Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
In the morning, we will set our journey to Interstate 15 freeway by going through the highest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. Afterward, we will enter State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have appetizing lunch and some shopping. Later, in the afternoon we will make our way towards Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas and will spend some quality time there. At night you will also be able to join us at exciting Vegas “night tour” at a low fee.
Hotel: Stratosphere or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas – St. George
In the morning, we will move towards GrandCanyon, which is considered to be one of the seven natural wonders of the world. After reaching Grand Canyon, you will be able to see the most famous “Eagle Point” landmark. If you are fun lover, so we have something exciting for you; you can pay a fee to experience the amazing,human-made “Sky Walk”. After this exciting journey, we will go towards “Guano Point” landmark to see the eye-catching sight of the GrandCanyon. If you ought to see more beautiful views, you can pay a fee and take the most popular “helicopter tour” that flies over the Grand Canyon. Eventually, we will visit America’s biggest water control project: The Hoover Dam, and get back to Vegas to have some rest. Finally, we will reach St. George, Utah and spend the night there.
Glen Canyon Dam – Antelope Canyon – Bryce Canyon National Park – SLC
In the morning, we will move towards Colorado Plateau, which is the only desert Plateau in the United States, to experience other beautiful views and sceneries. In the afternoon, we will be heading towards GlenCanyon Dam to see pleasing sight of Lake Powell.
Next, we will also take you towards the most famous natural landscapes in the world, known as AntelopeCanyon. Finally, we will take our journey to the next destination “BryceCanyon National Park, ” and it will be the most interesting place to fulfill your photographic desires, however, it is famous for its hoodoo rocks. Finally, we will spend the night at SLC.
SLC – Elko – Bonneville Salt Flats – Reno
In the morning, after the most interesting and fascinating SLC city tour, we will head towards westbound that lies close to the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, where the visitors would see the largest basin in US West. In the afternoon, we would stop at Elko for a while to have lunch. Then we will visit the Bonneville Salt Flats, which is considered to be the best place for photographers. We will spend the whole evening there to enjoy the beauty of that amusing place. Then, we will spend the whole night in Reno.
Nimbus Fish Hatchery – Stone Lake Bird Sanctuary – Napa Valley – San Francisco
In the morning, our trip will move further towards Northern California’s natural reserve to explore the Nimbus fish hatchery and Stone Lake bird sanctuary, where we will be able to capture the magical sight of migrating birds. In the evening, we will make our way towards the Napa Valley, the most desirable and expensive wine tasting and pleasing view in Northern California. Then, we will stay overnight in San Francisco.
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
In the morning, we will set out to visit Stanford University, considered to be the world’s best university. Then our tour will enter the main San Francisco city through Silicon Valley area. At first stop of SF city tour, we will be able to see Twin Peaks to appreciate the beautiful view of this amazing city. Afterward, we will see the majestic Palace of Fine Arts and SF-Golden GateBridge. Subsequently, we will stop at the prominent Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 to taste the scrumptious seafood at lunch time.
You can also enjoy a boat ride to see the beautiful SF Bay area and other attractive views of the Golden Gate Bridge. We will also see the beautiful sight of Alcatraz Island, SF City Skyline and the famous dock with hundreds of sea lions.Next, in the afternoon you can spend your free time in the San Francisco, or opt for our ample City Tour. This comprehensive tour of San Francisco will bring travelers to other beautiful points in SF. They will visit Cable car, Lombard Street, and City Hall. Finally, they will also visit St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown and spend the night in San Francisco.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
In the morning, the group will set out for Yosemite National Park, which is well known for its massive granite rocks, waterfalls, and glacier. You will be fascinated to visit the El Capitan, Yosemite waterfall and Tunnel View Point. In the afternoon, the group will move further towards the richest California Central Valley before coming back to Los Angeles. It will prove to be the most exciting tour ever you had in life.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$166.00||$166.00||$166.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|Park Ticket Yellow Stone+Yosemite+Grand Teton+Lake Tahoe+Bonneville Salt Flats+Great Salt Lake+Napa Valley+Stanford University+Gas Fee (Mandatory)||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$38.00||$26.00||$38.00|
|Skywalk Glass Bridge, Grand Canyon, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Stanford University, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:50 AM
15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 at 07:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:15 AM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Markland Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 07:45 AM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 08:00 AM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 08:45 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Fullerton Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:30 PM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 6:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (MarkLand Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites )Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I will get straight to the point. Bus Tour and Conditions of the Hotel rooms was good. The staff of GoldenBusTours was helpful, especially the travel agent, he was very helpful. The places you’ll be visiting are beautiful, just a little advice, wear some sunblock when visiting the Hoover Dam, the sun is very bright there. Have some good time, you have nothing to worry about, and before you know it you’ll be chilling with a cocktail in hand in Napa Valley, hoping this tour would never end.
I had been to Las Vegas, Los Angeles long back. I chose this 7 day tour as it also included visiting Yosemite, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, California and central valley. All these were important places and I wished to see these places, now I got a chance, I am happy.
We had such a great time exploring San Francisco in a way we’ve never done before. This one was hands down the best trip my wife or I have ever taken in our life, although we’ve been travel enthusiasts and toured different countries. Credit goes to GoldenBus Tours because they planned everything so well and executed it even better. I’d say if any one of you wants a tour that is affordable and serves you well, its GoldenBus Tours you should look towards.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.