Free Airport pickup is available for passengers at 1:30 pm. Please mention at the time of booking if you are interested in availing this complimentary pickup service from Las Vegas Airport.
- Starbucks Coffee in Terminal 1
- Exit # 54 of Terminal 3
The other tourists must self-check in at the hotel and should join the tour at exactly 3:30 pm. The meeting hotel is Stratosphere Hotel and the exact location is the hall way outside the Buffet Restaurant.
Hoover Dam– Grand Canyon (West Rim)– Las Vegas
The second day of tour will be very exciting for you as we will first visit the Grand Canyon which is also been named as one of the natural wonders of the world. Wewill also see all the beautiful locations of Grand Canyon such as “Guano Point” and “EaglePoint”. Visiting both these landmarks will serve as a unique experience for you. You can also avail the helicopter service (for fee) and see the spectacular view of the canyon. We will also take you to the Hoover Dam as well and once we have visited the Hoover Dam, we will take you back to Las Vegas (you can enjoy some shows at Las Vegas after paying the Fee).
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
One of the most exciting days for you in the tour would be the third day in which we will be visiting some unique tourist destinations. In the morning we will take you to the M&M Chocolate Factory where you will have the opportunity to see the chocolate manufacturing in real time. After visiting this factory, we will also take you to the Cactus Garden where you can take some memorable snaps with these American Desert cactuses. We will end the day by making you visit the Barstow Outlet where you can involve yourself in some nice shopping. We will return to LA in the early evening.
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – PCH 1 – 17 Miles
We will begin the fourth day early in the morning and will head towards the Santa Barbara. Upon reaching Santa Barbara, we will visit the courthouse where you will have the chance to experience the resort city from the viewing deck. We will move further north (after lunch) while passing through California PCH #1. During our stay in 17 miles, we will make you see places like Bird Rock, admired Pebble Beach Golf Club and Lone Cypress. We will have an overnight stay in the Bay Area.
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
First of all, we will visit Stanford University which will be a pleasant experience for you. We will also go to SF but not before passing the area of Silicon Valley. Once we reach SF city, we will visit the Twin Peaks. We will also go to the palace of fine arts and SF-Golden Gate Bridge. We will have our lunch at the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier39. You can also take the boat ride (optional) here through which you can view spectacular places like Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and SF City Skyline. You will be having two choices in the afternoon. The first choice would be to stay in SF and the second choice is to go for Extensive City Tour. Night tour includes places like Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown and Lombard Street. The self-dismiss travelers can depart at 6:00 pm from Fisherman's Wharf - Pier39.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley –Los Angeles
We will start the sixth day by visiting Yosemite national park. In the park, you can enjoy the U-Shaped Valley, granite rocks, and waterfalls. We will also take you to places like the El Capitan, Yosemite waterfall, and Tunnel View Point. We will also pass through the California Central Valley however not before lunch. We will conclude our day by stopping at LA.
You can choose from the mentioned theme parks:
- San Diego City Tour ($50 tour fee will be charged)
- Santa Barbara ($50 tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood, Universal Studio ($85 tour fee will be charged)
- Disneyland (tour fee of $85 per head will be charged)
- California Adventure ($85 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Palm spring Shopping Tour
- Los Angeles City Exploration Tour ($50 tour fee will be charged)
- San Diego Sea World ($65 additional tour fee will be charged)
You should book your domestic return flights after 8:30 PM and International flights after 9:30 PM
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|17-Mile Drive, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$168.00||$168.00||$168.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$166.00||$166.00||$166.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$23.00||$23.00||$23.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$38.00||$38.00||$38.00|
|Stanford University, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 54 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
1 World Way, (Los Angeles International Airport) Los Angeles, CA 90045 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This was the first time I am out all alone. My husband was very busy to join me and so I have planned a trip to take a break from my schedule. As I was alone, I got this Golden bus tours for 7 days and I was not disappointed. The places of visit were worthy and I visited almost all the important places in this tour, than I had imagined. In fact, I had visited so many places in this 7 day tour that many had not visited even after staying in the U.S. for 3 to 4 years. For me this was the right and best experience.
This trip was fabulous. The tour guide was loving, calm, and caring. The attractions were impressive. We recommend this trip for everyone. We had no problem on our tour, the sights we saw, especially Niagara Falls were mind blowing. I went on this tour as part of our honeymoon rendezvous. I and my wife had the most romantic time ever. Golden Bus Tours offered amazingly affordable rates and tour was well guided. We had a lovely time soaking in the extraordinary beauty and power of the falls and riding in the sensations of thousands island. Highly recommended tour for everyone.
Who goes to Las Vegas and does not have a time of his/her life, except for the people who lose money by gambling in the casinos. I feel for you! My wife accompanied me in this tour, we both had a really good time, we visited Grand Canyon, it was nice to have witness a remarkable view like that. Everything was on point. Good work!
We had a week’s time to start studying for our annual exams and as a fun we booked this tour and visited the places. The accommodation was good and so was the entire tour. The places we saw were exceptionally good, while our guide and driver the best.
7 day tour was fascinating to get out from the regular chores of office and schedule. All the places from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, Hoover dam and the San Francisco tour were amazing. The operators took good responsibility and this was apparent in each aspect.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.