Homeland – Salt Lake City
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and reach the Salt Lake City on our first day. Passengers will meet our travel guides at Salt Lake Marriott Downtown Hotel at City Creek. After that, our guests will be escorted to the hotel rooms. Overnight stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Yellowstone National Park
Today, our guests will travel to Yellowstone National Park, the first national park in the country filled with an array of geothermal features, hot spots, mudflows, waterfalls, lakes, mountains, and much more. Here, our guests will appreciate exploring the famous landmarks in Yellowstone National Park including Sightsee Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, Old Faithful Geyser, Geyser Trail, Morning Glory, and more. After discovering the charms of the Yellowstone, we will return to Big Sky Montana to spend the night.
Hotel: Lodge at Big Sky, White Buffalo, Dude Roundup, Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park (all day)
Today, our tour group will continue discovering the splendor of Yellowstone National Park. Discover the picturesque Upper Yellowstone Falls which is the also known as the largest waterfalls on the Rocky Mountains. Browse the Yellowstone Lake & Yellowstone River, and reach the famous Mammoth Hot Springs. Explore the Mud Volcano Area housing a variety of geothermal features such as the Dragon’s Mouth Spring and Mud Cauldron. Guests will also enjoy exploring the charms of Fishing Bridge, Artist Point, Norris Geyser Basin, and more. Later, our guests will return to the hotel in Yellowstone Cabins or at the West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Cabins (Additional $160 Charge), White Buffalo West Yellowstone or Similar.
Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Great Salt Lake – Salt Lake City
Begin the day in the morning in Yellowstone National Park. First, our tour group is headed to Grand Teton National Park while traveling along the scenic Snake River. Travel through the scenic mountain peaks and discover the awe-inspiring views of the Grand Teton National Park. After that, our tour group arrives at Jackson, which is mountain town with a cowboy culture, where located the renowned Elk Antler Arches Square. In the evening, guests will return to Salt Lake City to conclude the tour.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City Layton, Sheraton Downtown Salt Lake or Similar.
Salt Lake City – State House – Temple Square
Begin the day in the morning in the heart of Salt Lake City, the capital and major city in the US State Utah. Make the first stop at the Utah State Capitol Building which is built in magnificent Neoclassical Revival architecture in the year 1912 (Inside Capitol Tour). Next, guests will be taken to the Temple Square, a 10-acre complex which is owned and run by the Church of Latter-Day Saints. After that, our tour will be concluded in Salt Lake City in the afternoon. Passengers are requested to book the domestic returning flights from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) after 12:00 PM and international flights after 1:00 PM.
Note: Drop off is at Temple Square Subway Station or guests can also take hotel shuttle to airport on their own.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory Admission: $90/person,Great Salt Lake,Yellowstone NP,Grand Teton NP and fuel surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Mandatory admission: Great Salt Lake,Yellowstone NP,Grand Teton NP and fuel surcharge||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the reason for me to board the tour was that I wanted to show my kids how crazy good looking the Yellowstone National Park, the places like the Antelope Canyon, and Grand Teton National Park just made this bus trip even more wonderful then what we anticipated. However, we weren’t willing to spend another complete in the Yellowstone Park region, but we had to, so my kids and gave it try and we certainly had the best time there on our second day since we traveled farther to see all those massive geysers and the mud volcanoes for which this park is so famous about. Wonderful days on this bus, loved every single second on with the professional team, great hotels, and services by the management.
The three best locations were the Grant Teton Mountain Range, Yellowstone National Park, and that Jackson Mountain Tow, we just traveled from Yellowstone to Grand Teton which was the perfect moment of life, because those places were so beautiful, we tried taking as many photographs as we could. We had all the time in the world at Yellowstone National Park, we spent about two days straight in the Yellowstone, the best about that was those cabins for us to sleep in the West Yellowstone. The tour guide did a perfect job providing us the great hotel. I think the tour is a bit pricey as our budget exceeds by the end of the four days because the food and luxury hotel stays costs us a lot, yet we came all the way prepared and we had the best time on board with the team.
The tour bus made the stop at Yellowstone National Park in the middle of the course of the tour. We spent the entire day hiking and wandering around the famous natural spots, especially the bursting geysers, mud pools, and the Grand Prismatic Hot Spot was so magical, it has that colorful complexion on its surface, and seeing that for the first time, I was entirely shocked and amazed. It was a great time spent in Yellowstone, the next day, the tour guide told us that we have another day in the Yellowstone, which in fact was totally worth, because that park is super huge, and it took exactly two days for us to completely visit and explore its reachable attractions. The tour was once again an amazing one, the last we took the tour to Texas that wasn’t much fun, but this one is defiantly the one for us.
I was worried in the start of the tour that we might not be able to enjoy on the week on the tour since I started to feel a little down, maybe it was because something I ate earlier at the airport. The tour manager was such a nice person who took care of me by any appropriate mean, and I have been the special care from the tour managers, of course, he earned a special tip for me. Anyways, I would like to mention the great time we spend at the Antelope Canyon, there were this walkway and vista point which helped us discover the far distant views of the regions covering the entire Grand Canyon. We loved spending time at the Yellowstone National Park that definitely deserves the top place in the most beautiful natural parks in the United States. It was a great bus tour and the hotels were the best part!
Hi. We are from Canada. We recently happened to board on this excit8ing bus tour from Los Angeles. We were offered this journey three days earlier before we finally went out on it. It was great to book the tour seats online, we could find our favorite places, departure locations, and all that, then they showed the available tours that are able from Los Angeles, we found this perfect one for us, and it was charging much as compared to the number of destinations it has with the hotels. We certainly had a great time on this bus tour, but the time Antelope Canyon, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton Mountain Park, and of course the two daytime spent in the Yellowstone National Park helped us learn and discover every bit of that wonderful park. It was a great bus tour for us, thanks a lot!
Grand Teton Mountains are such a majestic piece of natural art, the curvy turns, landscape views, tallest Teton peaks, and the lush greenery and mountains were all around the Teton range. We slowed down at the amazing spots to catch and film the scene through our digital camera. We finally toured that Old Faithful Geyser, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory in Yellowstone National Park, we have been watching the images of those wonders on the internet, yet believe me, when we saw them from eyes the hot springs were even more amazing than those in the images. Special thanks to our great team, without them, I don’t think we could enjoy this bus trip so much. Cheer to the great team!
well I didn’t enjoy the first day very well, as they mentioned us that we were going to have some fun in Las Vegas, and we spend so much traveling from Los Angeles on the freeway through the Mojave desert, then hours of driving, w finally reached the Las Vegas in the late afternoon, then all of a sudden we had to depart from Las Vegas for Utah and that really broke my heart. I was hoping to have a great night here in Vegas but we had to go for something more not fun in Utah. We could have spent the night Las Vegas but too bad for me. The next day, we went to the Antelope Canyon where the admission charges were photography tour was pretty high, I didn’t want to pay entry but then I did and took some real photos in there. The tour guide was a great guy, also I would like the bus trip which has the same taste as me for Las Vegas. Thanks for accommodating us to such great hotels; we definitely liked the hotel rooms.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.