Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
In the morning, passengers will start the tour from Los Angeles and take a fascinating ride through the Mojave Desert which is the driest American desert. In the afternoon, we will make the first stop at the fashion outlet to experience the excellent outlet brand shopping. In the evening, passengers will reach Las Vegas city, and you can take the opportunity to visit the gigantic High Roller which is more than five hundred feet tall Ferris wheel and overlooks the magnificent Vegas city. In the evening, passengers may also choose to enjoy the delightful Vegas evening shows to bring the night a joyful finale. Passengers will spend the night Las Vegas.
Note: You can either visit Highroller or take the night tour.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Las Vegas
In the morning, our passengers will set off early in the morning and head straight to the Glen Canyon Dam. Witness the enormous arch-gravity structure of the dam and don’t miss the opportunity to take photographs. Continue the tour to American famous tourist’s destination, the Antelope Canyon. Explore the lower and upper canyon and witness the light beams and countless other captivating attractions at the Antelope Canyon. Enjoy an optional airplane tour overlooking the second largest non-natural Lake Powell and the gigantic Rainbow Bridge. After that, we will go to Horseshoe Bend and explore the fascinating location. In the evening, we will return to Las Vegas, and passengers can have the opportunity to enjoy the famous Vegas night shows.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Free day or Grand Canyon
Passengers can either choose to spend the day on their own or participate in exploring the seventh wonder of the world on a full day Grand Canyon tour. Reach Grand Canyon early in the morning and explore the fascinating geological formations and vistas. Passengers can take a helicopter tour to view the depths of the Grand Canyon. Passengers will return to Las Vegas in a late evening.
Please mention at the time of booking in special comments if you want the West Rim, South Rim or the Free day.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Tanger Outlet Center – Los Angeles
In the morning, browse the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory and taste one of those freshly made chocolate products of the chocolate company. We will stop at the TangerOutlets to for unique and outstanding shopping experience. Return to the Los Angeles city in the evening to end the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon are Mandatory attractions.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$218.00||$218.00||$218.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim IMAX Movie + Lunch||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$168.00||$168.00||$168.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Horseshoe Bend, AZ||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$166.00||$166.00||$166.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon admission(Mandatory)||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 AM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:50 AM
15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:00 AM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:15 AM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Markland Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 07:45 AM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 08:00 AM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 08:45 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive Rowland Heights) CA 91748 at 09:00 AM
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites) Buena Park, CA 90621 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:40 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 06:30 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (MarkLand Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I won’t say much about this experience of the four days, but the thing is there has to be an option on every attraction we visit like sometimes it depends on the mood. I am Irish person and I admit that I’ve a good time on the tour but they should take us to the destinations that we desire to go just to make a perfect journey out of it. Keep it up, though. Grand Canyon was quite gigantic than I though and also that dam.
Marvin B. Edwards
I have always wondered what’s the secret behind visiting the chocolate factory. When we stopped for the Ethel m chocolate factory it was mind blowing, we saw like thousands of cho0calts varieties being freshly produced. However, the tour was quite fine and we had fun at the Grand Canyon, especially at the Antelope Canyon. The tour was definitely worth its fee. This tour is highly recommended for anyone looking out for fun and excitement.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.