Houston City Tour
Our tour begins from Houston in the morning; passengers will meet our travel guides at Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Chinatown. First, we will take our guests to Houston Museum of Natural Science, a world-class science museum located at the heart of Houston city. It contains four science floors with primary sections of Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham Giant Screen Theatre, and Cockrell Butterfly Center. Explore the country’s renowned Rice University, which was established in the year 1912, and now it is known as the top university in Texas for higher education. Here, we can browse the Willy Sculpture, and the Sky-space of James Turrell's Twilight Epiphany. Enjoy visiting the Houston Toyota Center and Hermann Park. In an afternoon, we will take our guests to an Outlet Mall to experience the famous outlet brand shopping. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Near Sugar Land or Similar.
Houston – Fort Worth
Begin the day by traveling towards the Sundance Square, a vibrant city block in heart of Fort Worth jam-packed with boutiques, eateries, night attractions, art galleries, and much more. Appreciate touring the Fort Worth Water Gardens which was built in the year 1974. Continue to Fort Worth Stockyards, a historic district known for its authentic western culture. Here, our travel guide will arrange some free time to wander around this historic district, as well as the browse the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. Immerse yourself discovering the Stockyards Championship Rodeo, where the bronc riding, bull riding, and similar performances will entice the visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Dallas City Tour
After breakfast, our group set off to explore the George W Bush Presidential Library honoring the American 43rd US President. Continue towards the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and stand exactly from where the former president John F. Kennedy was shot. Explore the Sixth Floor Museum portraying the lifestyle and legacy of President John F. Kennedy. Then, we will reach the Pioneer Square, one of the world’s largest sculpture garden situated at the Convention Center District of downtown Dallas. Visit the Reunion Tower Observation Deck to witness the panoramic 360° views of Dallas city. While roaming around the city, guests can browse the famous landmarks such as the Giant Eyeball, Pioneer Plaza. AA Center, and more.
Hotel: Radisson Hotel Fort Worth or Similar.
Austin – San Antonio (Night Tour)
Begin the day by traveling towards Austin, the capital city of Texas State. Make the first stop at Texas State Capitol which was built in theyear 1888. Guests will enjoy an exclusive inside tour of State Building highlighting the Office of Governor and Texas Legislature (In a case of State Capitol building being closed, our group will tour it from the outside). Appreciate touring the famous Texas Military Forces Museum, representing the achievements and history of United States Military (Texas Military Forces Museum remains closed for tours departing on Friday and Saturday). After that, pass by the renowned Hope Outdoor, and arrive at the San Antonio city. Here, we invite all the guests to take our San Antonio Night Tour highlighting the core charm of the dazzling nightlife scene of San Antonio, Tower Friendship, Tower of Americas, the River Walk Cruise, and much more.
Hotel: Best Western Plus Fiesta San Antonio, Wyndham or Similar.
San Antonio – Houston
After breakfast, we are headed to the Alamo Mission in San Antonio. It is an 18th-century fortress compound, and now it is a pivotal part of San Antonio Missions World Heritage Site. Here, our group will discover the history of Battle of Alamo which had a great influence in the revolution of Texas state. Arrive at the renowned Buckhorn Museum, which is a gathering place for good conversation, great food and spectacular wildlife exhibits placed at the hall of the museum. After that, our group will explore the Historic Market Square, one of the largest Mexican marketplaces in the country. Witness the breathtaking views of Alamo City from the topfloorofTower ofAmericas. Later, our guests will be transferred to the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) or William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) for the flights booked after 8:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Customer can get Free Breakfast Coupon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Buckhorn Saloon & Museum, TX||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Dolphin Cruise in Golf of Mexico, TX||$13.80||$9.20||$13.80|
|George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, TX||$16.00||$10.00||$13.00|
|Reunion Tower, TX||$17.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|San Antonio Night Tour (Including Riverwalk Cruise), TX||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, TX||$16.00||$13.00||$14.00|
|Space Center Houston, TX||$29.95||$24.95||$27.95|
|Stockyards Championship Rodeo, TX||$23.50||$13.50||$17.50|
|Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame, TX||$6.00||$3.00||$5.00|
|Tower of America, TX||$12.00||$9.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) after 8:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
at some of thepoint, I wondered if we were going to stop traveling and get off the buses to take a breath and visit someplace for the sake of the paid bus trip. Luke, our bus operator was a remarkable and a friendly person who not only helped us to every but also guided us to so many places. We had to take a flight straight from Canada since we had to reach Houston to join the tour a day after. We already explored Houston on our own before participating in this bus tour, though I admit the way the team managed the tour was absolutely appreciable, we had great destinations, hotels, bus, and of course the team was really professional. 5 days are well spent!
It was my first tour with the company. Though there are no reviews on Yelp and I was reluctant to go with them but their price was quite tempting. Now after taking the tour I feel I opted for the right company. Customer service is top notch and they advertise what they are offering. More importantly they are offering the best price in the market unlike other tour operators. I will definitely book my next trip with them.
Hi. I took this bus tour in December, and I would like to add few things to it according to my experience. First of all, the pickup facility for the customers was really great including the online seat booking facility. However, the journey went pretty actually, but I still feel like I miss something in Texas, especially at the Fort Worth since we only wandered around those water gardens and stockyard region, I think there was quite much to do in the city. We enjoyed the most at San Antonio on add-on night tour, however, we were already much tired but we couldn’t miss the night tour of San Antonio which is why we probably board this tour. Thanks for reserving such decent hotels.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.