunning state house. Temple Square is a great 10-acre complex and a church known for its historic architecture, visitor’s centers, and other attractions. We will browse this captivating religious organization and learn about its history on a directed excursion. Later, our guests will enjoy some sightseeing at the Great Salt.
Hotel: Marriott Spring Hill SLC or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
In a morning, we will leave Great Salt Lake city and travel to the Las Vegas. Guests may join the Las Vegas Night Tour to explore the city’s vibrant nightlife and appreciate the attractions on the strip.
Hotel: Luxor Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim – Las Vegas
The tour will travel to one of the American largest arch-gravity dam project named as the Hoover Dam. Here, the guests will browse its tall concrete structure as well as the artificial Lake Mead and don't miss to capture the memorable photographs with backdrops of the Hoover Dam. Next, the tour will reach the Grand Canyon West Rim holding many vistas, spired shaped hoodoos, and beautiful rock formations. Take a shuttle service to enter the Grand Canyon. Join an optional famous helicopter tour or the sightseeing boat tour to explore the depths of the canyon. Guests may take the shuttle service to the famous Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located. Grand Canyon Skywalk elevation is estimated around one and a half thousand meters making it a must-visit site in the park. Explore Guano Point to enjoy the scenic views as well as its hiking trails. In the evening, we will return to Las Vegas city. Upon arrival in the city, guests may choose to watch the famous Las Vegas Night shows to bring the night a delightful ending. *The mandatory Grand Canyon entrance fee is charged as $90 per person.
Hotel: Luxor Hotel and Casino or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Buffet Brunch – Outlets – Los Angeles
Ethel M Chocolate Factory is the leading chocolate manufacturer famous all around the world. Guests will enter the Ethel M Chocolate Factory to glimpse the manufacturing processes of gourmet premium delights and taste their favorite freshly prepared chocolate delights. Next, the enticing species of cactus plants at the Botanical Cactus Garden will fascinate the visitors. On the way back to Los Angeles we will make a stop at Tanger Outlets in Barstow and our guests experience the famous outlet brand shopping at the destination. The tour will be finished in the Los Angeles city and guests will be provided a complimentary drop-off service to the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Guests boarding on the international flights should have to schedule the flights after 10:30 PM and domestic flights after 9:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Grand Canyon West Rim is mandatory.
$90/person (Scenic Chairlift Ride, Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge)
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air Tour West Rim VGC, AZ||$229.00||$229.00||$229.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was being departed on the tour to film those captivating natural sites and put up in a wonderful video project that I have working on. About the tour, I would say it wasn’t that perfect or any bad because it was relaxing; we were just being guided and dropped off to the glorious destinations such as the Grand Canyon, Yosemite natural wilderness, and Jackson Hole region and buck load of others. There were quite many people on board with us and the bus was almost full of various ethnic people. The Temple Square church in Salt Lake City was stunning and I didn’t think that they developed this good for the visitors. Thank You!
what’s the point of dragging us to far distanced destinations and not visit the ones which were within just a reachable range? We were being drove around four hundred miles from Great Salt city to Vegas, on the way I spend the halfway yawning and sleeping, I didn’t pay to do that. However, we had a good time exploring that Skywalk at the west rim, the Grand Canyon as well. I admit that the tour was managed quite properly because everything was right on the time as they have mentioned it. Luxor Hotel at the main Vegas strip was lovely and I did learn quite much about the objective we call Vegas the entertainment capital of our country, there is never a night in Vegas. Less traveling and more destinations would have been the perfect motive, but... No!
I took this tour last week, and that were the best 7 days I spent. We visited all mentioned places, and we have plenty of time to explore them well. Not only this, but we also had a chance to explore night life of Las Vegas, which much more exceptional than I have imagined. Other than that, everything was great. I absolitey loved the tour!
There are a few problems with the tour throughout, such as accommodation. Accomodation couldlve have been better, because the rooms were not as tidy as possible. I thought I was the one with issue, but generally the hotel was of low quality. Other than that, bus was little too uncomfortable. It broke down in between, and we had to stop by for around 4 hours, which wasted our 4th day. So maybe they could’ve asked for extra bucks, and gave us a better service.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.