Chicago – Springfield – St. Louis
Our tour begins in Chicago in an early morning. First, our tour group heads south to Springfield, the state capital and historical city in Illinois. Make the first stop at Lincoln Home & National Historic Site. Learn about the lifestyle and legacy of American 16th president at the site which was once home to Abraham Lincoln from 1844 to 1861. Explore the charms of Old State Capitol built in historical Gothic Revival architecture and it served as the State Capitol building of Illinois from 1840 to 1876. Travel to St. Louis, the major city along the Mississippi River in US State of Missouri. Appreciate browsing the city’s iconic Gateway Arch and the historic Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
St. Louis – Memphis Graceland
Start the day early in the morning by departing from St. Louis. Travel across the Mississippi River towards Memphis, the city of music and history. Discover the iconic Memphis Pyramid. After that, our tour group explores Graceland, a former residence of a famous American singer and an actor, Elvis Presley. After that, we will return to Jackson to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Pearl, Jackson Airport or Similar.
Guests will arrive at New Orleans, a lively diverse and historical city in Louisiana. Arrive at the western banks of the Mississippi River to visit the Oak Alley Plantation, where located over 300-year-old oak trees in the alleyway of the historical mansions which houses servant quarters nearby. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board the Swamp Tour on the bayou highlighting different ecosystems and wildlife of the region. Later, we invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive New Orleans Night Tour to discover the lively nightlife of this sleepless old town (tour fee: $25/person). Overnight stay in New Orleans.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn or Similar.
New Orleans – Montgomery
In the morning, our tour group explores the core charms of New Orleans, one of the oldest and diverse cities in the United States. Take a tour of French Quarter, the oldest section of New Orleans which was founded in early 1700. Guest will enjoy exploring the charms of Royal Street, Bourbon Street, Jackson Square, and Cathedral Basilica in New Orleans. Make a stop at Café du Monde to taste the local delicacies including coffee and the region’s finest cupcakes. Guests will take a ride on Steamboat Natchez which highlights the breathtaking views of the region. Wander around the famous landmarks in New Orleans such as the French Market, Garden District, City Park, and don’t miss taking photographs. In an early evening, tour the renowned National WWII Museum also recognized as the D-day Museum. Later, we will return to Montgomery City in Alabama to spend the night.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn or Similar.
Montgomery – Atlanta
Start the tour in the morning by departing from Montgomery and heading towards Atlanta, the capital of US State of Georgia. Upon arrival, we will tour the Centennial Olympic Park, a 21-acre public park located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Tour the famous CNN Headquarters which resides the newsrooms and studios of the CNN shows, as well as discover behind the scene secrets the live television sets. Guests will also tour the World of Coca-Cola to learn about the history and manufacturing processes of this world’s largest soft drink company. Later, the Horsemanship Dinner & Show will bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar.
Chattanooga – Nashville
Depart from the hotels in the morning and travel to southeastern Tennessee to visit the Chattanooga city. Upon arrival, guests will visit the famous Ruby Falls and then take an incline railway ride to the summit. Take a tour of the Rock City landmark which showcases a breathtaking view of Lookout Mountain peaks. Continue the journey to Nashville, the capital and most populous city in the US State of Tennessee. Here, our tour group will browse the top-notch landmarks including the State Capitol Building, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Ramada Louisville, Days Inn or Similar.
Indianapolis – Purdue University – Chicago
Start the day by heading towards Indianapolis, the capital and most heavily populated city of the US State of Indiana. Tour the Indiana State House, one of the oldest capitol buildings in the country (outside view). Guests will also be taken to Purdue University in western Lafayette to discover the student culture and attractions. Guests will enjoy exploring the Fair Oaks Farm. After that, we will return to Chicago to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CNN Headquarters, GA||$18.00||$15.00||$17.00|
|Fair Oaks Farm, IN||$20.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Graceland (Elvis Presley Mansion), TN||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Incline Railway, TN||$17.00||$9.00||$17.00|
|Medieval Times Dinner Theater, GA||$67.00||$42.00||$67.00|
|New Orleans Night Tour, LA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New Orleans Swamp Tour, LA||$34.00||$26.00||$34.00|
|Oak Alley Plantation, LA||$25.00||$7.00||$25.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$23.00||$13.00||$23.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$23.00||$15.00||$23.00|
|The National WWII Museum, LA||$27.00||$18.00||$24.00|
|World of Coca-Cola, GA||$19.00||$15.00||$17.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2100 S Wentworth Ave, (In front of library) Chicago, IL 60616 at 06:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was quite shocking to realize the fact that there are already not much bus tours operated around the Chicago, New Orleans, both collectively. We found this bus tour on the internet while surfing through many vacationers guide and all that, many recommended this only bus tour which started in Chicago. Although the journey seemed a lot less excited in the beginning as we just wander around the St. Louis and Chicago, we definitely recommend adding more attractions in every city that we have toured. The CNN main office building was really amazing to visit, we actually the newsrooms there which got aired recently. Best Bus tour ever!
All the time on this journey was the best, the places, food, hotels, all made this journey so wonderful. It was already the holiday season, and it was great to see the places which are fortunately not much crowded, rather we crowded by arriving with thirty people. Mentioning about the great experience we had on this bus tour, the Nashville, Chattanooga was so beautiful, we could easily just explore the history of music and why Nashville is known as the capital of music because of the abundance of nightclubs, performance halls, and lively street performances no matter what the time is. It was great to be part of this bus tour.
our very first day on the tour had been such a drag, my kids were all exhausted because of the traveling we did from Toronto to here in Chicago. We had to join the team early in the morning, so couldn’t sleep much at the nighttime because of the traveling. I think we could have skipped that day, because other than that, this tour provided us great places to explore like the Memphis Pyramid, Bourbon Street, French Market, Lookout Mountain, State, Ruby Falls, and so on. The tour guided accommodated us in decent hotels. My heart is satisfied with what they offered us. Thanks!
we were already in Indianapolis on the last day, unfortunately, due to the lack of time, we rather chose to travel to Chicago instead of spending some time in Indianapolis. Nashville has never failed in appealing the travelers like me; we came all the way from Europe. And I would certainly have the most wonderful tour experiences in America on the buses. It was great to spend the night in luxury hotels meanwhile we spent days exploring and traveling from site another. It may sound like a big drag, but for the first time travelers like me, the tour was spectacular. Thank You for this!
The guided tours are always staged, they always got to show us the good stuff and not the authentic nature of certain attraction, a similar thing happened to us at the CNN and Coca-Cola factory, the crew was already so much excited. I think it was a wonderful tour with the best places we could ever think of. The bus host spends the whole time with the guests and I liked how he provided the guiding services and told us so much the history, bus schedule, and similar. I’m so happy that we finally saw the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. Wonderful experience!
First, we had the president Lincoln home to visit, and later the days, we toured the Elvis Presley home, named as Graceland, it was the largest property we found in that area, probably couple of acres, Elvis was pretty rich. It was lovely to step back in the country’s history, moreover, the New Orleans made it all worth it. The tour seemed a little expensive in the country, as the days go and we received such a great facility including hotels, tour host, buses, it actually was reasonable. The food was expensive, and my wife did a lot of shopping so it wasn’t much budget friendly for me and my family.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.