Today we will pick you up from Las Vegas Airport at 1:30 pm or Stratosphere hotel at 3:30 pm.
Around evening time you will have the option to join our energizing Vegas night tour for an extra fee.
For the night tour the entire trek will be led by our visit guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel& Casino, San Marcos Square, Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the tram to Excalibur Hotel & Casino. You will view the world’s largest electric sky dome show in Old Town Vegas. Heading back to our hotel you can head up to the 108th floor for an amazing view of the city. This night tour is four hours long.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim) – Las Vegas
In the morning we leave towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 characteristic Wonders of the world. There you will visit the celebrated Eagle Point and pay a charge to go on the stunning, man-made Sky Walk" on the off chance that you decide to. After that we travel to Guano Point for an amazing perspective of the Grand Canyon. In the event that you need the best view, you can pay a nominal fee and take the famous helicopter tour of flying over the whole, majestic canyon where you will get to see the diverse layers of rock developments about planet Earth's age and history are unveiled right before your eyes. At long last we will visit America's biggest water control venture: The Hoover Dam. Later we will come back to Las Vegas so you could have an opportunity to pay for and watch one or more well-known world-class shows, which include Le Reve, David Copperfield's Magic Show, The Vegas Show, and so on. Regardless of which show you pay to see, you will recollect it for a long time to come.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
Early morning we will make a beeline for the M&M Chocolate manufacturing plant and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate manufacturing plant you can taste a portion of the renowned claim to fame chocolates. Take the included nearby visit and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of several prickly plant plants from each of the four US deserts, including more than 40 assortments of different cactus. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for shopping, which offers acclaimed name brands at discounted rates. Some acclaimed brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG, and so forth. In the early night we shall come back to Los Angeles.
Standard Hotel: Ramada Inn/Quality Inn & Suites, Days Inn or Similar.
Deluxe Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Park Inn Radisson, Courtyard Marriott, Pacific Palm Resort, Hilton Hotel or Similar.
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – PCH 1 – 17 Miles
Beginning next morning, we should travel northwards for Santa Barbara along California Pacific coast, which is a Spanish outline style, palm trees lined street. Here you will visit the court house, which offers the observation deck which gives astounding perspectives of this Mediterranean styled city. After lunch, we should proceed ahead towards California Pacific Coast Highway #1 towards the 17 miles zone, which are a world prominent tourist destination and a heaven for those who like to indulge in golf. You can see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view in the midst of your visit to 17 Miles and you will also visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock and the marvelous Pebble Beach Golf Club here. Your night stay will be in Bay Area.
Hotel: Marriott, Super 8 or Similar.
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
In the morning, our group will visit the Stanford University. After that, we head towards the San Francisco city via Silicon Valley range. The primary stop of San Francisco city visit will be Twin Peaks, where you can value a scenic perspective of this astounding city. Afterwards, you will see the awesome Palace of expressive arts, and the historic Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the renowned Fisherman's Wharf known as Pier 39, you will have an opportunity to taste the local heavenly-tasting fish and take an optional boat ride for an additional cost around the delightful San Francisco Bay region and appreciate the scenic views of the San Francisco City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special dock with several cheerful ocean lions who are an absolute delight to watch. Towards the evening, you can choose to have your spare time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour, which is of course optional. This top to bottom voyage through the city will open your eyes to other famous touring places in San Francisco, for example, Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall,St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown, to name a few.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Conference Center, Modesto, CA (close to Yosemite, 2 hours away from SF downtown airport) or Similar.
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
We will end this six day trip with a bang by heading to one of the most beautiful gifts of nature, the Yosemite national park, which is known for its tremendous stone rocks, breathtaking waterfalls, and icy mass framed U-Shaped valley. You will see the El Capitan here, which is the biggest stone rock on this planet.You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, which is the second most elevated waterfall in North America with a staggering drop of 720 meters. The Tunnel View Point here is the best spot to see the icy mass encircled Yosemite Valley. From here you can see the acclaimed Half Dome. After this we would have lunch, and later our visit gathering will drive through the commendable California Central Valley, before we make a beeline for Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|17 Miles,Stanford University,Yosemite NP, and fuel surcharge (Mandatory admission Fee)||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|17-Mile Drive, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$166.00||$166.00||$166.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$38.00||$26.00||$38.00|
|Stanford University, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pick up service is available from McCarran International Airport Las Vegas.
Meet the tour guide at 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
Meet the tour guide at 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 54 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
At the end of the tour book domestic flights after 8:30 PM and International flights after 9:30 PM from Los Angeles.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I remember the time when I booked this six-day tour I was so excited, and thanks to the special 15% off discount I get to save much. We departed from Los Angeles after the dawn. We took a very long drive through the Mojave Desert. However, when we visited the west side of the Grand Canyon; I realized that I took a right step departing on this tour because the Skywalk there made my family had fun and my kids visited there for the first time so it was something special for them. All the places including hoover dam, Pebble beach, Ethel factory of chocolates, Excalibur Casino & Resort were amazing. We had stayed at the Stratosphere Hotel and it is the most recommended economy-class hotel in the city of Las Vegas.
We joined the bus journey from las vegas. I was already there in the city for my job interview, thus my siblings proposed a plan to why not take a tour of six days and go visit the renowned places, as we were already on the summer holidays. I thought I could be able to meet my cousin at stanford university but couldn’t and rather explored the campus which was terrific. Grand canyon skywalk was the best because form there we could see the maximum part of the canyon’s west portion. The most awful experience on this tour I had was the yosemite park on our last day because it started raining so hard and we missed properly browsing that place. Other than that, it went all good and fun.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.