New York – NEW HAVEN – BOSTON
The guests will depart from New York and head straight to New Haven for a fascinating guided tour of the Yale University. Reach Boston, and enjoy the guided tour of entire Harvard University. Guests will explore Massachusetts Intitule of Technology, Cambridge College City Hall, and Charles River. Next, stop at Trinity Church and enjoy the gothic and unique structure of the building. Guests will have a chance to visit Quincy Market and Boston Common Park. Hear the famous Boston Tea Stories, and enjoy the sight of USS Constitution.
Hotel: La Quinta inn & Suites, NH Hotel or Similar.
Boston – STOWE – TROIS RIVIERES
The crew will start the journey in a morning and take a spectacular bus ride through New Hemisphere and Vermont State, and reach New England before afternoon. Taste the famous Ben & Jerry ice creams and head to a ceremonial place of musician Von Trapp, enjoy the classic music in the place. Cross the border to reach Canada and enjoy exploring Trois-Rivières city located in Quebec.
Hotel: Gouverneur Hotel or Similar.
TROIS RIVIERES – QUEBEC CITY
Begin the journey in the morning and explore the French Quebec City while enjoying at its famous spots such as Plains of Abraham, Château Frontenac, Latin Quarter National Assembly, Citadelle, Ramparts, Basilica, and City Hall. Guests will enjoy St. Lawrence River Cruise and continue the journey to Montmorency Falls, Laurentian Mountains, Îled'Orléans, and Château Frontenac.
Hotel: Gouverneur Hotel or Similar.
TROIS RIVIERES – MONTREAL
The crew will start moving to the largest French city in Canada; Montreal, in a morning. Guests will visit Olympic Park and St Joseph Cathedral then continue the journey to Mount Royal that is the largest hill in Eastern Canada. Enjoy at Place Jacques-Cartier and watch the magnificent street performers.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Montreal – New York City
Depart from Montreal and reach Lake Champlain located at the North American border. Reach Saratoga Springs, NY, and enjoy the largest horse racing stadiums. Guests will also visit Saratoga Monument. Stop at famous Outlet Shopping Mecca for some quality Outlet Shopping. Return to New York City in an evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
Admission Ticket for Notre Dame Basilica Montreal
Cruise on the St Laurence River
Sightseeing in Trois Rivieres, Montreal, Boston, Saratoga Springs and Quebec City
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
777 8th Avenue, (Grayline Visitor Center) btw 47th & 48th, New York, NY 10036 at 07:00 AM
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This tour was excellent and the guide wonderful. I realized in this tour that there is very much a need for a good guide to make a tour wonderful. This is because he or she is required to provide us with right information and enough guidance. The hotels were good for all the days. In the first day, my accommodation was not to my satisfaction, but I was happy, they immediately gave me another room and also moved my belongings. A nice tour operator and I will recommend for 5 stars and to more people, so that no one is disappointed.
My husband and I were going on this tour just for a change from the routine. We felt it was the best decision we ever had taken. A deserved tour, more than we expected, this 5 day tour to Boston, my favorite place, Vermont, Quebec City and the most loved outlet shopping.
I found this to be an interesting tour. Though I had doubts initially to take a 5 days tour bus, everything was normal. The driver was a great guy and the guide spoke good English for me to understand. I had the first seat and so often got out of the bus first and in 5 days all of us became good friends that I helped some people to alight and board. Everyone was friendly and maintained a decent distance, permitting the required silence, without being a bore by talking relentlessly. Some in the bus asked for translation and the guide gave them.
It was an amazing trip with my family! It was a recommended trip and we had lots of fun. The hotels were great and all six days went on as planned. We really enjoyed touring with GoldenBusTours. I would further recommend it to my fellows and friends.
I am an American and feel proud to have such stunning getaways. I planned this tour and went there with my family. I would just say ‘Awesome’ to the entire trip.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.