7-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas/San Francisco to Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyonland, Zion, Arches and Grand Canyon National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-484
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enjoy the most complete itinerary of the Southwest Giant Ring!
Enjoy the visual feast given by six famous national parks and four world-class scenic spots!
Two nights stay at Las Vegas Boulevard Hotel!
We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Los Angeles → Las Vegas → Las Vegas Night Tour (Optional)
Itinerary for San Francisco departure:
Depart from San Francisco in the morning and arrive in Las Vegas in the evening.
San Francisco → Las Vegas → Las Vegas Night Tour (optional)
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino Las Vegas or Similar.
Today we visit Zion National Park in the morning. Drive to Bryce National Park in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Bryce.
Las Vegas → Zion National Park (mandatory, 45 mins) → Checkerboard Mesa (25 mins) → Bryce Canyon National Park (mandatory, 60 mins) → Bryce
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
Today we travel to Canyonlands National Park in the morning for sightseeing. Drive to Dead Horse State Park in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Utah.
Bryce → Dead Horse Point State Park (mandatory, 60 mins) → Canyonland National Park (mandatory, 120 mins)
Hotel: Comfort Inn Green River or Similar.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
Today we visit Arches National Park in the morning. In the afternoon we drive to Monument Valley. Stay overnight in Page Arizona.
Arches National Park (mandatory, 60 mins) → Monument Valley (mandatory, 120 mins, optional for visit by Jeep) → Page
Hotel: Best Western Page or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
Refers to the jeep tour of Monument valley, the visitors are allowed to sit in a jeep along with a guide who takes them to various sites in the monument valley, the ride is usually of 3 hours.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Today we will visit Horseshoe Bend in the morning. Drive to Lake Powell National Recreation Area next, you may take a boat tour at your own cost. Visit Antelope Canyon in the afternoon and stay overnight in Tuba Arizona, part of Hopi Reservation.
Page → Horseshoe Bend (mandatory, 75 mins) → Glen Canyon Dam (30 mins) → Lake Powell (mandatory, 120 mins, optional for cruise) → Antelope Canyon (optional, 120 mins)
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites Tuba City or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Today we visit the most famous of Seven World’s Natural Wonders – the Grand Canyon National Park. You may take a sightseeing helicopter or airplane tour at your own cost. Travel to Las Vegas in the afternoon and stay overnight.
Grand Canyon National Park South Rim (mandatory, 4 hours, optional tour by helicopter) → Hoover Dam (pass by) → Las Vegas
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino Las Vegas or Similar.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
We head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy sightseeing the Cactuses Garden. We drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some shopping. Carrying many popular brands, Tanger Outlets is one of the best locations for shopping in California.
Las Vegas → Chocolate Factory / Botanical Cactus Gardens (50 mins) → Seven Magic Mountains (30 mins) → Outlets (120 mins) → Los Angeles
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, request to please notify us when placing their reservation. Guests who choose to end their tour in Las Vegas will not be able to visit the Seven Magic Mountains and Tanger Outlets, but they will be allowed to visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning. They will then later be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, near McCarran International Airport.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas at the southwest of Las Vegas. This mall has around 58 stores and restaurants and to name few are outlets of Polo Ralph Lauren, Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Coach. The mall has been beautifully themed as the Urban Court and the South Beach Court. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is connected to the Primm Valley Resort and Casino.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Fee: $180/per person for Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Powell Lake, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Horseshoe Bend and Fuel Surcharge.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $12 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior(65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$55.00||$45.00||$55.00|
|Las Vegas Helicopter Night Tour, NV||$125.00||$125.00||$125.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$90.00||$20.00||$70.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$65.00||$33.00||$65.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 7:30 AM - $60 for pick up and $60 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 07:45 AM - $50 for pick up and $50 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by In
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:45 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 8:00 AM - $30 for pick up and $30 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:30 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, 99 Ranch Market Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 9:00 AM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd,(LAS International Airport) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 08:00 AM
- 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Excalibur Hotel & Casino- Bus Pickup Area) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 3:00 PM
- 250 El Camino Real, (Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 6:30 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market) San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:15 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 07:45 AM
- 988 Broadway, (Courtyard Oakland) Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 424 N Main St, (Pico House) Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 17913 MacArthur Blvd, (Starbucks - The Square Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 - $60 for pick up and $60 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Motel 6 Hotel Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 - $50 for pick up and $50 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by In
- 303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only)
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 - $30 for pick up and $30 for drop off, an additional of $20 per person for more than 3 persons paid by Invoice
- 1015 Nogales, Street, (Rowland Heights 99 Ranch ) Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- 9775 Base Line Rd, (99 Ranch Market) Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S, (MGM, Front Entrance) Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM.
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd,(LAS International Airport) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup. (For SFO Departure)
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter what the reason of cancellation is no refund or reschedule for any cancellation request made with in last 7 days of departure date. Even if the cancellation request comes in because of COVID.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 30% of total purchase amount.
⇒ 9-15 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount.
⇒ Within 8 days prior to departure - 100% of the total purchase amount.
⇒ Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours.
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason of cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
A fee may be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed. A change of tour date or tour itinerary may be treated as a cancellation.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 2 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.