Los Angeles – Las Vegas
On Day 1, we will start in the morning to Las Vegas and visit the Las Vegas Strip. We will enjoy walking in the warm desert and visit the most lavish casinos from Venetian, Bellagio, The Mirage, MGM Grand and more. Take a stroll and view a dazzling light showing an entire street (optional night tour). Guests will watch the performances and special shows in Las Vegas. We will immerse in the themed resort located in the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from the eateries, including the Roundtable Buffet or head down the strip. In the evening we will stay in one of the Las Vegas hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or anything similar.
Las Vegas – Zion Canyon National Park – Bryce Canyon National Park
On Day 2, we will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and visit Southern Utah to explore the two most scenic National parks. We will visit Zion featuring reddish and tan colored sandstoneand, soaring cliffs and great canyon. We will also see Bryce, an Amphitheatre created by erosion. We will see dense eroded columns referred to as hoodoos. You will enjoy your time at these Parks. We will stay in the town of Bryce Canyon City for the night.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or anything similar.
Bryce Canyon City – Arches National Park – Monticello
On Day 3, we will head to Arches National Park, and see arches and extraordinary geologic features, such as pedestals, spires, pinnacles and balanced rocks. Guests can be overwhelmed by the beautiful sites including Courthouse, Park Avenue, Double Arch, delicate arch and South/north windows. Today we will stay overnight in Monticello.
Hotel: The Inn at the Canyon or anything similar.
Monticello – Monument Valley – Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell – HorseShoe Bend-Page/Flagstaff
On Day 4, we will start in the morning to visit Monument Valley featuring a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, spires, and mesas. This is the most photographed place featured in many western movies and TV commercials. We may take optional jeep rides to see the famous scenes of the Navajo Indians. From there, we will continue to visit Antelope Canyon (Optional Tour) and see the sunlight bouncing, creating a display of colors. From there, proceed to Lake Powell on the Colorado River, bordering between Utah and Arizona. From there, we continue to Horse Shoe Bend that makes a 270-degree turn. We will take a short walk to the edge and see the impressive views.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Green Tree Inn Flagstaff or anything similar.
Page/Flagstaff – Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas
On Day 5, we will depart in the morning for Grand Canyon offering spectacular erosion view not found anywhere in the world. Grand Canyon National Park offers spectacular views for the people who love mother nature. Finally, in the evening we will arrive in Las Vegas for the night stay.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or anything similar.
Las Vegas – Tulare Outlet – Fresno
On Day 6, in the morning we will depart from Las Vegas and head onward to the Tulare Shopping Outlet Center. At Tulare Outlet shopping center our group will get a chance to shop at their favorite brands at the discounted price. Later, we will head to Fresno and stay overnight.
Hotel: Wyndham garden airport Fresno or anything similar.
Fresno – Yosemite National Park – Bay Area
On the last day, we will start in the morning and head to beautiful Yosemite National Park. We will arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. We will see Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. To conclude our tour we will leave for the Bay Area. Tour will end in San Francisco.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory admission fee: $100 Per Person for Arches NP, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon South Rim, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam and fuel surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$13.00||$13.00||$13.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP+Zion NP+Bryce Canyon+Grand Canyon South Rim+Monument Valley+Horseshoe Bend+Glen Canyon Dam+Fuel surcharge||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel (7675 Crescent Ave., Buena Park, CA90620) at 9:00 AM
Rowland Heights 99 Ranch - Opposite of Sam Woo Access Road (18908 Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748) at 9:30 AM
International Buffet (2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA 90640) at 8:30 AM
Holiday Inn El Monte (9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731) at 8:00 AM
Lincoln Plaza Hotel (123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755) at 8:15 AM
Tour will return to San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I went with one of my friends on this tour for 7 days. This was a planned tour and we enjoyed the most. The bus was comfortable, the tour was great and the stay in different hotels were really perfect. We enjoyed throughout and everything was great. The guide was very honest and he explained everything to all the tourists. The driver also did an excellent job that we never felt the strain of traveling even for a moment. Right from the first day of the tour to the last day of the tour, it was really fabulous. We had a great time.
I cannot believe that I am a part of the tour. I enjoyed the tour, but not fully as I had my seat right on the wheels and had to take all the jerks. It was a nice tour; the guide was helpful. The places we visited were awesome and interesting. The places we visited were beyond my expectation and I was more than pleased to be a part of this tour. I liked this tour operator as he did not miss any place mentioned in the schedule. I will go on for more tours and also recommend my known people.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.