Hometown – Houston
Fly from your hometown and arrive at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) or William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 for our free airport shuttle service. Our travel guides will meet the arrivals at Baggage Claim Region, and Passenger Waiting for international flight arrivals. Our travel guides will welcome the guests and transfer them to the hotels after 3 PM *arrivals before 3 PM can waitin the airport lobby, or visit the local malls and stores. Tonight, we will stay in Houston City.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
After breakfast, our group is headed to the country’s most renowned science museum, Houston Museum of Natural Science. It is home to Burke Baker Planetarium, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and Wortham Giant Screen Theatre which are known to be the three main floors of museum residing several million exhibits including giant skeletons and artifacts. Continue the journey to Rice University and don’t forget to take photographs at the Turrell'sSkyspace, as well as with the backdrops of Willy Statue, and more. Then, our group tours the city’s renowned Toyota Center which is an indoor arena, and then visit the Hermann Park. After that, we will take our guests to Outlets Malls where we can enjoy shopping among some of the well-known outlet brands on special sale discounts. Overnight return to the hotels. *For tours depart on Friday, Houston City tour will be arranged on the last day.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Fort Worth
Travel to Sundance Square located in the downtown Fort Worth in the morning. Sundance Squareis city’s renowned 35-block district home to a wide variety of boutiques, eateries, night spots, art galleries, outlet brand stores, and dazzling attractions. Then, our group is headed to Fort Worth Water Gardens, a 4.3-acre water garden built in stunning architecture attractingmillions of visitors from all over the globe. Our next stop is Fort Worth Stockyards, a historic district known for its iconic western atmosphere portraying the history of outlaws, cowboys, and cattlemen who once lived there. Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame honors the peoplewho supported the western lifestyle in the state. After guests have a delicious dinner, the Stockyards Championship Rodeo will enchant the guests for its charming bull riding, barrel racing, and similar performances, bringing the night a pleasant conclusion.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Dallas City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning and pay a visit to the renowned George W Bush Presidential Library. Enjoy browsing the achievements and legacy of the United States 43rdPresident George W. Bushamongst many photo archives and similar displays. Then, we are headed to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, built at theexact site from where Lee Harvey Oswald shotAmerica former President John F. Kennedy; the museum portrays the history of President John F. Kennedy through thousands of exhibits. Get on the Reunion Tower Observatory overlooking the remarkable bird-eye sights of Dallas City, also known as one of the most vibrant cities in the country. While traveling around Dallas, appreciate browsing the Giant Eyeball Site, Pioneer Plaza. AA Center, and similar renowned attractions. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
After breakfast, our group is headed to Austin, where we will explore the Texas State Capitol building, known to be one of the oldest capital buildings on the American soil, built in charming Italian Renaissance Revival style in the early 1888s.Our tour leader will guide the visitors to the capitol’s Senate, House Chamber, Governor’s Office, State Capitol Library (if the Texas State Capitol building remains closed for visitors, we will tour it from the outside instead). Enter the state’s renowned University of Texas at Austin, known as the Texas leading educational institute for its higher education; here, guests can take photographs with the backdrops of UT Tower, statues, and fountains. Next, we will take our guests to Texas Military Forces Museum where we enjoy browsing the military exhibits (the museum remains closed on Mondays). Then, we are headed to San Antonio while browsing the HOPE Outdoor Gallery on our way. Upon arrival in San Antonio, guests will have the opportunity to soak in the dazzling nightlife of San Antonio on our exciting Night Tour which explores the top-notch landmarks and attraction within the city such as Tower Friendship, Tower of Americas, River Walk Cruise, and similar.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Fiesta San Antonio, Wyndham or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
After breakfast, we will travel to Alamo Mission which is arenowned historic landmark and a museum. Alamo Mission in San Antonio depicts thehistory of Battle of Alamowhich took place in the year 1836, and later became a pivotal event for the Texas revolution. After that, we are headed to Buckhorn Museum; for about 130 years it is been a top-notch attraction in the downtown San Antonio featuring great food and remarkable wildlife exhibits. Enjoy exploring the largest Mexican marketplace outside of Mexico, the Historic Market Square, where awide variety of Mexican stores are located. Tour the city’s iconic Tower of the Americas overlooking the breathtaking bird-eye views of San Antonio. After that, our tour will be concluded and guests will be dropped off at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) for the flights scheduled after 20:00.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dallas World Aquarium, TX||$20.95||$14.95||$16.95|
|Fort Worth Stockyards, TX||$23.50||$13.50||$17.50|
|George Ranch Historical Park, TX||$10.00||$5.00||$9.00|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$16.00||$10.00||$13.00|
|Houston Museum of Natural Science, TX||$25.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Reunion Tower, TX||$17.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Antonio Riverwalk Cruise, TX||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, TX||$16.00||$13.00||$14.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, TX||$6.00||$3.00||$5.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$13.00||$10.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)/William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) after 8:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We were excited to be on this tour as one of our friends had recommended this tour. They insisted and now I am happy they did so. This is an amazing tour and everything was rightly taken care of. The food, the accommodation and the places of visit. We never had to bother for anything, the tour guide was ready at our service and had answers for everything. The places we visited were really good and had things we never knew. Our guide helped us throughout and did that cheerfully. I would also recommend this tour to others and give 5 stars.
I am happy, I was a part of this tour, I liked the accommodation arrangement, but as I had reached early, I had to wait for a longer time till the noon for the room keys. But for it all the things were in schedule and on time. I did not feel like I was alone as I mostly went with the guide and he kept of giving information of all the places. He was also helpful in the shopping mall on the first day. I liked this tour very much and the places we visited were beautiful. I loved this tour.
the reason for me to experience this bus tour was its departure city is my hometown, and on holidays we were already planning on touring the Fort Worth/Dallas, and similar locations. I found this bus tour a great opportunity to take my family out on the vacation, however, I have never been fond of taking the bus tours but it seemed sort an exclusive tour deal. We spent such a great time around Texas, plus Alamo Site and the tons of fun at San Antonio Night Tour made our journey super incredible. Buses were fine!
First, I first would like the admire the great services provided to all the guests on board by our tour leader, Jonathan. The tour seemed pretty lazy in Dallas, but rest of the days were absolutely amazing. I think we should have spent more time in Houston and San Antonio just so we could get around the area a little better. We didn’t have any disappointment or complains, in fact, it was a wonderful bus journey! Thanks a lot!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.